PDA

View Full Version : No 30% uplift on current event!!!

GRW
06-17-2012, 06:03 AM
Guys and gals.... I have the unit and it gives NOTHING over and above it's unit value. Both myself and Ferr have noticed this. For those of you racing to get this.... You have been warned!!!

-->FISH<--
06-17-2012, 06:27 AM
I truly think that is the case for some of the other units from past events too. The 40% valor unit I have, doesn't work.

Mackdaddy
06-17-2012, 06:31 AM
I have the 40% valor unit as well and sometimes only get 1 valor when attacking.

enahs1
06-17-2012, 06:38 AM
40% valor works fine. If you receive 1 valor in attack, 40% of that would be 0.4. Your aren't exactly going to get 1.4 valor so it rounds it down. As for the 30% uplift, they said they are working on it.

siL
06-17-2012, 07:01 AM
Now what about the last event's +1 valor when raiding?? Those who have the unit must have at least 2 valor per raid right?
I still have 1 valor when raiding command centre, munitions stockpile, and few other building..
Does anyone experience this?

mickymacirl
06-17-2012, 07:05 AM
I just got the unit and am not seeing very much of an increase at all, like 300 attack.

enahs1
06-17-2012, 07:14 AM
Now what about the last event's +1 valor when raiding?? Those who have the unit must have at least 2 valor per raid right?
I still have 1 valor when raiding command centre, munitions stockpile, and few other building..
Does anyone experience this?
I didn't know they had an item like that

I just got the unit and am not seeing very much of an increase at all, like 300 attack.
That would just be the units a/d added to your a/d.

Mackdaddy
06-17-2012, 07:15 AM
Makes sense. A bit of a rip it's a round down, come on we're not talking big numbers here.

Poopenshire
06-17-2012, 07:20 AM
I have had raids and attacks that result in no valor.

Scabbyfeet
06-17-2012, 07:21 AM
Does anyone experience this?Same here , I won the last event and have that unit ....still get + 1 valor when raiding .

JohnnyR
06-17-2012, 07:53 AM

As have I. Very rare though.

manbeast
06-17-2012, 08:15 AM

do you have the satellite smasher?

i have never ever done an atk or raid and got zero valor. since they sent out the satellite smasher i have been getting MUCH less valor from raids. and i have the unit. i also have the +40% valor unit. still only get 1 valor a lot of the time.

Poopenshire
06-17-2012, 08:16 AM
No I do not, but it would explain why those who do could get 1 valor. 0 + 1 = 1

Dreno33
06-17-2012, 09:07 AM
i don't know what the 30% is for (can't see event) but for CC they have a 20% increase of vehicle stats. It is an invisible added bonus. Most likely the case for this too

SeqWins
06-17-2012, 09:08 AM
30% more attack from ground units......

Dreno33
06-17-2012, 09:09 AM
30% more attack from ground units......

ok then yes, Re-read my first post right above Seq's. it IS an invisible added stat boost just like CC.

Mackdaddy
06-17-2012, 09:24 AM
do you have the satellite smasher?

i have never ever done an atk or raid and got zero valor. since they sent out the satellite smasher i have been getting MUCH less valor from raids. and i have the unit. i also have the +40% valor unit. still only get 1 valor a lot of the time.

That why I was a little confused. Before I never had a zero valor att. / raid.

Copenhagen
06-17-2012, 09:59 AM
@Dreno - I sure hope you are wrong. The effect of the Electronics Ground Boost is clearly indicated in the stats, why wouldn't this be the same? We shouldn't have to keep separate spreadsheets to determine real stats, although I like to. Hopefully it will be updated when the event is completed.

manbeast
06-17-2012, 12:11 PM
and invisible bonus sounds a lot like no bonus

Automaine
06-17-2012, 05:17 PM
That sucks if there is no bouns, it makes the whole game sound fishy.

