PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have a line on the next event?

cookie monster
06-19-2012, 05:10 AM
I'm enjoying the downtime, but I'm also trying to store up energy for the next push. Don't want to be caught empty like I did with the tire event.

Whenever it starts, here's hoping the prize is worth the sleeplessness.

koralene
06-19-2012, 05:24 AM
I want something like the loaded dice event... i missed the less upgrade time prize.

Luke 3457
06-19-2012, 05:26 AM
Me too kora I missed dice too! Or no bank fee how ever I'd be scared of the drop rate

cookie monster
06-19-2012, 05:52 AM
I want something like the loaded dice event... i missed the less upgrade time prize.

I know, right?

I'm on droid, so the events are still new. An upgrade prize would be awesome. Two at a time, reduced time, Freebies.... don't care. The waiting, on these buildings to grow up, kills.

Bala82
06-19-2012, 06:01 AM
Well I agree it's unfair older players have these when they weren't avaliable to android users. Mark need to Android events for past events to make it fair playing field since when i look at people i lost fight with they have some of the older Event item showgirl shortgun and daddy shortgun

balax
06-19-2012, 06:13 AM
Well I agree it's unfair older players have these when they weren't avaliable to android users. Mark need to Android events for past events to make it fair playing field since when i look at people i lost fight with they have some of the older Event item showgirl shortgun and daddy shortgun

Totaly agree

cookie monster
06-19-2012, 06:53 AM

Absolutely could not agree more. They get tap joy, which gives daily gold. Our 3rd party promo. company only offers one-time credit. They've had way more events. This past weekend that had a gold sale that we didn't get.

What have we gotten that they haven't? More problems and the box from Fort Knox.

DenZ1
06-19-2012, 07:10 AM
Absolutely could not agree more. They get tap joy, which gives daily gold. Our 3rd party promo. company only offers one-time credit. They've had way more events. This past weekend that had a gold sale that we didn't get.

What have we gotten that they haven't? More problems and the box from Fort Knox.

You are not right about 1 item. Android user still has Free Gold option on their devices.... Replaces Tapjoy from iTunes as Tapjoy for Android is non-existent. It's all through Google play now

Dipstik
06-19-2012, 07:16 AM
Buy an iphone and quit your *****ing.

Bala82
06-19-2012, 07:18 AM

Why should we I-phone are so overrated

Dipstik
06-19-2012, 07:38 AM

Because you're complaining about features not available to android users? You sound like a guy who bought an Xbox and says "What do you mean I can't play zelda on this!!?!?"

Bala82
06-19-2012, 07:44 AM
Well event were not available than they became avaliable-

we are just asking MARK to run past events for android users only -What the harm since you i-phone player are complaining about too many events this would give you guys a break from event and help android user catch up.

What's the point buy i-phone if funzio is working introduce same benefits for android users ?

cookie monster
06-19-2012, 07:45 AM
You are not right about 1 item. Android user still has Free Gold option on their devices.... Replaces Tapjoy from iTunes as Tapjoy for Android is non-existent. It's all through Google play now

No, I am right. We get one time payments, which is what is what I posted. Tap Joy gives you repeated payments if you continue to play the games.

cookie monster
06-19-2012, 07:47 AM
Because you're complaining about features not available to android users? You sound like a guy who bought an Xbox and says "What do you mean I can't play zelda on this!!?!?"

A more appropriate analogy would be "You mean the Zelda on this doesn't come with a huge sword that the Wii players get??"

We get the same game. It's just that there are a LOT of features and benefits that i phone users have that we don't. All we're asking is for a little bit of a balance.

Babytway
06-19-2012, 07:48 AM

get an itouch then...

Babytway
06-19-2012, 07:53 AM
android users get the "box from fort knox" it cost less that 1$ less than the equivalent to ios users and droid users get 10 extra gold plus two weapons that are not available to ios users....is that unfair? No, its a perk for being a droid user. thats the first one i seen so far but im sure they will be more. just wait it out and see.

tower
06-19-2012, 08:08 AM
A more appropriate analogy would be "You mean the Zelda on this doesn't come with a huge sword that the Wii players get??"

We get the same game. It's just that there are a LOT of features and benefits that i phone users have that we don't. All we're asking is for a little bit of a balance.

+1

Was going to say something along these lines myself.

cookie monster
06-19-2012, 08:22 AM
android users get the "box from fort knox" it cost less that 1$ less than the equivalent to ios users and droid users get 10 extra gold plus two weapons that are not available to ios users....is that unfair? No, its a perk for being a droid user. thats the first one i seen so far but im sure they will be more. just wait it out and see.

And while this was going on iPhone had a gold sale, which we didn't get. I pointed this out early in the thread.

The Box from Fort Knox is the only thing that Droid users have gotten that i-phone have not. Conversely, you've had at least half a dozen events with final weapons with abilities that we have not gotten the opportunity to attain.

The point is that we'd like a little balance. If we're playing in the same room, we'd like access to some of the good toys as well or at least have some toys that you guys can't play with as a consolation.

Dipstik
06-19-2012, 08:44 AM
I say they should go back to not supporting android. We NEVER had to listen to you guys whining back then.

DLSmooth
06-19-2012, 08:50 AM
And while this was going on iPhone had a gold sale, which we didn't get. I pointed this out early in the thread.

