PDA

View Full Version : Free Event Player (Tire/Tyre Event Only)

Fig O Ni
06-17-2012, 07:34 PM
Free Player

Using Screwdriver Or Crowbar

How many Tires/Tyres you got?

joaquim
06-17-2012, 07:35 PM
7 but I only had 4 tries the first day and I skipped the second day. If I hadn't I'd probably be at 8 like the past 4 or 5 events.

joaquim
06-17-2012, 07:38 PM
Fig, if there happens to be a miracle and I get 9 or even 10 will I be able to vote again? I already voted for 7.

Fig O Ni
06-17-2012, 07:41 PM
I'll make a new poll in 5 hours if you have a number not in the poll chose the one below.

Example if you have 8 choose 7 on the poll

dudeman
06-17-2012, 07:45 PM
Free, like, free-free, or free like cash-free? Or does it matter? I got to 9 on day two with only the cash option, but if you want the poll to only show results from the free low chance option then I won't add my vote. I'm pretty sure my event ended as soon as I hit 9 because since I got the ninth tire I have had 52 fails and only 21 opens for roughly a 33% open rate.

dmzday
06-17-2012, 07:46 PM
I never get higher then 7! But I am a free player, don't know
If that makes a difference! I have heard it doesn't. I love
getting those enhanced bikes though;)

Fig O Ni
06-17-2012, 07:48 PM
Free, like, free-free, or free like cash-free? Or does it matter? I got to 9 on day two with only the cash option, but if you want the poll to only show results from the free low chance option then I won't add my vote. I'm pretty sure my event ended as soon as I hit 9 because since I got the ninth tire I have had 52 fails and only 21 opens for roughly a 33% open rate.

Free Player

Using Screwdriver Or Crowbar

They both are none gold method.

PawnXIIX
06-17-2012, 07:48 PM
Using cash I have 9 right now. Depending how long overtime goes I think i'm going to open over 80 boxes this event.

fuzzy
06-17-2012, 07:49 PM
I have 8 wasn't a choice so picked 7... at 8 for 3 days now

ShawnBB
06-17-2012, 08:20 PM
Stuck at 8 for like 2 days,
Then today I'm Lucky as fck, the 9th and 10th poped out all in a row!
A sweet gift for my initiation of NC project.

beaux
06-17-2012, 09:19 PM
I'm at 9 been there for 2 days I think.

Munch on it
06-17-2012, 09:41 PM
I've got 8 been there for the last 3 and a half days. Also I've been opening around 18-20 a day

PawnXIIX
06-17-2012, 11:48 PM
Last open during the event time...fail D:

dudeman
06-17-2012, 11:52 PM
Last open during the event time...fail D:

I expect the same. Last regulation attempt coming up in about 5 minutes. I don't know if I want to try OT though, this invisible prize seems like it would just fcuk with me. I already don't know my real defense score and I quite like knowing my real attack score. Even if the invisible score is supposed to be an attack boost, it still means I won't know exactly what defense to target when I attack or rob rivals.

dudeman
06-18-2012, 12:02 AM
I expect the same. Last regulation attempt coming up in about 5 minutes. I don't know if I want to try OT though, this invisible prize seems like it would just fcuk with me. I already don't know my real defense score and I quite like knowing my real attack score. Even if the invisible score is supposed to be an attack boost, it still means I won't know exactly what defense to target when I attack or rob rivals.

WHAT?!?!?!?!!!!!!!

http://i1059.photobucket.com/albums/t440/ShredderBoris/83088c0b.jpg

http://i1059.photobucket.com/albums/t440/ShredderBoris/e52ac90e.jpg

Excuse me, I've got to go change my pants.

PawnXIIX
06-18-2012, 12:05 AM
Last regulation attempt coming up in about 5 minutes. I don't know if I want to try OT though

I just reset my game before it ended, hopefully this will mean I can go longer without it crashing randomly. Once it crashed when I tried to withdraw from the bank D:

Even if the invisible score is supposed to be an attack boost, it still means I won't know exactly what defense to target when I attack or rob rivals.

I usually crawl up the levels, so I can get a feel for the people who I can rob successfully and I know my limitations, so knowing the exact values are never really needed. The win loss ratios for robs/fights stay very constant, so I think it's working.

See? You guys need to learn not to complain and ye shall receive the blessing of the funzio Gods.

Grecoref
06-18-2012, 12:19 AM
I got 7 tires in the first three days. I must have opened over 150 boxes after that I bought 640 pieces ofgold hoping the I would get those last three tires. I got batons that are crack motorcycles basically I was robbed like a las Vegas slot machine. I don't know how much more of theses bs chances I can take. Heck I'd rather buy poker chips on zynga cause at leashed I know it in my control. Very poor funzio. U musthave no conscience at all.

Fig O Ni
06-18-2012, 12:46 AM
LOL @ Dudeman.

Nice one.

Thank you Mark for shutting him up.

dudeman
06-18-2012, 12:49 AM
LOL @ Dudeman.

Nice one.

:p

He proved you wrong too. Evidently the last item was still "dropping just fine". Lol.

JennyJJ
06-18-2012, 12:55 AM
LOL @ Dudeman.

Nice one.

Hahahahahah

Fig O Ni
06-18-2012, 01:08 AM
:p

He proved you wrong too. Evidently the last item was still "dropping just fine". Lol.

