PDA

View Full Version : Dear Crime City Mark,

Chester78
06-18-2012, 12:16 AM
Clearly you find calling someone an "inbred ugly slut" in accord with the posting guidelines. I've literally had one of the worst nights of my life (not due to this forum), so if I call you an inbred ugly slut, will you lock this thread and ban me? What if I want to tell the person who called me these things to go **** himself? Will you listen to me then? Please tell me, because I don't understand. How far can we go? Because that ******* has been disrespecting for days now, "off topic", and you keep allowing it. Implore me, CC Mark, because I do not understand.

Sincerely,

Chelsea

Chester78
06-18-2012, 12:17 AM
Ban me in 3, 2, 1..,

Daniel2115
06-18-2012, 12:34 AM
Stop crying

Nudie
06-18-2012, 12:38 AM
Chels, quick, delete your posts before anyone else sees it!

PawnXIIX
06-18-2012, 12:42 AM
*confused face*

koralene
06-18-2012, 01:52 AM
Don't let him get to you... that is what he wants. :)

Feng1234
06-18-2012, 02:49 AM
Cyber bullying is certainly an issue in the modern society. But for someone who plays a game that is involved around killing and fighting, please toughen up and I mean it with sincere sentiments. If you can't handle that kind of abuse in this game, then you're probably not having fun so please quit before it takes its toll on you.

Life doesn't have umpires and for what rules are in place, they don't cover everything so again get used to **** and build up your resilience.

Mavado
06-18-2012, 03:21 AM
Cyber bullying is certainly an issue in the modern society. But for someone who plays a game that is involved around killing and fighting, please toughen up and I mean it with sincere sentiments. If you can't handle that kind of abuse in this game, then you're probably not having fun so please quit before it takes its toll on you.

Life doesn't have umpires and for what rules are in place, they don't cover everything so again get used to **** and build up your resilience.

Chesty isnt talking about 'ingame' she's talking about the forum.
She's been playing the game long enough and more or less knows everyone and can handle herself pretty well ingame, she's relatively new to the forum and just didnt expect certain types of abuse.

I think most people will agree with me, the forum is losing it's charm faster than Usain Bolt runs the 100mtrs....RIP

Feng1234
06-18-2012, 03:45 AM
Chesty isnt talking about 'ingame' she's talking about the forum.
She's been playing the game long enough and more or less knows everyone and can handle herself pretty well ingame, she's relatively new to the forum and just didnt expect certain types of abuse.

I think most people will agree with me, the forum is losing it's charm faster than Usain Bolt runs the 100mtrs....RIP

I don't think anything you have said really is going to help her in anyway. Forum is part of the game and part of the Internet so rules will only get you so far. Either find a game that doesn't have bullies which isn't possible or fight back.

Dipstik
06-18-2012, 05:13 AM
You realize there's an ignore feature, right? If you don't ignore him, you're playing along. Man up and deal with it.

Chester78
06-18-2012, 06:38 AM
I am tough, boys. I really don't give the slightest **** about what another piece of **** says to me. The point I'm trying to make is I don't understand why certain threads are deleted according to the "guidelines" when they're clearly aren't any guidelines. I'm not crying, a-holes, accuse me of that again, we will have a problem. I mean that from the deepest parts of my soul.

D, I love you. Thanks for sticking up for me. 💋

Swifty
06-18-2012, 06:40 AM
The forum rules have always been unevenly enforced.

If there is logic to it, I am not seeing it.

Chester78
06-18-2012, 06:45 AM
The forum rules have always been unevenly enforced.

If there is logic to it, I am not seeing it.

Thank you for answering me like a normal human being. Why can't Twinke, koralene, or I post threads, yet generation can?

Chester78
06-18-2012, 06:48 AM
Dipstick, Feng, and Daniel? Go **** yourselves. I'm smarter than you are. When you figure that out, get back to me.

Boom
06-18-2012, 06:59 AM
I'm sorry I don't want to be an a-hole or anything. But don't make these angry threads. He's probably laughing right now. Your making him happy. Don't mean to be an a-hole or anything still!

Dipstik
06-18-2012, 06:59 AM
Everyone on the internet is smarter than everyone else. I realized that ages ago =P

I offered you better advice than you're likely to get from anyone else. If you choose not to learn from that advice, you should probably reconsider your own assessment of your intelligence.

Daniel2115
06-18-2012, 07:19 AM
I am tough, boys. I really don't give the slightest **** about what another piece of **** says to me.

That's why you went out of your way to start a thread about it. Lol

Dipstick, Feng, and Daniel? Go **** yourselves. I'm smarter than you are. When you figure that out, get back to me.

Of course you are. " I'm smarter than you." real intelligent quote

Joeycool
06-18-2012, 07:21 AM
Chelsea,

Just use the ignore list for anyone who is bothering you:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/profile.php?do=ignorelist

Its the best way. :cool:

Nudie
06-18-2012, 07:42 AM
Watch out! Cowgirl on a rampage!
Seriously, let's all keep it a nice respectful forum. People who break the peace - crucify them!!!

Sasha54
06-18-2012, 07:46 AM
Thank you for answering me like a normal human being. Why can't Twinke, koralene, or I post threads, yet generation ******* can?

A lot of the forum members seem to have a problem with strong woman.........

And your point to Mark is 100% - very uneven treatment and a lot of the bigger A-holes are allowed to pretty well say anything on here but threads that seem to "irritate" CCM for some reason will be shut down very quickly.

sexkitteh
06-18-2012, 07:56 AM
I got a warning for posting a link of a picture that someone made of the baroness lolzzz

Oh - and the funny part is the email I got from the baroness how she's going to sue me LMFAO...

That was priceless...

Chelsea, don't let dem get to you!!! Fight back!!! Burn them to the stake \(*0*)/

BOS
06-18-2012, 07:59 AM
@ sexkitteh, re-post the pic, I wanna see it

Crime City Mark
06-18-2012, 08:55 AM
Did you report the thread to me? I must have missed it. Instead of creating a public stink, try just sending me a PM. I'm closing this thread because nothing good can come of it.

Crime City Mark
@ sexkitteh, re-post the pic, I wanna see it

Don't ask people to re-post something that an admin told them to remove.

Crime City Mark
I got a warning for posting a link of a picture that someone made of the baroness lolzzz

Oh - and the funny part is the email I got from the baroness how she's going to sue me LMFAO...

That was priceless...

Chelsea, don't let dem get to you!!! Fight back!!! Burn them to the stake \(*0*)/

Discussing administrative actions is a violation of the posting rules.