Led
06-17-2012, 05:19 PM
I've never gotten less than one valor for a raid or attack and I don't have any of the valor boost units.

siL
06-17-2012, 07:45 PM
before I got the satellite smasher or Assasin in my case, I really pay attention to everytime I raid munitions stockpile etc, and i get exactly the same amount of valor after I receive the Satellite Assasin...
for Munitions Stockpile : 1, 1, 3/4
for Command Centre : 1, 1, 4
for Oil Rigs : 2, 2, 4-6
do I need to send a ticket to CS to see whether it works??

ucantwin1
06-17-2012, 07:53 PM
I've been wondering the same thing. Go the unit a few days ago and didn't really see an increase. Sent in a ticket.

Speed ump
06-17-2012, 08:12 PM
Say its not so, another event they were not prepared for. They gave a unit which does perform its advertised function.
Par for the course it seems. How many times have we said here dont put out an event if you cant handle the followup.
Its all about attempting to get a spending spree on. I did get the item, but i did not buy any gold to to it either. Did anyone here spend to get this one?

Jp lfs
06-17-2012, 08:22 PM
No buying for me. I am still on the Gold ban. This was a very tempting prize though. I am shocked they haven't put on a gold sale yet.

Corsair
06-17-2012, 10:05 PM
Good grief, what's next, is a bouquet of flowers or a flag with BANG on it going to pop up when I hit the attack button? These guys don't test anything.

Mcdoc
06-17-2012, 10:17 PM
I have every single prize they've put out - and looking at the lower casualty rate boosts I should be getting lke 48% fewer casualties - yet I consistently lose 1 to 3 units per battle.

1st Event: Armed Infantry Ambulance for 20%
KA Reward: “Black Shark” Helicopter (45 / 36) = 2% Reduction in Casualties
PvP Event: "Black Dragon Fighter" Jet (311 / 207) = 20% Reduction in Casualties
Infirmary Level 3: 6%

I was keeping my Super Hornet Count at 1150 but in the last week, I can't keep up the valor so my count is down near 900 :/. That reflecting about 3K in my stats. I sent in a ticket 4 days ago & not a peep.

PRIZE REVIEW:
MW Event Items Top Prize:

1st = “Armed Infantry” Ambulance (125 / 305) = 20% Reduction in Casualties
2st = “Whirling Thunder” Helicopter (269 / 171) = 20% Faster Building Upgrades
3rd = “Blue Bomber” Fighter Jet (259 / 181) = +2 Additional Valor From Each Combat Won
4th = “Falcon Supersonic” Fighter Jet (327 / 197) = 67% Faster Energy Replenish ( 5 points instead of 3)
5th = “Draughtsman” Speed Boat (310 / 223) = 30% Reduction in Building Upgrade Costs
6th = “Elite MPS Vessel” Ship (328 / 205) = +40% Additional Valor From Each Combat Won
7th = “Elite Heavy” Tank (370 / 163) = +30% Money From Missions

Additional Boost Items:
KA Reward: “Black Shark” Helicopter (45 / 36) = 2% Reduction in Casualties
PvP Event: "Black Dragon Fighter" Jet (311 / 207) = 20% Reduction in Casualties

Tate
06-18-2012, 12:18 AM
Ditto here ppl, 1 valor in numerous raids lately. I expected a minimum of 2... And I have never raided prior to getting this unit, and received NO valor, that is pretty odd

magepker
06-18-2012, 07:34 AM
i think you only get the benefit AFTER the event is over?

Tate
06-18-2012, 09:42 AM
The unit I'm talking about was from the last event, but you may be onto something... Seems like this has happened before

mickymacirl
06-18-2012, 10:09 AM
im 110% sure i got reduce in cost of upgrade and 30% more cash from missions straight away

Tate
06-18-2012, 10:14 AM
Hmmmm, I don't recall but i know that I'm definitely not getting plus 1 valor for raiding atm

Dr. Dengus
06-18-2012, 10:43 AM
i think you only get the benefit AFTER the event is over?

