PDA

View Full Version : Stuck at Level 40

Bala82
06-18-2012, 10:38 AM
Hey guys,

I reached Level 40 during my last event and let just say I looked at highest income per level topic on here it made me realise i really need boost my income. I don't know best way to do this as spreadsheet gives too many options with regard upgrading my buildings so i decided give my short-list

Problem : Right now 20K IPH according to my profile
1)My Shopping List i.e Buildings i want to build ( 2 Lofts and 2 Brownstones)
2)I also need to do 2 expansion to make room for these buildings as well as any additional
3) I also need upgrade my MT to Level 3/4 Right now both are at Level 2
4) I need to upgrade Dominican to Level 3/4

My Question which one should i focus on ?

I have feeling most will agree save for Loft than do the expansion than upgrade MT ?

cookie monster
06-18-2012, 11:07 AM
THat's actually really good, man.

You have to realize that the guys who're up on that list have camped for months and most have mafias that are 200+ strong. Don't feel bad about 20+K. I'm at level 93, and will probably cross $41K IPH today or tomorrow, and at the low-mafia tier, this is better than 80-85% of the hoods I come across.

Be careful not to consolidate too much income in one building. I.E. don't put too many eggs in one basket, you just make it a robbery target and if you have strong defensive numbers the more high income buildings you have the more you will be visited.

Sasha54
06-18-2012, 11:11 AM
If you build the Loft - then upgrade to lvl 2 BEFORE you build a 2nd one.
If you can't afford the loft right now - the Dominican is a good earner and that would give you an income boost.
Same goes for the MT's - do what you can afford and maybe hold off on the expansion because that isn't earning you anything and they are costly.

Brownstones would be my last choice on this list.
How much money do you have on hand?

Bala82
06-18-2012, 11:12 AM
Well thanks i have so many building it's ridiculous.

The funny thing i get attacked more than i get robbed ? I get about 10 attacks daily 75% i win I am happy.

sexkitteh
06-18-2012, 11:14 AM
20k is good bala!!!

Remember too though that income isn't really the issue - compare yourself to Attack and Defense.

That's the biggest issue! Then adjust your spending accordingly... income/items.

Keep in mind 1 thing - why are you boosting your economy? Set a goal - I want X amount of AK47 for instance (just an example)... to buy 100 of them to give me X boost I need X amount of cash. How long do I want to wait to build up X amount of cash? Do I have enough attack right now that I can PVP and rob people for enough cash?

Do I log in every 12 hours and just need to collect lofts mts? or am I on all the friggin time? Which in that case I suggest getting level 3 buildings... those are personally my favorite...

joaquim
06-18-2012, 11:15 AM
At 20k IPH, it's gonna take you a while to get 2 Lofts so start off by upgrading MTs to 4 while building Brownstones at the same time. Once your MTs are at 4, take Dominicans to 4. Then take MTs to 6 and Dominicans to 5. By then you should be able to get enough money for both Lofts.

Bala82
06-18-2012, 11:17 AM
If you build the Loft - then upgrade to lvl 2 BEFORE you build a 2nd one.
If you can't afford the loft right now - the Dominican is a good earner and that would give you an income boost.
Same goes for the MT's - do what you can afford and maybe hold off on the expansion because that isn't earning you anything and they are costly.

Brownstones would be my last choice on this list.
How much money do you have on hand?

Thanks Sasha

I can save for a loft it would only take 3 days to save that but i don't know whether i can afford Level 2 upgrade
MT upgrade would take 1 day to save so 2 MT i would 2 days
I haven't unlock brownstone yet so that a future building i am planning to get
My Next expansion will take 2 days to save for. 500K expansion cost

On a normal day i can collect about 120K assuming i don't lose any of it.

sexkitteh
06-18-2012, 11:20 AM
Thanks Sasha

I can save for a loft it would only take 3 days to save that but i don't know whether i can afford Level 2 upgrade

Are you no banking???

Get your attack up! And Rob people!

I get anywhere from 100k-500k a day just robbing a handful of people...

Sasha54
06-18-2012, 11:21 AM
20k is good bala!!!

Remember too though that income isn't really the issue - compare yourself to Attack and Defense.

That's the biggest issue! Then adjust your spending accordingly... income/items.

Keep in mind 1 thing - why are you boosting your economy? Set a goal - I want X amount of AK47 for instance (just an example)... to buy 100 of them to give me X boost I need X amount of cash. How long do I want to wait to build up X amount of cash? Do I have enough attack right now that I can PVP and rob people for enough cash?

Do I log in every 12 hours and just need to collect lofts mts? or am I on all the friggin time? Which in that case I suggest getting level 3 buildings... those are personally my favorite...

It's great to give advice - BUT nowhere on the forum have I ever seen any of the long time and or HL players suggest buying cash weapons - in fact just the opposite - they are useless!!

RP weapons - GOOD
some weapons from farming and PVP - GOOD
cash weapons - BAD

sexkitteh
06-18-2012, 11:23 AM
It's great to give advice - BUT nowhere on the forum have I ever seen any of the long time and or HL players suggest buying cash weapons - in fact just the opposite - they are useless!!

RP weapons - GOOD
cash weapons - BAD

Well that is ridiculous... I have purchased lots of cash weapons and it gave me that boosting power that I had to do TL goals and SAVE UP my RP to dump on good items and not be forced to spend it on crap like tommy guns boots and knives...

I have 6k wins and under 200 fights lost - 3k robberies under 200 robberies lost...

And I'd say 70% of that is thanks to cash items I stocked up on early in game...

sexkitteh
06-18-2012, 11:24 AM
Bala - what's your attack defense?

cookie monster
06-18-2012, 11:26 AM

RP weapons - GOOD
cash weapons - BAD

There are some that are good for defensive purposes, but if you're at a point where you're so desperate for defense that dropping $2 mill. on a gun to up your defense by 5 or 6 is an option, you should probably just expand your hood and build defensive buildings.

cookie monster
06-18-2012, 11:28 AM
Truthfully, if you're willing to camp long enough, there's not much you can't do to dramatically improve your income, attack level, defense level.

It's just a question of whether you can deal with that type of game play. If I try to camp for more than a few days, I get too bored and give up on it.

cookie monster
06-18-2012, 11:29 AM
http://crimecityios.wikia.com/wiki/Money_Buildings

Sasha54
06-18-2012, 11:29 AM
Thanks Sasha

Is there anything you can start NOW - that's why I was asking what you have on hand. I think you have to be doing something with your money all the time at that level.
I should be too but I'm trying to save for a NC but I made the loft a big priority and then I went back and did upgrades on MT's and Dominicans
However if you don't have the money for the loft right now - maybe you should do whatever upgrades you can do for a few days and then it will be easier to save for the loft.

hard to say since everyone does things a little different

sexkitteh
06-18-2012, 11:31 AM
Truthfully, if you're willing to camp long enough, there's not much you can't do to dramatically improve your income, attack level, defense level.

It's just a question of whether you can deal with that type of game play. If I try to camp for more than a few days, I get too bored and give up on it.

Yeah - I gave up - but I'm not gonna lie... camping for about a month at low level (till I got 2 mt's basically) was a game changer... I stocked up on about 200 of all the low level "best" weapons and through PVP got tones of great items and loads of RP that allowed me to dump into good rp gear...

