PDA

View Full Version : If you are going to cheat make it look like you earn it.

OG Kush
06-17-2012, 12:53 PM
Came across someone who attacked be and succeeded. I have fairly high stats so I wanted to compare. I see this guy who had over 1000 of each high respect item. And over 500 of the highest weapon/defense item you can buy for that level. I had a higher iph then him so that was a failer plus he had only 2k successful attacks. Hmm. I would have took'n a screen picture but my power/lock button is broke. Anyway, if you cheat make sure you have a very high income per hour and a really nice hood. Plus! Not over 500 of every item except explosives. There is no need for any item to be over 500 since you only use 500 mafia! If a cheater had an empire whose income was possibly believable for it's level then I would say ok how about you add me instead. Don't have a bunch of gold weapons either cause there are some crazys out there buying a bunch of gold. But over 10 of every gold item there is... That's just sad.

Add me: 297-065-557
-OG Kush
Level 136
I tend to sleep in. So I most likely have something for someone to grab.

dudeman
06-17-2012, 01:52 PM
All the cheats you just described can be achieved by spending large sums of real money now that you can get cash and respect from scratchers. No one can ever cry "cheat" again just because someone doesn't know how to properly invest their gains. This was probably one of the reasons cash and respect were included in the scratchers instead of gold and explosives. It gives the excuse of "they're just big spenders, now shut up" a leg to stand on.

Babytway
06-17-2012, 02:12 PM
All the cheats you just described can be achieved by spending large sums of real money now that you can get cash and respect from scratchers. No one can ever cry "cheat" again just because someone doesn't know how to properly invest their gains. This was probably one of the reasons cash and respect were included in the scratchers instead of gold and explosives. It gives the excuse of "they're just big spenders, now shut up" a leg to stand on.

Hmm i never thought of it like this, so now when you report a cheater and nothing happens to them they can give the excuse that they won respect and cash from scratchers....hmmm very very interesting.

i guess no need to report cheaters anymore then

OG Kush
06-17-2012, 02:15 PM
I didn't update the game yet when I posted this but it makes sense. But still. The odds of the scratchers to get over 1k in every high respect item. Is like 1 in 500,000. Maybe more I don't know still. You would have to get all 6 of the same multiple times to get what this guy had.

His name was Isaac

dudeman
06-17-2012, 02:18 PM
i guess no need to report cheaters anymore then

Nope.

I didn't update the game yet when I posted this but it makes sense. But still. The odds of the scratchers to get over 1k in every high respect item. Is like 1 in 500,000. Maybe more I don't know still. You would have to get all 6 of the same multiple times to get what this guy had.

His name was Isaac

Odds don't matter, why do you think they're not posted? Big spender, box of horseshoes up the ass, who knows? Either way, the "big spender" excuse can now be applied to pretty much any cheat.

madawgg
06-17-2012, 02:21 PM
well still, there's no way he got all his arsenal from scratchers and events.
I have over 110k fights, and I only have 500 whips and 100+ of every other highest RP weapons.

dudeman
06-17-2012, 02:24 PM
well still, there's no way he got all his arsenal from scratchers and events.
I have over 110k fights, and I only have 500 whips and 100+ of every other highest RP weapons.

Unless the suspected cheater tell you how much they've spent on this game, you will never be able to know for sure anymore. Not even when the numbers don't add up.

I'm guessing that support was just overwhelmed by the amount of cheat reports they were getting and making the reports stop was easier than making the cheats stop.

Maybe the turnaround time for tickets will start to improve now... Finally.

madawgg
06-17-2012, 02:28 PM
Unless the suspected cheater tell you how much they've spent on this game, you will never be able to know for sure anymore. Not even when the numbers don't add up.

I'm guessing that support was just overwhelmed by the amount of cheat reports they were getting and making the reports stop was easier than making the cheats stop.

Maybe the turnaround time for tickets will start to improve now... Finally.

Yeah...kinda miss the days you can ploy some nice tricks/farm powerful guns/fight smart to beat gold spenders. Luckily I'm still enjoying pretty good relationship with all you HL players

Luciferianism
06-17-2012, 02:31 PM
The top respect prize from scratchers is 100K. That's only 100 RPGs. Someone with 1,000 of each of the best respect items is quite likely a cheater. I think you can use your common sense about who to report.

Fredo
06-17-2012, 02:32 PM
I ran into a guy in the mid-60s that was a cash/RP exploiter - and even that wasn't good enough cheating for him because he was constructing two buildings at the same time too - and reported him to Funzio. You know the type, low hourly income with a billion in game dollars worth of gear and more RP items than can possibly have been earned.

I saw him again yesterday around level 100, only now his stats increased by 20K, including through 500+ chain whips, 450+ combat gear, 300+ NVG, 300+ racing bikes, etc. Only 10k fights and 2k robberies, so you know that there is no way that much RP could have been won through legitimate means.

Did I mention he was an Android player, so he couldn't have been playing for that long, which eliminates camper as an excuse? Oh yeah, he was also rewarded with the black widow shotgun. So I guess they decided to check cheating when awarding the golden defense gun - which by their own admission led them to "discover" a "fair amount of cheating" - but not the black widow shotgun.

And I reported him again, as if they'll do anything about it.

I don't know if scratchers were created to cover up cheating, but I guess one could make that argument. In any event, however, it doesn't matter when Funzio does nothing to stop clear cheaters.

OG Kush
06-17-2012, 02:40 PM
If the income is only 300k which is what this cheaters was. He had 500 of all items that cost over 1 million ingame cash. If you spend over 500 dollars on a game. That is a little touch and you should see a therapist. I only spent $100 only when on sale. And unless there is newer buildings that make a very nice income I do not plan on spending anymore. Then again who am I to judge? But if you cheat in a game that's what you are. A cheater.

dudeman
06-17-2012, 02:52 PM
The top respect prize from scratchers is 100K. That's only 100 RPGs. Someone with 1,000 of each of the best respect items is quite likely a cheater. I think you can use your common sense about who to report.

That's true, you can use common sense when deciding whether or not to report them. But the big spender argument will invalidate your report every time. The scratchers throw luck into the mix, so now you have the "very lucky big spender" argument to counter your cheat report. Also to be noted is that being a big spender does not equate to being intelligent.

They didn't take ages working o the scratchers for nothing, they want the work and effort put in to not only produce revenue but also reduce future work loads, including cheater reports. I guess it's kind of smart if you think about it. :rolleyes: