PDA

View Full Version : How do Scratchers work?

Rhino72
06-18-2012, 10:19 AM
1) Are Scratchers just like scratch lottery tickets where a certain number of top prizes are put into each edition of the tickets (Blazing Monster being the top prize)? With the lottery once the top prizes are gone they end that edition and publish a new one. Could it be possible it does work like this?

or

2) You just have a very slim chance to get any top prize so in theory no Blazing monsters, 6 items etc... could ever be won?

I would rather we have option 1 so everybody knows how many top prizes are out there and once they are all gone something new will replace the grand prize.

7rs60
06-18-2012, 10:25 AM
Option 1 doesn't make sense. They give the number of hours that are left, they don't switch once the top prizes are gone. If nobody plays scratchers for the next 10 hours, nobody will win the Blazing Monster.

enahs1
06-18-2012, 10:28 AM
Read this.
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?36056-Blazing-Monster-Scratchers

7rs60
06-18-2012, 10:30 AM
Read this.
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?36056-Blazing-Monster-Scratchers

Yeah, looks like option 2. Someone already won a blazing monster and the blazing monster is still the top prize.

Babytway
06-18-2012, 02:02 PM
i thought CC Mark was goin to make a thread about scratchers or i might have read the post wrong. but it was in one thread someone else was asking for clarification on scratchers and CC Mark responded. but it pops up and you scratch and win a prize and you can buy more under the special tab. i think its one a day for free

G Wiz
06-18-2012, 02:06 PM
babytway your right. He did say that

Crime City Mark
06-18-2012, 02:07 PM
I did say I was going to make a thread, and then things happened. I'll go lock myself in a room and bust out a thread right now.

G Wiz
06-18-2012, 02:10 PM
Mark...you deserve a free crate for that! Great show, awesome job!

Babytway
06-18-2012, 02:12 PM
lolol that was quick response.

Rhino72
06-18-2012, 02:12 PM
Option 1 doesn't make sense. They give the number of hours that are left, they don't switch once the top prizes are gone. If nobody plays scratchers for the next 10 hours, nobody will win the Blazing Monster.

I know but when I buy the "Win a Mil a year for Life" scratch lottery ticket I am first able to go onto the lottery website and see how many of those prizes are still out there available to be won. I enjoy knowing the fact that when I am scratching I still think I have a shot at winning the top prize or at least that someone will win the top prize. I am happy to see that somebody got the Blazing Monster but I probably would enjoy it more if I knew 5 Blazing Monsters were available in the 6 day time frame. This could be done if Funzio was able to predict how many scratchers would be bought in production so they could use that as a baseline number for the amount of top prizes that should be out there. I guess it is a bit early for them to predict the amount of scratchers so we just go off the hope of hitting it big.

Crime City Mark
06-18-2012, 02:15 PM
Okay, thread is up.