I've finally hit a level were I'm no longer feel like the best lol... now I see lots of players with 20k def/attack lots with same stats as me and few with worse stats...

so I'm camping again :D

Sasha54
06-18-2012, 11:32 AM
There are some that are good for defensive purposes, but if you're at a point where you're so desperate for defense that dropping $2 mill. on a gun to up your defense by 5 or 6 is an option, you should probably just expand your hood and build defensive buildings.

Yeah you are right. I'm not desparate for defense but I am starting to re-visit that whole defense building issue.

Bala82
06-18-2012, 11:36 AM
Is there anything you can start NOW - that's why I was asking what you have on hand. I think you have to be doing something with your money all the time at that level.
I should be too but I'm trying to save for a NC but I made the loft a big priority and then I went back and did upgrades on MT's and Dominicans
However if you don't have the money for the loft right now - maybe you should do whatever upgrades you can do for a few days and then it will be easier to save for the loft.

hard to say since everyone does things a little different

Right now my internet company is building it should finish by the time i wake up tomorrow it finish 10PM tonight. That what i was doing yesterday with my money. The day before i Build Beachside INN. So as you can see i been quite busy with my money.

sexkitteh
06-18-2012, 11:39 AM
Right now my internet company is building it should finish by the time i wake up tomorrow it finish 10PM tonight. That what i was doing yesterday with my money. The day before i Build Beachside INN. So as you can see i been quite busy with my money.

The way I "save" up a lot of money is getting some buildings to level 10 - because they take days to get there it gives you time to save up and instead of wasting your money building new buildings, save for expansion (if you need it) and buy the turrets and gatlings... they are cheap and take time to build... and you save money...

That's what I did/do and it's working for me...

Bala82
06-18-2012, 11:40 AM
Are you no banking???

Get your attack up! And Rob people!

I get anywhere from 100k-500k a day just robbing a handful of people...

Well since you keep asking attack /Defence

1788/2520

Sasha54
06-18-2012, 11:42 AM

You know what - you sound like you have some patience - just keep going as you are and I'm sure you'll get to where you want to be in this game.

sexkitteh
06-18-2012, 11:42 AM

1788/2520

Yeah - see - get that up!!! you should be at like 4k/6k and then focus on PVP - you will get good items to complement and RP and then you can save that up for good items :D

Seriously though... do as MANY tl goals as you can before you get to lvl 100...

I think it will be tough past lvl 100 when you are among the rats and the high caliber players...

joaquim
06-18-2012, 11:51 AM

1788/2520

That's pretty good for your level but you need to get those numbers up. Use Tapjoy to get a lot of gold and start buying as many crates as you can.

cookie monster
06-18-2012, 12:00 PM
That's pretty good for your level but you need to get those numbers up. Use Tapjoy to get a lot of gold and start buying as many crates as you can.

Droid does not have "Tap Joy" we have a different company, fyi. We don't get a daily gold allowance just for hanging out and being awesome the way you Apple kids do. We get one-time offer credits.

sexkitteh
06-18-2012, 12:03 PM
Droid does not have "Tap Joy" we have a different company, fyi. We don't get a daily gold allowance just for hanging out and being awesome the way you Apple kids do. We get one-time offer credits.

You are 50% correct...

we have sponsor pay when you access it through in game - but tap joy is a web based app that you can also access on the droid through the market. Just search for tapjoy...

Sasha54
06-18-2012, 12:17 PM

don't be all jealous now:(

and thanks for reminding me to go to tapjoy - I got 3 golds just for hanging out and being awesome on my ipad....:cool:

Bala82
06-18-2012, 12:23 PM
Yeah - see - get that up!!! you should be at like 4k/6k and then focus on PVP - you will get good items to complement and RP and then you can save that up for good items :D

Seriously though... do as MANY tl goals as you can before you get to lvl 100...

I think it will be tough past lvl 100 when you are among the rats and the high caliber players...

I am trying to level up as slow as possible so that why i haven't done that.

Bala82
06-19-2012, 06:05 AM
Look like i am forced to do expansion unless i decide to sell my Warehouse (Level 7) Give same income as Internet company.

Sasha54
06-19-2012, 06:14 AM
Look like i am forced to do expansion unless i decide to sell my Warehouse (Level 7) Give same income as Internet company.

just took a look at your hood - you've really come a long way since I last looked - very nice!
looks like you have a bit of wasted space - try shuffling things a bit - you might find you have room for whatever it is you want to build.

Bala82
06-19-2012, 06:35 AM
The wasted space will use for the guns tunnets.

Feng1234
06-19-2012, 06:46 AM
Buddy, no offense but your hood sounds messed up. I'd only want higher levels of Doms, MTs and Lofts for your level. Maybe a few 24/48 hours at level 5 or so.

You should be able to manage this with a 100k expansion and enough room for 50 gattling turrets.

Any other buildings can be sold.

You should be able to collect and rob around 300k per day in the minimum.

Drop your mafia and do some stories to get some weapons.

So what the heck is going on with Internet companies and warehouses because they are fairly poor upgrades for the cost. You should be saving for the lofts and mts.

Bala82
06-19-2012, 07:02 AM
My Expansion Cost 500K not 100K.

So what the heck is going on with Internet companies and warehouses because they are fairly poor upgrades for the cost

I did them for building goals it wasn't my idea to build them

you should be able to collect and rob around 300k per day in the minimum.

You must be joking most of the rival hardly ever have any good buildings to rob. If i am lucky to come across high level house uncollected or even a Warehouse i be lucky most time i come across low buildings.

I can't drop any Mafia since i need them for my Loft.

Sasha54
06-19-2012, 07:29 AM
My Expansion Cost 500K not 100K.

I did them for building goals it wasn't my idea to build them

You must be joking most of the rival hardly ever have any good buildings to rob. If i am lucky to come across high level house uncollected or even a Warehouse i be lucky most time i come across low buildings.

Play the game you want - I think you are doing fine for the pace that you want to go at.
I would suggest however - you don't need to do the goals - you can either ignore them completely or come back to them later and do them as you wish.
Unless you have a particular reason for doing them. I passed on the Internet company build but actually ended up doing it last week - the 225K was nothing for me to spend so all I'm saying is maybe just do some of them later.

Bala82
06-19-2012, 07:35 AM
Yes thanks Sasha i actually take your initial advice upgrade the buildings i can i decided start with Gunshop ( both are level 5) try to get that level 10 than do the same for my houses than i should have enough money for MT upgrade. That 2 week upgrading.

I do play the game the way i want to. :)

Sasha54
06-19-2012, 07:39 AM
Yes thanks Sasha i actually take your initial advice upgrade the buildings i can i decided start with Gunshop ( both are level 5) try to get that level 10 than do the same for my houses than i should have enough money for MT upgrade. That 2 week upgrading.

those last levels on the Houses are brutal - they take FOREVER................

kykboxr
06-19-2012, 07:53 AM

RP weapons - GOOD
cash weapons - BAD

I'd like to chime in for a second...While I agree with this statement, he needs to make sure his team is equipped to not lose while he's camping/crawling. Without fights/robs, it'll be hard to get respect, hence, cash is your best bet. Personally, I have 50 NVB's for my 50 mafia. I'm at L47 now and have 4419 A and 4492 D with an IpH of $37,641. I get attacked/robbed and come out ahead every time. He needs to concentrate on not losing cash unless he's banking. As soon as he's ready to rob/attack, concentrate on the NVB's IMO

Sasha54
06-19-2012, 08:38 AM
I'd like to chime in for a second...While I agree with this statement, he needs to make sure his team is equipped to not lose while he's camping/crawling. Without fights/robs, it'll be hard to get respect, hence, cash is your best bet. Personally, I have 50 NVB's for my 50 mafia. I'm at L47 now and have 4419 A and 4492 D with an IpH of $37,641. I get attacked/robbed and come out ahead every time. He needs to concentrate on not losing cash unless he's banking. As soon as he's ready to rob/attack, concentrate on the NVB's IMO

NVB's are great - I agree - but they aren't a CASH weapon - they are purchased with RP's......

sexkitteh
06-19-2012, 08:40 AM
NVB's are great - I agree - but they aren't a CASH weapon - they are purchased with RP's......