No I posted this

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?35992-Why-the-event-doesn-t-increase-the-car-atk-20-as-it-said&p=285956&viewfull=1#post285956

PawnXIIX
06-18-2012, 01:09 AM
I can't believe how many people whine when they don't get their way. Buying gold doesn't give you better odds...and every event people seem to forget that. Stop complaining about not getting what you think you're paying for. I don't see mobs of people crying at the counter where they bought their lottery tickets because they missed their numbers for the 3rd time in a row.

That is why I don't dump gold into events.

You guys can't be serious holding Funzio accountable because the random generator decided to spit out a certain value at you. Honestly if you guys are getting upset spending gold and getting nothing out of these events either quit playing the game or stop spending your money and invest it. Whining is not going to increase the drop rate, and I'm pretty sure the devs that come here to the forum and donate their time to listen to our qualms are getting fed up with the attitude people have towards to company that brought them here in the first place.

I think a lot of people here need to wake up and stop crying over spilled milk.

misterrunon
06-18-2012, 02:33 AM
I can't believe how many people whine when they don't get their way. Buying gold doesn't give you better odds...and every event people seem to forget that. Stop complaining about not getting what you think you're paying for. I don't see mobs of people crying at the counter where they bought their lottery tickets because they missed their numbers for the 3rd time in a row.

That is why I don't dump gold into events.

You guys can't be serious holding Funzio accountable because the random generator decided to spit out a certain value at you. Honestly if you guys are getting upset spending gold and getting nothing out of these events either quit playing the game or stop spending your money and invest it. Whining is not going to increase the drop rate, and I'm pretty sure the devs that come here to the forum and donate their time to listen to our qualms are getting fed up with the attitude people have towards to company that brought them here in the first place.

I think a lot of people here need to wake up and stop crying over spilled milk.

i'm not necessarily defending these people, but you're kind of off base. if people are spending tons of gold, and their chances are not improved by their doing so, then funzio is ripping them off.

and it's probably not so "random" of a generator in that a) it was designed by funzio staff 2) when you get stuck at 8 or 9, it gets much much less likely for you to win.

psxnitro
06-18-2012, 04:39 AM
Got my 9th tire 6 hours after over time.... Glad i work night shift....

Luciferianism
06-18-2012, 04:56 AM
I got 9. Sometimes I only manage 8 and extremely rarely I get 10.

Dr Girlfriend
06-18-2012, 05:00 AM
i'm not necessarily defending these people, but you're kind of off base. if people are spending tons of gold, and their chances are not improved by their doing so, then funzio is ripping them off.

and it's probably not so "random" of a generator in that a) it was designed by funzio staff 2) when you get stuck at 8 or 9, it gets much much less likely for you to win.

Their odds do go up, but they go up the way a person who buys 100 lottery tickets has a better chance of winning the grand prize than someone who buys a single ticket - or, not by much.

Pumping gold into events is roughly the equivalent of investing the bulk of your savings in lottery tickets.

Babytway
06-18-2012, 07:09 AM
at the end of event i had 8, i have reach 8 on first day nothing ever since. i have had close to 90% success rate at opening boxes free option entire event(first time ever) but after 8 first day no tire since then. lots of respect and cash and bikes. with the opening success i had i was hoping to get 9 at least but sadly nope. i dont like a lot of free players made 10 this time.

sexkitteh
06-18-2012, 08:29 AM
at the end of event i had 8, i have reach 8 on first day nothing ever since. i have had close to 90% success rate at opening boxes free option entire event(first time ever) but after 8 first day no tire since then. lots of respect and cash and bikes. with the opening success i had i was hoping to get 9 at least but sadly nope. i dont like a lot of free players made 10 this time.

I'm not spending gold - I got item 8 on day 2 and then nothing as well... got item 9 like dudeman got item 10 - my last box last minute...

Soopajake
06-18-2012, 10:11 AM
omg you're so luck dudeman. wow.

Soopajake
06-18-2012, 10:13 AM
yes i noticed the opening rates being strangely good this time too. i thought for sure the 10th was coming. dang dudeman. dang!

dudeman
06-18-2012, 10:19 AM
yes i noticed the opening rates being strangely good this time too. i thought for sure the 10th was coming. dang dudeman. dang!

Trust me, I was shocked when that tenth tire popped up. I was past the point of giving up all hope, and due to the confusion of the prize being invisible I had actually decided I did not want the end prize anymore because I like being able to see my real attack score.

Of course, that's just my luck. When I want something I don't get it and when I decide I don't want something... Well there it is. I'm not even really sure why I continued attempting to open tire boxes once I made that decision that I would be happier without the Crazy Hit'n'Runner.

To give further example of my luck, I didn't care about the Pathmaker and I got it for free with days remaining in the event. When the Bank Buster was at it's original +40 Attack Skill I couldn't have cared less about it being that nobody really knows the real effect of those skill points. I got that for free too, also with days remaining in the event. It was not until after I had it that the bonus was boosted to +100 Attack Skill. The Blackout RPG was almost the same story as the Pathmaker. Didn't care about it and still got it for free, although that one didn't come until there were only hours left to the event.

The only two end prizes that I really wanted from the start and managed to get were the Loaded Dice (75 gold, OT), and the Devil's Take Down (360 gold to from item 5 to item 10). All the other prizes that I wanted are sitting nicely in many of my rival's inventories, but not in mine.

Mikecore
06-18-2012, 04:38 PM
8/10. For the last 3 events...