PDA

View Full Version : Rings Event extension?

MSH
06-18-2012, 03:26 PM
I know that it is Funzio's decision, but with just around 8 hours left till the end of the event, is not it a high time for a little extension - another 24 hours, perhaps, like the last time?

I, for one, still have some 200 unopened boxes left, some 250K gold spent on the Ancient Spells and Embarassingly few prizes to show for the efforts/ expenditures, at least so far :(

spectra
06-18-2012, 03:48 PM
CC is the only event that has a Gold Sale
Forum members of MW are having a Gold ban, because of too many unsolved issues

most likely KA and MW are not geting gold sales, and the events will end as scheduled

eternalfire
06-18-2012, 03:55 PM
extension would be nice for these sort of heavy luck based events >___>

MSH
06-18-2012, 04:30 PM
CC is the only event that has a Gold Sale
Forum members of MW are having a Gold ban, because of too many unsolved issues

most likely KA and MW are not geting gold sales, and the events will end as scheduled

I play KA only and dont know what "gold sale/gold ban" you were referring of. Would appreciate an explanation, though :)

In my original message I was just humbly hoping that Funzio would extend the final deadline for this event by 24 hous, as they did with the previous one for KA - the Rune Boxes...

MaverickMunkey
06-18-2012, 04:39 PM
In my original message I was just humbly hoping that Funzio would extend the final deadline for this event by 24 hous, as they did with the previous one for KA - the Rune Boxes...

They extended the deadline of the Rune Box event due to an almightly balls up with the release and notification times for the event start so - I believe - in order to quell any dissent they extended the event for 24 hours. However, because this event started on time I think it will be highly unlikely that they extend it.

MSH
06-18-2012, 04:55 PM
Pity, that - oh well - hope that the remaining few hours would prove to be extra lucky for everybody...I personally would be perfectly contend with just a couple more rings...

MaverickMunkey
06-18-2012, 05:05 PM
Pity, that - oh well - hope that the remaining few hours would prove to be extra lucky for everybody...I personally would be perfectly contend with just a couple more rings...

Same here - stuck on 9 for 3 days but hey, at least I have 3 indestructible units I didn't have at the start!

MSH
06-18-2012, 05:16 PM
Same here - stuck on 9 for 3 days but hey, at least I have 3 indestructible units I didn't have at the start!

True...and a few more tries to go...even more ef we do get an extension, after all;) Best of luck!

spectra
06-18-2012, 09:21 PM
I play KA only and dont know what "gold sale/gold ban" you were referring of. Would appreciate an explanation, though :)

Funzio for the prior event was the 1st time the extended the event for the reason mentioned before, never before, and if events start on time, never again
CC and MW are the other games Funzio has, CC has a gold sale(for KA would be GEMS sale) and MW, alot of player are complaining of too many issues with game and support response (some of this players are heavy spenders a few thousand dollar a month to buy indestructible units) they are asking player not to buy GOLD (for KA would be Gems) until Funzio actually starts fixins these issues

MSH
06-19-2012, 12:21 AM
Funzio for the prior event was the 1st time the extended the event for the reason mentioned before, never before, and if events start on time, never again
CC and MW are the other games Funzio has, CC has a gold sale(for KA would be GEMS sale) and MW, alot of player are complaining of too many issues with game and support response (some of this players are heavy spenders a few thousand dollar a month to buy indestructible units) they are asking player not to buy GOLD (for KA would be Gems) until Funzio actually starts fixins these issues

Thank you, Spectra - that's really educational :) Would be interesting to know whether CC/MW players eventually succeed in having their demands met. As to me - not much luck with the rings, yet I still enjoy the game :)