"As soon as he's ready to rob/attack, concentrate on the NVB's IMO"

I think that's what he was getting at....

kykboxr
06-19-2012, 09:21 AM
"As soon as he's ready to rob/attack, concentrate on the NVB's IMO"

I think that's what he was getting at....

Yes, I was. Bala is in a situation where he's in the upper 90% of A/D for his level, and those who are stronger attack him, and thus he wins 3/4 of his fights. Each NVB is 300 RP. They carry a 16/16 weight, which is the best you can get at this level without using gold. If you want to gain minimal experience, rob L7 laundromats as they tend to produce 1 exp for every 2.5 RP (not bad!). Get a few NVB and you'll see how well you'll improve.

joaquim
06-19-2012, 09:24 AM

You could drop your mafia then when you have enough for a Loft you could bring it back up.

joaquim
06-19-2012, 09:27 AM

House first then Gunshop. House is a lot better than the Gunshop.

Bala82
06-19-2012, 09:27 AM
Wow i didn't realise i was at the the upper 90% of A/D for my level.

I need to start saving up Respect i did i bought 6 NVB than i ran out respect and start saving them.

I am hood players which mean i play economic side of the game neglect attacking part.

Bala82
06-19-2012, 09:32 AM
House first then Gunshop. House is a lot better than the Gunshop.

Thank you will follow that :)

What about other 12 hour building like Bagel shop it is worth upgrading them past level 3 ?

kykboxr
06-19-2012, 09:33 AM
Wow i didn't realise i was at the the upper 90% of A/D for my level.

I need to start saving up Respect i did i bought 6 NVB than i ran out respect and start saving them.

I am hood players which mean i play economic side of the game neglect attacking part.

Being in the upper 90% doesn't mean a great deal when you win 75% of the time. If you're able to minimize the $$$ lost, then it's great, but like I said, I cannot stress the NVB's at your level. If you have access to the scratchers, and are lucky enough to get 1000 RP, get three NVB. At our level, they are game changers (seriously). Continue focusing on raising your IpH as it really hasn't moved too much in the last 30 days (since I joined your mafia). Always be upgrading/building (money and defense if need be). Your MT's are great, so concentrate on those as well as Dom's. If you are short on cash, do a long and cheap upgrade elsewhere until you can put that cash into the big hitters. I'm currently building my 2nd loft, and once that's done, I will expand once more, get two fancy restaurants and then sit/upgrade until I can get the MT to L6/7, Dom's to L6/7 and lofts to L5 (barring events lol)

joaquim
06-19-2012, 09:36 AM
Thank you will follow that :)

What about other 12 hour building like Bagel shop it is worth upgrading them past level 3 ?

Bagel Shops are good 12 hour buildings for the beginning of the game while you're waiting to get your MTs and Lofts. I never bothered to upgrade mine until after I got MTs and Lofts. They're at level 2 right now and I'm considering taking them to level 3. At your level I'd say take it to probably level 5 or 6.

Bala82
06-19-2012, 09:39 AM
When i look my rival IPH seem a lot worse than mines which is why it hasn't increase since i have good IPH for moderate player.

Those events really boosted my level before the events started i was at level 20 after last 3 event i reached level 40.

Sasha54
06-19-2012, 09:40 AM
Being in the upper 90% doesn't mean a great deal when you win 75% of the time. If you're able to minimize the $$$ lost, then it's great, but like I said, I cannot stress the NVB's at your level. If you have access to the scratchers, and are lucky enough to get 1000 RP, get three NVB. At our level, they are game changers (seriously). Continue focusing on raising your IpH as it really hasn't moved too much in the last 30 days (since I joined your mafia). Always be upgrading/building (money and defense if need be). Your MT's are great, so concentrate on those as well as Dom's. If you are short on cash, do a long and cheap upgrade elsewhere until you can put that cash into the big hitters. I'm currently building my 2nd loft, and once that's done, I will expand once more, get two fancy restaurants and then sit/upgrade until I can get the MT to L6/7, Dom's to L6/7 and lofts to L5 (barring events lol)

I have been advised by some - that it's only worthwhile to level your MT to 6 and lofts to 4. Diminished rate of return after that

ShawnBB
06-19-2012, 09:51 AM
Hey, bala. Early game Econ build is very rough for a free player,don't be frustrated.

I dare to say very very few players' base is not a mess when they are planning for the loft building.(I mean when you first play, not sec or third camping account)
lvl2 loft upgrade is the first cost player come cross that surpasses 1m line and you really need to put some effort in understanding this game to make that upgrade while other upgrades are still very cheap and attractive.

Right now at my level,100 to 105, only about 20% players have loft and most of loft owners still stuck at level 1 somehow.

You literally need stuff like Mace, Smoke bomb,military goggles to fill your mafia blank at first.
In your situation while cost is still a major problem for lot of your upgrades, you better follow the ROI order in choosing every upgrade. Moreover,try to upgrade those with a higher IpH/ROI ratio.(if you use spreadsheet :/).
Avoid early game 48 hour buildings, they are for suckers.
Avoid all the unlock buildings from electrnic store to sports bar, because you will eventually sell all of them for space and they have an extremely low IpH/ROI. Which means not only payback slow,but also payback weak.(DO NOT UPGRADE bagel shop:()

I have been advised by some - that it's only worthwhile to level your MT to 6 and lofts to 4. Diminished rate of return after that
It really depends, the premise of this statement is you are having other better building or upgrades choice to fit the GFI(if you know that thread).

Loft is the second best building after NC in the entire game, it contributes strongly all over your entire game time. If your IpH can perfectly save you the upgrade cost for the second loft while upgrading the first loft, then it's the right time to bump up the loft level.

Sasha54
06-19-2012, 09:57 AM
Hey, bala. Early game Econ build is very rough for a free player,don't be frustrated.

I dare to say very very few players' base is not a mess when they are planning for the loft building.(I mean when you first play, not sec or third camping account)
lvl2 loft upgrade is the first cost player come cross that surpasses 1m line and you really need to put some effort in understanding this game to make that upgrade while other upgrades are still very cheap and attractive.

Right now at my level,100 to 105, only about 20% players have loft and most of loft owners still stuck at level 1 somehow.

You literally need stuff like Mace, Smoke bomb,military goggles to fill your mafia blank at first.
In your situation while cost is still a major problem for lot of your upgrades, you better follow the ROI order in choosing every upgrade. Moreover,try to upgrade those with a higher IpH/ROI ratio.(if you use spreadsheet :/). Avoid early game 48 hour buildings, they are for suckers.