The Box from Fort Knox is the only thing that Droid users have gotten that i-phone have not. Conversely, you've had at least half a dozen events with final weapons with abilities that we have not gotten the opportunity to attain.

The point is that we'd like a little balance. If we're playing in the same room, we'd like access to some of the good toys as well or at least have some toys that you guys can't play with as a consolation.

Seen and had this argument when I first joined CC. It's no point. Android was late getting to the party and we missed some of the goodies. Doesn't look like CC is gonna backtrack anytime soon if ever. If the game had been released on Android at the same time then it would be an even more valid point but its only a few months old on Android devices. Your best bet is to not even worry about it and enjoy it for what it is....

NTM
06-19-2012, 09:02 AM

i love ppl who talk in the moon :)

well i explain again for ppl who don't have understand anything, here the result Android Vs Iphone :

a guy win that on Iphone or Ios user.. :

http://i49.tinypic.com/24wzxqe.png

weel now on Android we got Box Knox for 16 €uros, ok but ? 250 Gold right and 2 items : for the 2 items u don't get so much power and u need to pay for have the 2 items.

on Iphone ? u don't need to pay u got a Free Option per day, so yes that unfair for Android User.

don't need to talk more, pic talk for me and Android User.

i got an Iphone and got 3 items on lvl 12 account, so ? i don't spend 1 € or 1 $, so what is unfair ? :)

bye :)

cookie monster
06-19-2012, 09:02 AM
I say they should go back to not supporting android. We NEVER had to listen to you guys whining back then.

So you just whined to each other? Sounds boring.

QPR
06-19-2012, 09:05 AM

Do you ever offer anything constructive?

Dipstik
06-19-2012, 09:47 AM
"This message is hidden because QPR is on your ignore list."

It amuses me every time I see it.

nopenopenope
06-19-2012, 09:52 AM
This man's got his eye on the ball...

Seen and had this argument when I first joined CC. It's no point. Android was late getting to the party and we missed some of the goodies. Doesn't look like CC is gonna backtrack anytime soon if ever. If the game had been released on Android at the same time then it would be an even more valid point but its only a few months old on Android devices. Your best bet is to not even worry about it and enjoy it for what it is....

CC iOS has existed over 3x longer than Android. Constantly expecting 1:1 game experiences is futile.

King of the Dudes
06-19-2012, 09:55 AM

That is one hell of a sentence!

cookie monster
06-19-2012, 10:06 AM
This man's got his eye on the ball...

CC iOS has existed over 3x longer than Android. Constantly expecting 1:1 game experiences is futile.

Wow, this thread got off track

We're not asking for 1:1. Just asking for a bone thrown our way and that in the future the game be 1:1.

I don't think it's too much. And honestly if we get different events, bonuses between the two OSs, it will make game play better. Even with the stuff we're both getting Android users typically have to wait longer to get it. i-phone users had the last event up for half a day before it hit android for example.

Anyway, so back to the original question.... next event... any word on that?

DenZ1
06-19-2012, 10:12 AM
No, I am right. We get one time payments, which is what is what I posted. Tap Joy gives you repeated payments if you continue to play the games.

What repeated payments? Been using Tapjoy over 6 month and never heard of "repeated" payments.. Can you elaborate?

DenZ1
06-19-2012, 10:18 AM
Yeah.. This thread is about next event.. wtf....?
Lets close it or get back on track. Anyway.. Event will probably be out by the time we finish this !%t laundry about iOs and Android pissing contest. :) I have them both... end of story :)

cookie monster
06-19-2012, 10:48 AM
Yeah.. This thread is about next event.. wtf....?
Lets close it or get back on track. Anyway.. Event will probably be out by the time we finish this !%t laundry about iOs and Android pissing contest. :) I have them both... end of story :)

We are the non-apple 99%, dammit!

QPR
06-19-2012, 11:07 AM

Try ignoring my pm you tit

Swifty
06-19-2012, 11:10 AM
@Dipstik

If you put me on your ignore list, you would get even more amusement.

tower
06-19-2012, 11:12 AM

He said to remove *insert something offensive here* from your mouth and say something constructive for once.

QPR
06-19-2012, 11:17 AM
He said to remove *insert something offensive here* from your mouth and say something constructive for once.

The guy is damn right rude, he offers nothing to the forum and all he likes to state is people are whining. I'm sure the guy is a retard but to to honest that would be insulting to retards.

Olly1
06-19-2012, 11:45 AM

Bet your android thing doesn't come in iPhone-white colour though

Reduced upgrade times/cost would be amazing!! I'm getting impatient with my upgrades now

Swearengen
06-19-2012, 01:15 PM
I'm enjoying the downtime, but I'm also trying to store up energy for the next push. Don't want to be caught empty like I did with the tire event.

Whenever it starts, here's hoping the prize is worth the sleeplessness.

The next event will be the golden wallet - you get 20% off the price of gold. :)

Dipstik
06-19-2012, 06:34 PM
@Dipstik

If you put me on your ignore list, you would get even more amusement.

Why would I do that? Are you a Whiny Brit wanker too?

cookie monster
06-19-2012, 06:37 PM
The next event will be the golden wallet - you get 20% off the price of gold. :)

and 10% extra gold.

Friggin sweet.