PDA

View Full Version : I'M GOING TO GROUND posted by KoD

Kiss Of Death
06-18-2012, 07:32 PM
Hello,

I'm afraid I need to go and 'camp' a bit more due to work. So I am reducing my Allies... CJ has deleted stacks of my grunts for me so I can just keep my friends and wall post buddies.

Down to 44 from 80... scary I had that many 'free' grunts in less than 60 days of playing!

I'll flesh out to a max of 50 for now to fit my own model of play I posted about earlier while I build up all my base buildings and expand. Then I'll come back with a vengeance! I.e. when I can slow down with work.

I also want to dedicate some weekend time to deciphering this casualty rate / strong against numbers into a longer term strategy and play. Then I plan to post my 'ultimate guide' until something changes of course!

bigflan
06-18-2012, 07:34 PM
I add you cause its funny to see the crate army hahahahahhahahahhahahahah

:marine:
I told funzio to delete my grunts but they didn't

SeqWins
I'm in love with you, let's live in polygamy and have babies lol

No but for reaL why the hate on grunts?

bigflan
06-18-2012, 07:38 PM
I just added her for the trolls on modern war

Mad
06-18-2012, 07:38 PM
I told funzio to delete my grunts but they didn't

What happened. I have heard many people say they asked for grunts to be removed and the support staff removed them. What did they say to you?

Kiss Of Death
06-18-2012, 07:43 PM
Originally Posted by :marine: http://www.funzio.com/forum/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?p=287601#post287601) I told funzio to delete my grunts but they didn't

What happened. I have heard many people say they asked for grunts to be removed and the support staff removed them. What did they say to you?

You hit it on the head... we all asked lol, he 'told'...

Kiss Of Death
06-18-2012, 07:50 PM
I'm in love with you, let's live in polygamy and have babies lol

No but for real why the hate on grunts?

No hate, just inconvenient for now while I have so much upgrading and expansion to do before I can manage my strategy better. It was OK when it was just a few, but after completing 5 levels on nearly half the maps and the events, I have so many grunts I can't keep my size low enough with the real friends I am adding. So less grunts means more friends. The grunts can come in a few weeks... I'm just upgrading my ship yards and dry docks while expanding and building income buildings. Then I can focus on upgrading income buildings while growing my strongest units. In the mean time I'm a big fish in a small pond again. My ratio of undying to dying troops I will look to maintain at 60:40 so that I lose very very few units while growing.

Kiss Of Death
06-18-2012, 07:56 PM
HEY! I found a picture of bigflan on a really old post of his! He looks exactly like I imagined!

Ferr
06-21-2012, 09:54 AM
Now you are talking kod, long term strategy. I can use your math!

stricker
06-21-2012, 12:16 PM
HEY! I found a picture of bigflan on a really old post of his! He looks exactly like I imagined!

ROTFLMAO!!! ...tears ...oh, that hurts!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... ooooooh, oh... :-D)))!!!