Loft is sooo critical early on. I am surprised at how many don't have it but then again if you aren't on the forum you may not know the importance of certain key buildings -

and a lot of people on here followed Tramp Stamp's and other's advice - if I hadn't had access to that and other's advice - I think my game would be such a mess and I would probably have quit...........:rolleyes:

Dreno33
06-19-2012, 10:25 AM
At 20k IPH, it's gonna take you a while to get 2 Lofts so start off by upgrading MTs to 4 while building Brownstones at the same time. Once your MTs are at 4, take Dominicans to 4. Then take MTs to 6 and Dominicans to 5. By then you should be able to get enough money for both Lofts.

worst advice given in entire thread. Joaquim, try looking at the spreadsheets first before making such absurd statements.

1) Getting 760k at 20k income would only take ≈4 days while still upgrading cheap buildings.
2) If he were to upgrade MT's to level 6 first, he would spend $650k on lvl 4 (ea), $1.1m on lvl 5 (ea), and 1.8m on lvl 6 (ea). AND THEN you tell him he would be able to save enough to afford the Lofts? (which only ONLY 760k ea!) WTF?
3) Not only the MT's to 6 but also Dominicans to lvl 5? LOL! Dominicans cost to lvl 4 $580k (ea) and to lvl 5 $970k (ea).
4) Loft is a MAFIA building. AKA Type A building. AKA AMAZING INCOME GROWTH PER LEVEL. Those should be top priority if you want to increase your income. Not spend millions on a lower valued mafia building and another couple mil for those dominicans to lvl 5!

Goodness....

@Bala - this is like your 5th thread asking about how to increase your income. PLENTY of members (incl. me) have given thorough buildings and upgrading techniques for you already. Go to your profile page. Click Started threads on the left side under your avatar. Find those threads you made about this topic. And re-read.

Bala82
06-19-2012, 10:26 AM
This fourm is certainly valuable but the problem i see on the fourm we have a lot of player who consider HL are past level 100 stage than we have campers who are at lower level but have great IPH for a low level along great attack/defence. There ain't many player who are middle Level 30-60.

What players don't realise once you reach level 40 things get expensive very fast this is the tough part of game, level 1-20 were easy to play you level up slowly and learnt the game than move level 20-30 you start to understand the game and learn to correct early mistake but once you make it level 40 things get a little bit more tricky as you opened yourself up for so many option because at this level you start making decisions that you didn't need make at lower level such selling buildings and see which upgrade is better since more buildings to choose from.

I am never buying Nightclub , Loft will highest mafia building i am going to get.

sexkitteh
06-19-2012, 10:30 AM
This fourm is certainly valuable but the problem i see on the fourm we have a lot of player who consider HL are past level 100 stage than we have campers who are at lower level but have great IPH for a low level along great attack/defence. There ain't many player who are middle Level 30-60.

What players don't realise once you reach level 40 things get expensive very fast this is the tough part of game, level 1-20 were easy to play you level up slowly and learnt the game than move level 20-30 you start to understand the game and learn to correct early mistake but once you make it level 40 things get a little bit more tricky as you opened yourself up for so many option because at this level you start making decisions that you didn't need make at lower level such selling buildings and see which upgrade is better since more buildings to choose from.

I am never buying Nightclub , Loft will highest mafia building i am going to get.

A) never say never... you said you would never expand! look at you now :P

B) this is why you need to ROB people - because at your level you should easily be able to rob people for 100-300k

you do this a couple of times a day and BINGO! you got yourself a nice stack of cash...

BUT you need to increase your ATTACK and DEFENSE so they don't come knocking on your door...

Just wait till you are at my level (and never mind those at lvl100+) you spit on the sidewalk and you get charged 100k

nopenopenope
06-19-2012, 10:32 AM

Why are you focusing on econ then? You may as well quit now if you're going to turn your back on the best money building in the game.

The one million users over level 100 all remember the grind on the way up...

Bala82
06-19-2012, 10:35 AM
@Bala - this is like your 5th thread asking about how to increase your income. PLENTY of members (incl. me) have given thorough buildings and upgrading techniques for you already. Go to your profile page. Click Started threads on the left side under your avatar. Find those threads you made about this topic. And re-read.

Yes i have followed that advice for low level situation ( I have bought all the building you have suggested eg Dominican, beachside inn, i even followed buy 2 of each buildings which i hate but i did it because you told me that best thing to do ) i am now approaching higher level where i need to figure out which buildings to buy.

Deno - you been very helpful but i want to ask around see what other advice. I want see what other people suggest because everyone has different opinion as to what i should do.

Paulio
06-19-2012, 10:39 AM

Sasha, this couldn't be further from the truth. While most cash weapons may be useless end game, they are of the utmost importance in the early levels, even level 40. By this level, the best value RP weapon is NBV and it isn't possible to equip your entire mob (200) with NVBs.

Bala, I would take Shawn's advice and stock up on Mace (or tennis rackets if you're on a budget - Bala on a budget), Military Goggles, Time Bombs (or Smoke Bombs), and an inexpensive gun, such as AK-47, which gives you 4 def. Make sure you have 200 of each category to fully outfit your mob. Even with your 20K iph, this shouldn't take more than 10 days. Add in the items you've earned from PvP, PvE and box events and I'd bet your def stats are well over 3,000.

Which brings me to my next point. At this point, I'd be more concerned about increasing my defense stats. Your attack is currently high enough that you can probably find plenty of people to attack/rob. At the same time, you gotta focus on your economy. I know it's difficult to sell a lvl 7 warehouse, but it's not doing much good, especially since your next upgrade costs so much. You can fit much higher earning buildings in that space.

Bala82
06-19-2012, 10:39 AM
Why are you focusing on econ then? You may as well quit now if you're going to turn your back on the best money building in the game.

The one million users over level 100 all remember the grind on the way up...

Well i focus on economy because i want a good hood but the size for a nightclub and how much i need save seem like i will never leave the game. Also i notice how certain player look for people with nightclub so they can rob them. I don't make myself a target by getting a nightclub.

Bala82
06-19-2012, 10:44 AM
Sasha, this couldn't be further from the truth. While most cash weapons may be useless end game, they are of the utmost importance in the early levels, even level 40. By this level, the best value RP weapon is NBV and it isn't possible to equip your entire mob (200) with NVBs.

Bala, I would take Shawn's advice and stock up on Mace (or tennis rackets if you're on a budget - Bala on a budget), Military Goggles, Time Bombs (or Smoke Bombs), and an inexpensive gun, such as AK-47, which gives you 4 def. Make sure you have 200 of each category to fully outfit your mob. Even with your 20K iph, this shouldn't take more than 10 days. Add in the items you've earned from PvP, PvE and box events and I'd bet your def stats are well over 3,000.

I was advised never to buy any explosive they are a waste of money ? now i am getting the opposite advice regarding smoke bombs ?

Dreno33
06-19-2012, 10:46 AM
I was advised never to buy any explosive they are a waste of money ? now i am getting the opposite advice regarding smoke bombs ?

you don't have a good economy. thats why they are useless to you. with a great economy, explosives are a great investment

Daniel2115
06-19-2012, 10:46 AM
Well i focus on economy because i want a good hood but the size for a nightclub and how much i need save seem like i will never leave the game. Also i notice how certain player look for people with nightclub so they can rob them. I don't make myself a target by getting a nightclub.

