PDA

View Full Version : ???Question About Expansions???

BudMan
06-18-2012, 11:15 PM
So I just completed another expansion and my next will cost $50,000,000. I was trying to get 2 full sides to the "left". The game won't let me expand to this side anymore though. Maybe I'm reaching the end of my expansions? Or maybe you can only expand to one side only so far? Has anyone else encountered this? Also, I saw a spreadsheet once that sai you can go up to 35 expansions. Is that correct and does anyone now how far it goes?

Grassy-ass!
-Budman

dudeman
06-18-2012, 11:32 PM
This was posted a couple days ago:

I'm building them and upgrading them both as per my plan. I've hit the Maximum Expansion so I now know how to design my hood, the end Maximum size is H80xW80 6400 squares H=10,40,30 : W=10,16,16,16,16,6 hope that helps everybody plan as I was surprised that was it with the $150m expansion.

Plux is a Crime City rare monster. Lol!

I wanted to go check his hood yesterday but for some reason I can't find Lord Shemyaza on my mafia list. Could just be another case of me not being able to see something that's right in front of my face.

Sasha54
06-19-2012, 06:00 AM
This was posted a couple days ago:

Plux is a Crime City rare monster. Lol!

I wanted to go check his hood yesterday but for some reason I can't find Lord Shemyaza on my mafia list. Could just be another case of me not being able to see something that's right in front of my face.

His hood is great!
I think he dropped way down a while back - I had to request to be added again - probably why you can't find him.

BudMan
06-22-2012, 05:44 PM
I assume that the streets don't count as squares? I think I've reached the "H" limit in this case. I was just thinking that you could go in any direction until you hit a total limit. So $150mil is the last expansion? Sounds about right. Well that answers that. Thanks guys!

Plux
06-23-2012, 04:04 AM
Hi Dudeman I've responded, needed to test the henchman theory.
Hi Budman, the expansions down and right (HxW) are shown. You'll have a different Expansion screen when you reach the limit which from info kindly given by the new players I could check.
Squares don't include streets, so you'll have 2 squares each side of a street expansion (4 squares per expansion).
I'm glad I could help :-)