PDA

View Full Version : A big thank you to hb bombers... and an answer please, Funzio?

YLL
06-18-2012, 05:09 AM
I haven't been around much due to work constraints, so a big thank you to hb bombers for alerting me on Wednesday night to the fact that I should have received a prize for the IPH event.

Logged a ticket on Thursday morning and still no prize... But having skimmed the 75-page thread on the subject, I understand that the issue may still be being looked into... Or maybe not, because a deadline was subsequently retrospectively introduced?

If anyone could enlighten me as to the state of play (particularly CC Mark), I'd be most grateful. And royally pissed off if it turns out I missed out on a prize simply because I didn't have time to log on here!

SeqWins
06-18-2012, 05:21 AM
Should olhave sent him a message if you wanted a direct response brother. Like you said there's already a whole thread on this. Hope you get your prize.

YLL
06-18-2012, 05:59 AM
Should olhave sent him a message if you wanted a direct response brother. Like you said there's already a whole thread on this. Hope you get your prize.

Will do so later if I don't get a response here. My primary aim with this post was to publicly thank hb bombers for being a Good Samaritan (and thereby hopefully encourage others to adopt the same helpful attitude).

Corsair
06-18-2012, 06:35 AM
Glad HB helped you out. I've posted twice in the main thread asking CC Mark about plans for those who aren't on the forum and didn't get the prize, and never received a response. Additionally, they decided there was a time limit on people having this bug resolved; if you didn't figure it out by Friday, tough luck. Since you reported it Thursday you should be good. Try PMing Mark and see what he says, report back on the main thread if you get a response. Devs don't generally like "hey mod" posts like this and often ignore them.

I tried mentioning it to a couple of people in-game who looked like they were eligible but didn't have the unit, and I don't think they ever followed up. They probably thought I was pulling something on them. Most who play this game have no idea how screwed up things are on the back end.

hb bombers
06-18-2012, 11:44 AM
Will do so later if I don't get a response here. My primary aim with this post was to publicly thank hb bombers for being a Good Samaritan (and thereby hopefully encourage others to adopt the same helpful attitude).

Thanks bro!!! I really appreciate that. I was just trying to help all of my friends/allies out that deserve the Elite Base Defense unit. Please let me know when you get it. Thanks again!

YLL
06-21-2012, 01:48 AM
You're welcome, hb bombers - don't know why you're thanking me, haha. Anyway, just got my EBD, so thanks again very much. :)