I used to think the same thing until i got my economy high enough to where it wouldnt take me weeks upon weeks to save for it. If you want a good economy it'd make sense to get the nightclub. It took me about 5 days to save for it and then by the time it finished building I was only 10mil away from the lvl 2 upgrade so I saved for that. Now it's bringing in almost 600k every 6 hrs at level 2.

Paulio
06-19-2012, 10:48 AM

At some point, they are a waste of money. But, at your level, they are of good value IMO. They are cheap - You can get 200 time bombs for $50,000, which increases your att/def by 400 each. Based on your iph, it would take you less than half a day to buy them (I assume your iph is inflated due to LMs). Also, they may be consummable, but they would last a long time.

nopenopenope
06-19-2012, 10:52 AM

People rob level 7 warehouses all the time, so I don't really see your logic here...

Sasha54
06-19-2012, 11:28 AM

Which brings me to my next point. At this point, I'd be more concerned about increasing my defense stats. Your attack is currently high enough that you can probably find plenty of people to attack/rob. At the same time, you gotta focus on your economy. I know it's difficult to sell a lvl 7 warehouse, but it's not doing much good, especially since your next upgrade costs so much. You can fit much higher earning buildings in that space.

Very early in the game I stopped doing map missions and turned to farming - the M4A's had not been nerfed so I managed to get a few - not many - but then they turned rusty and I accumulated enough of those to help me thru those lower levels. SO I never had to rely on any cash weapons except the few I had got doing early map goals.
As soon as NVB's, etc opened up I just started get weapons with RP's - so I really haven't bought too many with cash - a few but most of my good stuff is from events and from PVP.
Anyway - just repeating what I was told early on - and it seems to have worked for me. I'm not saying I don't have any cash weapons - I've got a bunch of Street Knives and quite a few guns - but when I look at them I know I didn't buy most of them - you get a LOT of guns doing PVP!!

Sasha54
06-19-2012, 11:29 AM

You've hear it before but I'll say it again........Go BIG or go home............:cool:

Feng1234
06-19-2012, 02:58 PM
I give up. Just good luck.... Lol..

Sasha54
06-19-2012, 03:05 PM

OK sweetie - I don't mean to pick on you - but that's like saying you're never going to buy a house in case it gets robbed.....KWIM!

John Snow
06-19-2012, 03:28 PM
B) this is why you need to ROB people - because at your level you should easily be able to rob people for 100-300k

Maybe it's my bracket, (L44, 131 mafia) but I can go through 8 or 10 pages of my rivals list and not come across anyone with more than $3k unbanked. I've only come across an uncollected loft once. Mostly, I'll find L6-8 houses and warehouses. And I don't like hitting the warehouses because the XP/$ ratio is too high.

ShawnBB
06-19-2012, 04:42 PM

Lol, true. :)

I'm working on ramshutu's new GFI upgrade metric, very fascinating idea.

Bala82
06-20-2012, 12:16 AM
OK sweetie - I don't mean to pick on you - but that's like saying you're never going to buy a house in case it gets robbed.....KWIM!

But i already have 2 houses and it doesn't bother me if they rob them but with nightclub time and effort put into saving for it and getting rob. i bought my first house in CC within 2 days of playing the game. There is a difference between buying a house or nightclub in CC. The nightclub is 6 hour building while the house is 24 hour building. I can sync the time for the house but because nightclub is 6 hour building i will not able collect it while i am sleeping which increases the chance for them to rob them. With a house i know i can collect money on time once a day.

Now if they made a nightclub 12 or 24 or even 48 hour building i would consider buying it.

Don't know what KWIM stands for ? :(

misterrunon
06-20-2012, 01:21 AM
i started about 3 weeks ago not knowing the strategy.. i'm level 39 now, and i only have 10k IPH (lvl 8 & 6 laundromats).

upgrading my basketball court to level 9 right now, and once it's done tomorrow i'll be ableto upgrade my 2nd MT to level 2.

i have the strategy down now, but i sure wasted a lot of time/cash. im thinking i will go the 12/24/48 route.

btw, can someone show me how to use tapjoy to get free gold? tried googling it up, and even installed the app.. i have no idea how to even add crime city to the app.

Bala82
06-20-2012, 02:21 AM
you havn't mention whether your on android or I-phone ?

If your on android you go menu add fund at bottom button tap to earn free gold.

mnju_03
06-20-2012, 02:32 AM

Nobody likes a quitter. lol

misterrunon
06-20-2012, 02:39 AM
you havn't mention whether your on android or I-phone ?

If your on android you go menu add fund at bottom button tap to earn free gold.

it's not there. i installed the app and put in my facebook info, but i didn't see an option to add crime city to my preferred apps.

KFC
06-20-2012, 05:11 AM
But i already have 2 houses and it doesn't bother me if they rob them but with nightclub time and effort put into saving for it and getting rob. i bought my first house in CC within 2 days of playing the game. There is a difference between buying a house or nightclub in CC. The nightclub is 6 hour building while the house is 24 hour building. I can sync the time for the house but because nightclub is 6 hour building i will not able collect it while i am sleeping which increases the chance for them to rob them. With a house i know i can collect money on time once a day.

Now if they made a nightclub 12 or 24 or even 48 hour building i would consider buying it.

Know What I Mean

And I think Sasha was referring to buying a RL house........

Bala82
06-20-2012, 06:16 AM
Thank KFC why is Sasha banned ?

Dreno33
06-20-2012, 06:22 AM
But i already have 2 houses and it doesn't bother me if they rob them but with nightclub time and effort put into saving for it and getting rob.

she meant a real house.....

Dreno33
06-20-2012, 06:22 AM

you can ask CCM, for the price of your own ban(:

joaquim
06-20-2012, 06:51 AM

I know I'm the third person to mention this but, Sasha meant a real house.

Bala82
06-20-2012, 07:07 AM
Yes this is what i like about the forum sometimes i wonder if players can tell the difference between real life and crime city. Buying a real house is a major accomplishment but the chances of it a real house being robbed is small unless your careless . We don't live in crime city.

Bala82
06-20-2012, 07:09 AM
Nobody likes a quitter. lol

Well he wouldn't be the first person to quit on me you have to be really patient to deal with me and i notice i do drive people up the wall for some reason but have no idea why it's annoying. i just posting things in my head and wonder people think.

joaquim
06-20-2012, 07:09 AM
Yes this is what i like about the forum sometimes i wonder if players can tell the difference between real life and crime city. Buying a real house is a major accomplishment but the chances of it a real house being robbed is small unless your careless . We don't live in crime city.

If only you could convert the money you made in CC into real life money. That would be great.

Bala82
06-20-2012, 07:11 AM
If only you could convert the money you made in CC into real life money. That would be great.

I know that would be cool :)

KFC
06-20-2012, 07:40 AM

Hey - not allowed to discuss that - don't ya know!!:D
check your wall in-game.

misterrunon
06-20-2012, 11:15 AM
so do i just need to have the tapjoy app installed and be logged in (via the website) and do nothing else? because i can't add crime city to "my apps" right now.. there's also no search function for crime city.

nopenopenope
06-20-2012, 11:19 AM
so do i just need to have the tapjoy app installed and be logged in (via the website) and do nothing else? because i can't add crime city to "my apps" right now.. there's also no search function for crime city.

