PDA

View Full Version : Is It The Weather?

Dr BoneCrusher
06-19-2012, 06:59 AM
Has anyone noticed the amount of English players on the Forum? It's got to be the weather. I guess if you spend more time in doors you have to do something.

Sasha54
06-19-2012, 07:02 AM
Has anyone noticed the amount of English players on the Forum? It's got to be the weather. I guess if you spend more time in doors you have to do something.

England has beautiful summer weather - it's a myth that it rains all the time. Just got back from Geneva - it rained there more than it ever has when I'm in England.

Luciferianism
06-19-2012, 07:05 AM
Do you actually live in England? It is no myth that the weather sucks, it rained just today, in fact. And it's predicted to rain later in the week too.

Dr BoneCrusher
06-19-2012, 07:06 AM
England has beautiful summer weather - it's a myth that it rains all the time. Just got back from Geneva - it rained there more than it ever has when I'm in England.

Maybe your right that's why some of the English forum members are leaving ie Burn and others

Sasha54
06-19-2012, 07:23 AM
Do you actually live in England? It is no myth that the weather sucks, it rained just today, in fact. And it's predicted to rain later in the week too.

I don't live there now but I was born there and am a frequent visitor - to various areas of the country. It can get pretty blazing hot in many areas - all I am saying is that it is a myth that it rains ALL the time and that it NEVER gets hot and sunny.

London on a beautiful summer day - well it just doesn't get any better than that!!

Rhino72
06-19-2012, 08:50 AM

I lived in England for 2 years. No myth the weather sucks...

AppleMacGuy
06-19-2012, 09:17 AM
I lived in England for 2 years. No myth the weather sucks...

Where did you live? The south gets pretty decent summer weather (most years)...anywhere north of the Midlands and it gets rapidly worse...in Scotland it pretty much rains all year round (I lived in Glasgow for 7 years so I know that from first hand)...Yorkshire and Cumbria are no great shakes but offer some great scenery if you're into all that...Lancashire is also renowned for being wet...

Rhino72
06-19-2012, 11:11 AM
Where did you live? The south gets pretty decent summer weather (most years)...anywhere north of the Midlands and it gets rapidly worse...in Scotland it pretty much rains all year round (I lived in Glasgow for 7 years so I know that from first hand)...Yorkshire and Cumbria are no great shakes but offer some great scenery if you're into all that...Lancashire is also renowned for being wet...

...London...

Ramshutu
06-19-2012, 11:21 AM
England has two seasons.

Rainy season, and the first couple of weeks in June.

koralene
06-19-2012, 11:47 AM
England has two seasons.

Rainy season, and the first couple of weeks in June.

hahahaha... the uk weather sucks. i hate it really. it rains and is cold. we then get two weeks of summer and then it is cold again. :)

GazLegend
06-19-2012, 11:51 AM
I'm English and it's rained for the past 2 months :(

Nudie
06-19-2012, 01:53 PM
I lived in England for 3 years. It never stopped raining. :p

Sasha54
06-19-2012, 02:36 PM
hahahaha... the uk weather sucks. i hate it really. it rains and is cold. we then get two weeks of summer and then it is cold again. :)

You guys don't know COLD.......lol

jobadass
06-19-2012, 03:12 PM
I hear the food sucks, as well