PDA

View Full Version : Stats Page - Add Something!

The Billionaire
06-18-2012, 07:05 PM
You're working at a level 10 Internet Company. A business called Funzio are so over-worked they need to sub contact some work to you. They need their 'stats' page re-designed and for doing them a good job you get to add one thing to the stats page.

What would it be??? and why???

Mine would be:

# of Days Played: 73 (I started my hood on the 7th April 2012)

When you look at someone's stats you would be able to see how long it's taken them to get to where they are. This would also make cheaters a lot more spottable.

This is how Avon's hood looks 73 days in......

http://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q582/verno1983/0806babd.jpg

http://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q582/verno1983/9becd630.jpg

Dipstik
06-18-2012, 07:08 PM
Yep... Nice Cheats.

The Billionaire
06-18-2012, 07:19 PM
Yep... Nice Cheats.

What?!?......

joaquim
06-18-2012, 07:21 PM
For the stats page I'd put something like

total amount of money given away to people who visited your hood.
total economic growth from the previous week.
tells you what your actual defense is.
tells you what's the defense of the weapon with the lowest defense that you take with you to fight off rivals that way you now what kind of defense you need to look for when buying weapons and doing PVE missions.

Euchred
06-18-2012, 07:22 PM
Avon is legit :P

Oh and nice idea BTW ammount robbed would be cool too

The Billionaire
06-18-2012, 07:47 PM

Oh and nice idea BTW ammount robbed would be cool too

I second that. Its a great idea!!

MajorOffensive
06-18-2012, 07:53 PM
Number of times you have been hood-****d by someone with embarrassing stats?

Dipstik
06-18-2012, 08:21 PM

*shrug* Seems waaaaay too fast to me to have that kind of hood, but I'll take your word for it...

G Wiz
06-18-2012, 08:57 PM
remember, level doesn't necessarily mean new player...

I think he has 2 accounts no?

King of the Dudes
06-18-2012, 09:04 PM
*shrug* Seems waaaaay too fast to me to have that kind of hood, but I'll take your word for it...

It's amazing what gold can buy...

Dipstik
06-18-2012, 09:04 PM
He specifically said the account was only 73 days old. I wasn't basing it on level.

edit: Out of curiosity, does anyone ACTUALLY use gold to speed up their building/upgrades?

G Wiz
06-18-2012, 09:06 PM
He specifically said the account was only 73 days old. I wasn't basing it on level.

edit: Out of curiosity, does anyone ACTUALLY use gold to speed up their building/upgrades?Ahh I missed that part.

I use gold for upgrades all the time! Just used it for my 2 condos.

The Billionaire
06-19-2012, 02:43 AM
Yes I do have two accounts and Avon is my crawler account. I've used most of my gold on the 3 crates to equip my mafia and a little bit to finish building upgrades. Most importantly I've always had something upgrading since the day I started hence why I am where I am.

I hate cheaters and there's no way I'd bother cheating because it defeats the object of the game.

Yes I've done a lot of robberies but that's because I only rob laundromats to collect RP, got 35,000 saved up so far

Swearengen
06-19-2012, 05:58 AM
Yes I do have two accounts and Avon is my crawler account. I've used most of my gold on the 3 crates to equip my mafia and a little bit to finish building upgrades. Most importantly I've always had something upgrading since the day I started hence why I am where I am.

I hate cheaters and there's no way I'd bother cheating because it defeats the object of the game.

Yes I've done a lot of robberies but that's because I only rob laundromats to collect RP, got 35,000 saved up so far

Think you are legit, but those are some awesome stats for your lvl and only 70+ days. Nice job Avon will be a serious player in the HL's...