Have you linked your device to your TJ account that you've created? On iOS it installs a temporary profile certificate, but I'm not sure what happens on Android.

misterrunon
06-20-2012, 11:25 AM
i think i did that already, but i forgot where to do it.. this app is not very user friendly.

nopenopenope
06-20-2012, 11:37 AM
Its all from a little red box with smaller silhouette boxes in it on the top left corner

DoubleBarrelMob
06-20-2012, 12:11 PM
Join the Double Barrel Mob! Add two barrels to your hood, this is the mob for the rest of us!

joaquim
06-20-2012, 12:12 PM
Join the Double Barrel Mob! Add two barrels to your hood, this is the mob for the rest of us!

Please stop posting this on every thread. You can start your own thread for this if you want.

Bala82
06-20-2012, 12:29 PM

200 OF EACH - if i have 105 mob don't i just need 105 of Each ?

200 seem rather excessive plus i planning on drop a few once i can buy my lofts.

Beardy
06-20-2012, 01:52 PM
200 OF EACH - if i have 105 mob don't i just need 105 of Each ?

200 seem rather excessive plus i planning on drop a few once i can buy my lofts.

Your level x 5 mafia....

40 x 5 = 200

Im guessing they thought you had max mafia for your level.

Bala82
06-24-2012, 10:41 AM
Is there any benefit to have max Mafia apart from the addition increase in both attack and defence plus you would need to spend money to equip all extra mob members. :(.

Update
I saved enough for first Loft and will build it soon.
Not having much luck with event only 4 cards so far :( really wanted the getaway car but i still 2 days anything could happend.
Did an expansion few days which gave so much room don't need to do another one for sometime :).
Need save couple millions to upgrade both MT AND DR to Level 5 currently all 4 of them at level 2.

joaquim
06-24-2012, 10:53 AM
Is there any benefit to have max Mafia apart from the addition increase in both attack and defence plus you would need to spend money to equip all extra mob members. :(.

Update
I saved enough for first Loft and will build it soon.
Not having much luck with event only 4 cards so far :( really wanted the getaway car but i still 2 days anything could happend.
Did an expansion few days which gave so much room don't need to do another one for sometime :).
Need save couple millions to upgrade both MT AND DR to Level 5 currently all 4 of them at level 2.

If you have the $760000 for the Loft right now, start building it immediately.
Good luck getting more cards :D
That'll give you enough room for second Loft so that's good.
No no no, MT level 6. DR is good at level 5 both of mine are at that level and I plan on giving them more upgrades.

Bala82
06-24-2012, 10:54 AM
I am trying sync building time plus payout so i can collect it first time not risk it getting rob

Sasha54
06-24-2012, 11:11 AM
I am trying sync building time plus payout so i can collect it first time not risk it getting rob

Sync it later - you are over planning and losing valuable build time.....

Bala82
07-13-2012, 10:38 AM
So i have huge upgrade list at the moment

Main Plan ( based lowest to highest)
1 Fancy ( upgrade to level 2) 450,900
2 Beachside (upgrade to level 2) 542,750
3 dom (upgrade to level 4) 582,182
4 MT (upgrade to level 4) 652,044
5 Art house (upgrade to level 2) 751,500
6 Fancy (upgrade to level 3) 753,003
7 Beachside (upgrade to level 3) 906,392
8 dom (upgrade to level 5) 972,245
9 MT (upgrade to level 5) 1,088,914
10 Art house (upgrade to level 3) 1,255,005
11 Loft (upgrade to level 2)1,269,200

sexkitteh
07-13-2012, 10:41 AM

I would make Loft lvl2 a priority...

Bala82
07-13-2012, 10:55 AM
Yeah Loft , MT and Dominican are my priority but it really depend on how much money i can collect per day.

joaquim
07-13-2012, 10:57 AM

No.
1)Loft lvl.2
2)MT lvl.4
3)MT lvl.5
4)Dom lvl.4
5)Dom lvl.5
6)Beachside lvl.2
7)Beachside lvl.3
8)Art House lvl.2
9)Art House lvl.3
10)Fancy lvl.2
11)Fancy lvl.3

Scroll down this list and pick the best one you can afford.

Nudie
07-13-2012, 10:59 AM
Level 40? Just get a move on. Leave the snails behind and come up to play the game with the sharks. :p

sexkitteh
07-13-2012, 11:06 AM
Level 40? Just get a move on. Leave the snails behind and come up to play the game with the sharks. :p

Poor bala :(

He'll get torn...

Bala82
07-13-2012, 11:12 AM
Actually i won't currently buildings loads of Gatling Turret which i locked last week by the time i hit shark i should be fine.

Nudie
07-13-2012, 11:12 AM
Poor bala :(

He'll get torn...

He won't be torn by me coz by the time he gets up here I would have moved on to "pocket planes" :p

Nudie
07-13-2012, 11:14 AM
Actually i won't currently buildings loads of Gatling Turret which i locked last week by the time i hit shark i should be fine.

Gatling turrets!!! Oohh scary, I have to avoid you then. LOL.

Bala82
07-13-2012, 11:14 AM
No.
1)Loft lvl.2
2)MT lvl.4
3)MT lvl.5
4)Dom lvl.4
5)Dom lvl.5
6)Beachside lvl.2
7)Beachside lvl.3
8)Art House lvl.2
9)Art House lvl.3
10)Fancy lvl.2
11)Fancy lvl.3

Scroll down this list and pick the best one you can afford.

Yes thanks i did based on cost so that i could be upgrading a building everyday

Bala82
07-13-2012, 11:16 AM
Gatling turrets!!! Oohh scary, I have to avoid you then. LOL.

Well i find it funny people don't even robbing my best building everyone seem love robbing low buildings like comedy store, t-shirt stands and didn't bother loft and MT i forgot collect 2 days ago.

nopenopenope
07-13-2012, 01:34 PM

I'm sure he's well past level 40 since thread start, and should make new threads for these new topics since they have nothing to do with his OP anymore.

Bala82
07-14-2012, 07:12 AM
I been accused of duplicate posting according Deno asking same thing again and again so i decided to stick old topic.

Bala82
08-31-2012, 10:06 AM
Now i am at level 60 and doing something sounds strange i am repurchase cheap money buildings since i got stage where i got most money buildings i wanted.

I just have extra space in my hood so i thought what the hell might use space for something.

Dreno33
08-31-2012, 03:57 PM
you should be saving your money for Lofts/MTs only. if you had followed the order I layed out awhile ago you would have had lofts to at least lvl 4 by now with MTs to lvl 7 too. get a move on.

Bala82
09-01-2012, 02:01 AM
Well i got distracted with my other buildings that i bought :(.

Brownstone ,flower shops etc

joaquim
09-01-2012, 09:54 AM
What level are your Lofts and MTs?

Bala82
09-01-2012, 10:01 AM
Here my full list of my hood

MT @ 6 , 5
Loft @3,2
Beachside @3
Dom @5
House 9 & 7
Warehouse @7
Internet company @ 2
Gun shop @ 9 and 7
Fancy @ 2
Arthouse @1
T-shirt 6 & 8
Flowershop @ 1
Sport @ 5
Fish store @4
Italian @5
Pizza @7
Bagal @4
Diner @6
Comedy @2
Shoe shop @3
Brownstone @1
History @ 3
Laundry 10 and 8

joaquim
09-01-2012, 10:14 AM
Save up for Loft level 4. MT is good right now. Upgrade Dominicans, Beachside Inns, and those small good type A buildings(Italians, T-Shirt Stands).

