View Full Version : Dear everyone,

Vicious...
06-17-2012, 12:07 AM
I'm fresh out of gin. :(

Sincerely,
Vicious

tower
06-17-2012, 12:11 AM
Then you're about as bored as me. 1am, migrating servers, watching progress bars and posting wayyyy too much in this forum.

Vicious...
06-17-2012, 12:19 AM
On the contrary, music and alcohol make good friends. I just don't like vodka, but I'm afraid I have no choice now. Migrating servers, what are you working?

tower
06-17-2012, 12:23 AM
On the contrary, music and alcohol make good friends. I just don't like vodka, but I'm afraid I have no choice now. Migrating servers, what are you working?

Ah, so not so bored. I could use come vodka right now.

Currently migrating a server 2003 w/exch 2003 environment to an SBS2011 server running in VMWare, they went public but didn't grow past 9 users. Doing some of the same stuff for my company's servers too, nothing too exciting though.

Vicious...
06-17-2012, 12:29 AM
Gin is better.

Yeah...I have no idea what any of that means. WHAT IS THAT ALL ABOOT, EH???!?!!!11111 Sorry, couldn't resist.

dudeman
06-17-2012, 12:34 AM
I'm almost out of absinth. :( I thought I was all out, by which I mean I didn't think I had any to start with, but I found an old bottle with some left hiding in the cupboard. :cool:

Vicious...
06-17-2012, 12:35 AM
Any good? No experience with absinthe.

Vicious...
06-17-2012, 12:37 AM
This is now a drinking thread. ~_~

dudeman
06-17-2012, 12:38 AM
Once you get past the burning sensation (it's 70% alcohol) it's really quite good. I don't think I could get drunk on it (by choice!), but the buzz from a few shots is unlike the buzz from any other alcoholic beverage I've tried.

Vicious...
06-17-2012, 12:41 AM
Interesting.... I believe red wine produces the most pleasant experiences. Assuming moderation, of course.

dudeman
06-17-2012, 12:47 AM
Interesting.... I believe red wine produces the most pleasant experiences. Assuming moderation, of course.

Red wine is good, but absinth is better :cool:

And yes, with moderation. That said, the most enjoyable effects from absinth happen during the buzzed phase. Have too much in too little time and it's ruined.

Vicious...
06-17-2012, 12:47 AM
Jesus, how do people drink this rubbing alcohol? **** vodka.

Vicious...
06-17-2012, 12:48 AM
Red wine is good, but absinth is better :cool:

And yes, with moderation. That said, the most enjoyable effects from absinth happen during the buzzed phase. Have too much in too little time and it's ruined.1366
10char har har har

dudeman
06-17-2012, 12:51 AM
10char har har har

If only that were true. Lol!

Absinth is fcukin expensive, so that helps me limit my intake. Oh yeah, and the burn. Guarantee it burns more than your rubbing alcohol. :p

k0de
06-17-2012, 12:58 AM
Any good? No experience with absinthe.
No experience is good experience. Unlike my experience, which was not good experience. Ever wake up to find a puddle of vomit at the foot of your bed, but you only remember throwing up twice, once all over yourself on the bus going home, and another time before that? Yet you don't doubt being the origin of the freshly discovered formation since, well, you're the only on there? And the only other memory you have is how cold it was last night, even though it was Summer, because your clothes were soaked with the rejected former contents of your stomach, which tasted like herbs? (At least, they did on the way in.)

Ahhhhh..... good times.

Vicious...
06-17-2012, 01:17 AM
No experience is good experience. Unlike my experience, which was not good experience. Ever wake up to find a puddle of vomit at the foot of your bed, but you only remember throwing up twice, once all over yourself on the bus going home, and another time before that? Yet you don't doubt being the origin of the freshly discovered formation since, well, you're the only on there? And the only other memory you have is how cold it was last night, even though it was Summer, because your clothes were soaked with the rejected former contents of your stomach, which tasted like herbs? (At least, they did on the way in.)
Ahhhhh..... good times.
Wow, that sounds terrible. I'm never riding public transit again! Bring on the absinthe though.

Vicious...
06-17-2012, 01:19 AM
Deleted...
Yeah, I never lived through anything like that, but I distance myself from rum nowadays too.

dudeman
06-17-2012, 01:34 AM
Yeah, I never lived through anything like that, but I distance myself from rum nowadays too.

At the time, I was convinced I wouldn't live through it. And I kept the job too. I still don't know what I said when I "called in sick" on what should have been my first day.

Do you mind clearing that quote of me just so it's actually gone after I delete the post? Thanks.

Vicious...
06-17-2012, 01:36 AM
Not a fan of censorship, but as you wish.

Vicious...
06-17-2012, 01:40 AM
Well that sucks.

dudeman
06-17-2012, 01:46 AM
Well that sucks.

I know. I'm not a fan of censorship either and I have no problem talking about that particular "incident", but since it involves real life I would rather it not be permanently posted in a public forum. I can edit my post but not in other people's quotes.

Aaaaand I'm out of absinth. :(

Vicious...
06-17-2012, 01:54 AM
If I could, I'd share this disgusting Smirnoff and a smoke, but I can't.

dudeman
06-17-2012, 01:57 AM
No worries. There is red on the horizon here, so I'm going to finish this smoke, think about having another, and then go to bed.