You my friend are correct. The boost should go into effect after the event.

Ferr
06-18-2012, 10:57 AM
Guys we must conclude for now that all so called invisible stats do not exist as there is no reason to keep them invisible.

GRW
06-18-2012, 11:30 AM
Invisible...come on guys can you believe that! I had a reason for chasing this 30% uplift... So if it doesn't show till after?...sorry but I have no faith in it! I know my stats and expect them to go up massivley...let's see!

Speed ump
06-18-2012, 01:09 PM
With all the casualty units you would think if you had them all your rates should be near zero. Do they work for attack, or defense only. Never saw that posted or asked as far as I know. With other issues which seem much simpler to fix, do we thi k that funzio is capable of making so many different units works together. I know of other programs they have done where they say you get x percent extra, but that's before factoring out extras you already get. Let's says you got all the casualty units. Maybe that 30 percent reduction for just one meant 30 percent total. They might factor out for the effect your infirmary already gives you, and they might also assume your infirmary is at level 10. They assume this because it's avaible, it's p to you whether or not you chose to take advantage. They already have programs where they do exactly this kind of math in place. So this idea is not as crazy as it sounds. If you do one program like that, would you not do others like this. If you had all the casualty units, I think those guys who did would be here posting how good their casualty rate is. I see one or two guys saying they rarely lose units due to what they call a glitch, that was occurring before the events units were even avaible. Other than that I think everyone complains about the rates. I have my doubts the units work at all. But even if they do, I would put money, reall, not funzio, that the max rate for any kind of reduction is the level of the highest single unit. Why won't funzio define these things. It only seems fair, unless they don't want us to know the facts. I know the questions have been asked. Not only do I think the questions are reasonable, I think it's unreasonable that we don't have the answers. Just so we don't get someone start in about a gold player whinning etc, it dosnt matter to me. I'm all gold, have been a long time. I don't lose units. Personally I could care less. This has zero to do with me, or any benefit for me whatsoever. It's just not right for those that these things do make a difference to.if anything this would be worse for me if it changes, as it would be harder to degrade an oponenets forces. This is more of the same issues I think we all would like addressed from funzio.

Copenhagen
06-19-2012, 04:49 PM
I recieved a message from CJ regarding the Camo Bear 30% ground boost. He said that the boost is currently being provided invisibly. They are working on an update (similair to when the boost buildings first came out) that will have the boost reflected in the stats.

War Priest
06-19-2012, 04:50 PM
Cope, your at 10? Did you use gold to get it or what?

Lordsloss
06-19-2012, 06:08 PM
I got my tenth rocket early this morning and no gold used. I had my first seven rockets by the second day though. I always choose the 50% option though and I am a level 117. Spent a good 3 million+ but I have plenty of money so I'm good haha

ucantwin1
06-19-2012, 06:49 PM
I recieved a message from CJ regarding the Camo Bear 30% ground boost. He said that the boost is currently being provided invisibly. They are working on an update (similair to when the boost buildings first came out) that will have the boost reflected in the stats.

Yup, CJ replied to my ticket with the same message as Cope mentions and to that point here's the body of the email:

"Thank you for the message. The reward for the event is currently applying the bonus properly, but invisibly. We will be addressing this in an update (this is similar to when boost buildings first came out, but the bonus was not visible. We're working on an easy system for introducing new boost items that will not cause this)."

Corsair
06-19-2012, 07:13 PM
Well, hey, good to know. Damn, they keep up this communication and plans for improvement I don't know what I'll do without my cynicism! :)

spectra
06-19-2012, 07:26 PM
Guys and gals.... I have the unit and it gives NOTHING over and above it's unit value. Both myself and Ferr have noticed this. For those of you racing to get this.... You have been warned!!!
I think Micky said that the boost is not visible, but will be in the next funzio game update coming out soon

mickymacirl
06-20-2012, 01:54 AM
Yep, CJ told me its hidden until the next update, I guess we may wait and see!