Loft level 4 upgrade costs $3,539,671
Upgrade Domincans to 4 or 5, which ever one you prefer but it should be at at least 4.
Beachside Inns to 2 or 3.
Keep upgrading the other ones when you don't have cash for anything else.

None of the mentioned upgrades while saving up for the Loft costs more than 1mil.

Bala82
09-01-2012, 10:19 AM
Beachside is already at 3
Dom is at 5

I am tempted to upgrade my brownstone to 2 ?

joaquim
09-01-2012, 10:31 AM
That could work too. Maybe even to 3.

Bala82
09-01-2012, 10:40 AM
I am happy with what i have at moment there are only 2 other buildings i want than i done with building.

Underboss' House
Upscale Club

joaquim
09-01-2012, 10:59 AM
Here my full list of my hood

MT @ 6 , 5
Loft @3,2
Beachside @3
Dom @5
House 9 & 7
Warehouse @7
Internet company @ 2
Gun shop @ 9 and 7
Fancy @ 2
Arthouse @1
T-shirt 6 & 8
Flowershop @ 1
Sport @ 5
Fish store @4
Italian @5
Pizza @7
Bagal @4
Diner @6
Comedy @2
Shoe shop @3
Brownstone @1
History @ 3
Laundry 10 and 8

Get the second to one to 6.
Get the second to 3 ASAP then start saving up for level 4 upgrade.
They're good at that level for right now.
They're good at that level for right now.
Get them to 10.
Don't even bother to upgrade them any further.
Keep it there for now.
They're good. I'd get the second one to 9 as well so that it pays out the same as the first one. Get them to 10 if you want.
They're good right there. You could upgrade them to 3 or 4 if you want.
Take those to 2 if you want.
Get them to 10.
Upgrade to 2 if you want
Sell.
Don't upgrade any further.
Upgrade to 10.
Take to 5 if you want.
Take to 3 or 4 if you want.
Take to 2 or 3, whichever one you prefer.
Sell, you have Internet Companies which are a lot better than these.
Upgrade the second one to 10.

I am happy with what i have at moment there are only 2 other buildings i want than i done with building.

Underboss' House
Upscale Club

Those don't unlock until level 70ish but are great buildings.
Upscales should go to 3.
Underboss' I still don't have an opinion on since mine are on 1 still but I'd definitely level them up.

Bala82
09-01-2012, 11:05 AM
Thanks again for all your advice the problem i have selling building that i will have empty space which i wouldn't know what to do with there no harm in keeping them since earn small sum of money until i have something to do with the space.

joaquim
09-01-2012, 11:06 AM
Thanks again for all your advice the problem i have selling building that i will have empty space which i wouldn't know what to do with there no harm in keeping them since earn small sum of money until i have something to do with the space.

Ok just keep those buildings that will be sold until the better buildings are unlocked.

Bala82
09-07-2012, 04:25 AM
When should i upgrade my MT to 7 After Upgrade Loft to 4 ?

Currently doing small upgrades ones you suggested to take 10 (House, Italian and T-shirt )

Primal
09-08-2012, 12:57 PM
My IPH is 1.5mill at level 182. I started pushing a little late at it though, and perhaps if I'd been more strategic I could already be at 2mill per hour. But alas, my secret is this...

Always be building and always be upgrading...never have stagnant time. If you don't have the cash to build and or upgrade the building you want to, then do a cheap building in the meantime while your saving.

Progress is progress, although some do more for you, a little something is worth while.

Right now I have my second loft that I'm pushing to level ten (it's at 8 and upgrading as we speak) it's goin to take 5 days. While I have that going I'm saving up to do my level 4 nightclub to level 5, over 300 mill....more then likely I won't have enough when my loft hits level 9 in a few days, so I will upgrade the loft to level ten and when it is done then I should have enough for a level 5 nightclub. No downtime and now both my lofts will be level ten.

And if when the loft hits ten and I don't have enough I'll find a cheap building to upgrade while I keep saving.

Long story short, just get out there and upgrade man! Sheesh, quit reading already! Lol

Bala82
09-08-2012, 11:58 PM
LOL i like reading how else are you going learn about this game ?

Bala82
11-26-2012, 07:22 AM
I thought i would update my situation and get advice from other players :)

Best Buildings
MT (6,6)
Loft (4,4)
Dominican (5,5)
Upscale (1,1)
Beachside inn (4,4)

Plan
Upgrade Dom to 6
Upgrade MT to 8
Upgrade Loft to 6
Build Nightclub ( Currently saved 10 million)
Upgrade Up scale to 3

I am planning to purchase Gold to build either (Church or Wedding chapel)

Dipstik
11-26-2012, 07:25 AM
My advice to you is to begin drinking heavily.

Swearengen
11-26-2012, 07:32 AM

RP weapons - GOOD
cash weapons - BAD

agree cash weapons stink but cash for FBI shield (def) have done well for me...

mxz
11-26-2012, 08:22 AM

Plan
Upgrade Dom to 6
Upgrade MT to 8
Upgrade Loft to 6
Upgrade Up scale to 3

I am planning to purchase Gold to build either (Church or Wedding chapel)DR to 6 is good, but build/upgrade the NC before MT/Lofts to 8/6. Upscale to 3 can be done before then, but I'd probably do it right after the NC hits level 2.

Bala82
11-26-2012, 08:30 AM
MXZ - Ok it would take me 2 more weeks to save up for the nightclub and i thought i might as well upgrade and saving at the same time?.

I suppose i could work on upgrade my defence in the meantime while saving for nightclub.

Sandukan
11-26-2012, 08:33 AM
What is the obsession with nightclubs anyway? That income can be had with other buildings you can actually collect.
I don't have any and I don't need the unwanted traffic through my hood that they'd bring.
6 hour buildings are hard for me to collect more than twice a day.

Bala82
11-26-2012, 09:10 AM
I am not obsessed with nightclub but so many players recommend getting one eventually i thought what the hell it's not like i got anything else to do in the game, most of rivals are too weak and have awful hoods. I don't care about the extra traffic in fact it really help trap certain players yeah i lose money but if i can rob their HL Buildings (Lofts, upscale club) it makes up for loss. Just because they are too strong for me to attack doesn't mean i can't rob them . The nightclub will be my bait. :).

nopenopenope
11-26-2012, 09:14 AM
Create a new thread for this ffs....

Bala82
11-26-2012, 09:32 AM
Create a new thread for this ffs....

Why ?

What is the point creating new topic when one already exist ?

Sandukan
11-26-2012, 10:00 AM
I am not obsessed with nightclub but so many players recommend getting one eventually i thought what the hell it's not like i got anything else to do in the game, most of rivals are too weak and have awful hoods. I don't care about the extra traffic in fact it really help trap certain players yeah i lose money but if i can rob their HL Buildings (Lofts, upscale club) it makes up for loss. Just because they are too strong for me to attack doesn't mean i can't rob them . The nightclub will be my bait. :).

Fair enough.
I didn't mean you specifically were obsessed but it seems most conversations about money buildings tend to lead to nigh clubs.

Bala82
11-26-2012, 10:06 AM
It's ok i agree partly with you on the 6 hour argument since i will miss one collection out of the 4.

Ins0mn1ac
11-26-2012, 10:37 AM
DR to 6 is good, but build/upgrade the NC before MT/Lofts to 8/6. Upscale to 3 can be done before then, but I'd probably do it right after the NC hits level 2.

