PDA

View Full Version : CCHD / Ipad / Decorations - can somebody from Funzio answer?

Rhino72
06-18-2012, 08:32 AM
I know it has been mentioned before that on the Ipad you can't see any other hood decorations. CCM or anybody else at Funzio can you let me know if this is ever going to be fixed in the short term future? I enjoy when people post pictures of their hood on the forums but I would enjoy it much more if I could actually see it in game.

Thanks

dudeman
06-18-2012, 08:44 AM
I agree. It would also be nice if all the downgrades in the recent update could be restored to the way they were before version 2.3HD.

Why was loot changed from actual images of loot and/or event boxes downgraded to those little brown bags? It had been pictures of whatever dropped ever since the very first version of CCHD, so the downgrade was immediately noticeable.

Also, the mafia request list still cannot be scrolled. You can move the list and see the next two names down, but when you release the screen the list jumps right back to the top. This was supposed to have been fixed when they fixed the exact same problem with the mafia friends list.

The app store claims "HD exclusive areas, buildings, and much more". Will there ever actually be any HD exclusive content other than bugs and features that do not work properly? If not can we make a small request to have the false advertising removed from the app store?

Was there not an update that claimed to improve the clarity of what you get when you purchase energy and stamina "refills"? In no way is it any more clear. Remove the word "FILL" from the purchase button if you wish for this to be more clear. It should say beneath the energy or stamina icons, "buy 1000" or "buy 50", and the purchase button should only have a picture of a gold bar along with the number of gold bars it costs to buy said amount. Just randomly placing "1000" or "50" beside the image says nothing when the purchase button still says FILL. Please learn to use the right word for the right situation, there are 10,000 words in the English language for a reason, one of which being that there is an appropriate word for every situation.

Sasha54
06-18-2012, 09:40 AM
I had to play for a day on my non-HD version due to download complications with the new update - and I didn't like it due to the lag and poor quality - HOWEVER I did like seeing the decorations - made a big difference.

So - would like to see this for the HD version asap.........( I don't seriously believe that by putting asap it means anything .......:p