Mxz, what's the reason behind that order? I was planning on building NC only when the Loft's upgrade cost was more than the NC builds cost (after Loft lvl 8 upgrade).

kykboxr
11-26-2012, 11:06 AM
Bala, out of every 100 fights, how any are you winning?

Bala82
11-26-2012, 11:08 AM
Bala, out of every 100 fights, how any are you winning?

95 :). There only handful that can beat me

Edit: i just calculated i win 90% of the time

mxz
11-26-2012, 11:36 AM
Mxz, what's the reason behind that order? I was planning on building NC only when the Loft's upgrade cost was more than the NC builds cost (after Loft lvl 8 upgrade).Because the NC2 upgrade is the best single upgrade in the game. One level 2 NC collected 3 times a day earns just about as much money as 2 MT8s & 2 Loft6's (collected twice each) combined.

My 2 NC4's make up 60% of my daily income. Second and third highest per day income is my Strip Club 2's then Loft7's at 7%. My MT7's are a measly 2% (9th place).

The MT and Loft eventually become more decorative than money earning. I personally wouldn't take either past 7. If you're not getting attacked or robbed constantly, the NC is essentially the only building that matters once you build it, hence everyone who has them's "obsession" with them.

kykboxr
11-26-2012, 12:20 PM
I have built out Itz's spreadsheet based on the new additions, and created charts as far as how my buildings compare. An NC L2 provides roughly $577K every six hours, or roughly 96K an hour. I have an L2 and L1 NC and am at 105M saved for the L3. As soon as my haunted mansion hits L10 on Wednesday, it's on for the upgrade. Bala, we both started at roughly the same time, and while everyone plays differently, understanding what buildings to upgrade and erect can do wonders. I'm at L77 now making 298K an hour, have about 6000 wins and 133 losses with 48 mafia. Attack is 32000 and defense is 30000. I think it's important to go after the NC, and if you start saving, you can always go after the long and productive upgrades like the ice cream shop, Italians, et cetera. Fwiw, my loft is at L4 and my MT are L7 and Doms are at L6 I think (96K a day). After the NC upgrade, I will upgrade the MT and Lofts while saving 66M for the L2 NC upgrade. I basically look for the best upgrade I can get for the potential profit. It's less about ROI and more about the $/hr increase. That is just me, but its putting me in a situation that I like.

Sandukan
11-26-2012, 12:40 PM
OK I am sold on the night club now.
Anyone has an extra $40 milllion lying around I can borrow right quick?

Ins0mn1ac
11-26-2012, 12:42 PM
Because the NC2 upgrade is the best single upgrade in the game. One level 2 NC collected 3 times a day earns just about as much money as 2 MT8s & 2 Loft6's (collected twice each) combined.

My 2 NC4's make up 60% of my daily income. Second and third highest per day income is my Strip Club 2's then Loft7's at 7%. My MT7's are a measly 2% (9th place).

The MT and Loft eventually become more decorative than money earning. I personally wouldn't take either past 7. If you're not getting attacked or robbed constantly, the NC is essentially the only building that matters once you build it, hence everyone who has them's "obsession" with them.

Thanks for the info, very helpful. I'm up to 15mil in the bank I think I'll save for them. At an actual 3mil/day it shouldn't take too long.

Paulio
11-26-2012, 02:13 PM

Definitely the Church over the Chapel. The Church is a 24 hr building, so you can likely collect it every time. The chapel is a 3 hr buildings, so it's going to get robbed multiple times per day. Don't get me wrong, the payout is good - I had mine up to level 5, but the maintenance turned out to be too much and I recently sold them. I love the Churches.

Another reason to stay away from the chapels depends on your inventory. If you use defense explosives, the chapels may end up costing you more than they're worth.

Hero of Time
11-26-2012, 02:25 PM

Best Buildings
MT (6,6)
Loft (4,4)
Dominican (5,5)
Upscale (1,1)
Beachside inn (4,4)

Plan
Upgrade Dom to 6
Upgrade MT to 8
Upgrade Loft to 6
Upgrade Up scale to 3

All of these plans are good. I'd take the Church over the Wedding Chapel. Once you finish those goals but still don't have the money for NC, you can continue to upgrade your MTs and Lofts. Dominican Restaurants are good upgrades too. Mine are at 8 and I'll eventually take them to 10.

Bala82
11-27-2012, 12:38 AM
Thanks just bought my church :)

Any other gold buildings worth purchasing?

Hero of Time
11-27-2012, 01:21 PM
Anchor Imports is a good 48 hour building. Same income but 25 extra gold. It's a lot better than the History Museum and other 48 hour buildings at that level.

bimmer kid
11-27-2012, 01:29 PM
hey bala, ill beat you to the NC :p

Bala82
11-28-2012, 01:07 AM
Didn't know we were racing

I probably give Anchor Imports a miss and wait until the rock cafe unlocked since that seem recommended gold building to buy after Church.

bimmer kid
12-15-2012, 06:30 AM
my nc just finished building last night :)

ColdMaffiaBaroness
12-15-2012, 06:35 AM
Definitely the Church over the Chapel. The Church is a 24 hr building, so you can likely collect it every time. The chapel is a 3 hr buildings, so it's going to get robbed multiple times per day. Don't get me wrong, the payout is good - I had mine up to level 5, but the maintenance turned out to be too much and I recently sold them. I love the Churches.

Another reason to stay away from the chapels depends on your inventory. If you use defense explosives, the chapels may end up costing you more than they're worth.

I agree completely I did the same thing w chapels they were nice to look at but had to go eventually due to frequent robbery. Churches are nice get them high, I think both of mine are 5or6 and they are sweet.

Bala82
12-15-2012, 07:42 AM
my nc just finished building last night :)

How many robbery attempt have you had since it got built.

Starting mines last night

Bala82
12-15-2012, 10:32 AM
Yes but first i am boost my defences while it being built :).

bimmer kid
12-20-2012, 12:25 PM
hey bala ive had a couple people rob my nc already(during the night of course, not as many as i thought tho). but sometimes it still lets me collect my whole amount even if someone just robbed it a couple minutes before? anyone else notice this?

and yes it is a magnet for robbers haha. planning on saving for lvl 2 upgrade now. got my loft to lvl 5

Bala82
12-20-2012, 01:10 PM
If you are on the game when you get robbed it takes a few minutes for game server to realise the hood get rob so during that time you can collect full amount. It's not set real time so the data gets sends every 1-3 minutes .

I have few minor upgrades to do for my hood so level 2 might have wait a few weeks.

bimmer kid
12-20-2012, 05:07 PM
nice iph already bala. just sent you a request. wanna check out your hood. when did you start playing cc anyway?

Bala82
12-20-2012, 11:33 PM
I started playing in April 2012.

I have accepted your request :)

Will visit your hood soon.

KizbotBro
12-21-2012, 01:32 AM
Thanks just bought my church :)

Any other gold buildings worth purchasing?

Hey Bala, its a shame you didn't get the gobble gobble buffet's when they were available. Slightly controversial but for me they have been a great help for income. 8 hour collections means you need to be strong enough to repel most robberies, but my 2 lvl10 buffet's are giving me $313K each. They are ugly as hell but they have made the biggest difference to my income. If it comes up again next year, it may still be worth grabbing one or two.

Bala82
12-21-2012, 03:39 AM
I am waiting to see what bring out for Christmas

Were upgrade free like haunted masion ?