PDA

View Full Version : Why the event doesn't increase the car atk 20% as it said?

Namenovn
06-16-2012, 11:29 PM
Just got the crazy car after a lot of gold, but don't see any increase on car atk. Whats about it and why, funzio? We lost money on nothing prize?

tower
06-16-2012, 11:36 PM
so much drama, try asking questions like a big girl

for instance

"Hi Funzio Support, I've used gold to attain the final prize in this event. However, I've noticed that my car attack has not increased noticably by 20%. Can you please explain how this new item works? Thank you"

How can you tell that your "car attack" has not increased anyway?...do you mean total attack stats that you must have noted before and after the item?

Fig O Ni
06-16-2012, 11:50 PM
I'll explain instead.

They have dud programmers that can't increase the 10% attack stat increase on vehicles without causing people without the crazy h&r having too the 10% increase.

They would need to rename the vehicles in each winners inventory so the increase would show.
If you remember when they accidentally put the pimp lowrider in the crates, everyone with the car from a map mastery lv3 got the increase in stat too.

At the moment they have stopped people getting the 10th tyre, as it an event they messed up on.
Great idea 10% increase on attack without thinking it through how to implement it.

Party at conzio HQ.
You just been conzio, that without any greeF.

vitus79
06-16-2012, 11:50 PM
How can you tell that your "car attack" has not increased anyway?...do you mean total attack stats that you must have noted before and after the item?

noticed the same, no change in stats beside what the car adds. i bring around 200 exeleros to battle, those alone should add over 1000 to attack. not sure how its supposed to work

dudeman
06-17-2012, 12:11 AM
We had to wait for the Black Widow Shotgun, Lord/God/Ala/(insert favourite deity) knows why.

We had to wait for the Golden Defense gun, again, same story (official statements made on the forum are to be taken with a big grain of salt).

The players who got lucky last event with the Eviscerator didn't have to wait for anything, +respect weapons have been done twice before so Conzio might have that one ironed out. The very first item was +respect and they had time (or they should have) to make that one perfect when they beta tested these ripoffulous events.

And now players who are lucky enough to get the Crazy Hit'n'Runner are again waiting.

I think Fig is right, they have no clue how their own game works and thus find it very challenging to introduce new game changing/altering bonuses that were probably never meant to exist. The only reason they are continuing with these events is because a lot of people still ignorantly blow their loads over the end prizes. Lately we are seeing a nerf across the event board with lower open rates (does not apply to gold opens), and from what I have read on the forum, a lower drop rate for event boxes in general. There could be many reasons for that nerf, but anyone with a decent memory and half a brain can see history repeating itself. When Conzio makes changes they never increase the rates of anything good. They almost always only lower drop rates and decrease the value or strength of existing in game items.

Be prepared to wait a long time to figure out wtf is up with the crazy pimp mobile, I have a feeling this one is just going to be a big laugh for Conzio. The lack of transparency that we still experience with this company cannot possibly be unintentional. People have been practically begging for more clarity and transparency since I started playing, which means that was happening before I started in October last year.

Good luck to everyone who got the CHR anyways. I know I won't get it but right now it looks like even those who have it don't really have the bonus.

i need muney
06-17-2012, 12:14 AM
Copy what tower wrote and send it to support.

jaywalker
06-17-2012, 12:30 AM
=sum(cars; all)*1,1 ?

i need muney
06-17-2012, 12:33 AM
It's 20% :)

dudeman
06-17-2012, 12:35 AM
It's 20% :)

Actually, apparently it's currently 0%. :p

vitus79
06-17-2012, 12:37 AM
Actually, apparently it's currently 0%. :p

meh... just sent a ticked asking how its supposed to work. hope they work this weekend *loughs ironic*

tower
06-17-2012, 12:40 AM
=sum(cars; all)*1,1 ?

Don't go putting thought into it, it will ruin Fig and Dudeman's arguements.

And I think that would only do 10%...I'm sure someone will blame Funzio for your mistake.

Crime City Mark
06-17-2012, 12:40 AM
At the moment they have stopped people getting the 10th tyre, as it an event they messed up on.
Great idea 10% increase on attack without thinking it through how to implement it.

People are able to get the 10th tire just fine.

The bonus isn't visible on your profile page, but still applies during PVP.

Crime City Mark
06-17-2012, 12:42 AM
meh... just sent a ticked asking how its supposed to work. hope they work this weekend *loughs ironic*

I did make a post on the forums about this a couple of days ago. No need to contact support, even though they do work weekends.

i need muney
06-17-2012, 12:45 AM
The fact that you can't see the bonus is really lame and misleading, it's like you payed for nothing. I don't know who thought of that, but they sure set you guys up. I expect a flood of people complain and rant about this.

vitus79
06-17-2012, 12:52 AM
I did make a post on the forums about this a couple of days ago. No need to contact support, even though they do work weekends.

well i missed that one. ignore ticket #128485 then, sorry.

so it just is hidden in fight screen? fight shows same stats as profile, and just lost a fight vs 67k def with my 76k atk and 333 skill points to attack. i would think with all the secret/hidden bonus involved in this fight, even if they all mystery, i should win. he was a few levels lower so no way he has like 300 skill to defense to explain it. im curious

Vince the Fist
06-17-2012, 12:53 AM
The fact that you can't see the bonus is really lame and misleading, it's like you payed for nothing. I don't know who thought of that, but they sure set you guys up. I expect a flood of people complain and rant about this.

"The invisible prize". AKA The "Trust me the prize is there even though you can't see it" prize.

Yep it's totally lame, and misleading and deceptive. Consider this a complaint and a rant.

dudeman
06-17-2012, 01:02 AM
"The invisible prize". AKA The "Trust me the prize is there even though you can't see it" prize.

Yep it's totally lame, and misleading and deceptive. Consider this a complaint and a rant.

I feel for you guys. It's absolutely ridiculous. The attack skill bonuses were one thing, those were always hidden and anyone who spent real money getting either of the +100 attack skill guns knew that before spending anything. This prize, however, was totally unclear from the start, with the poor description that lead to confusion, and now the big reveal that a modifier to your REAL stats is invisible.

So you already don't know your REAL defense score unless someone is nice enough to tell you, and now people with this item will never really be sure of their REAL attack scores either. IMO, that's not acceptable, and I'm not even going to finish this event with the end prize/bonus. I still sympathize, although I am glad I'm not on the receiving end of the Conzio shaft this time.

Brooklyn Boy
06-17-2012, 01:42 AM
To CCM I do not do a lot of complaining with in this game but this situation is totally bogus. I spent a lot of money to attain the 10th tire for this event because I thought the bonus on the grand prize was worth it. But now that I know how the bonus is being handled I would have never went after it in an aggressive way. The whole "Trust me it's in there" is totally RIDICULOUS! I wonder how the people at Fonzio would have reacted if Gree gave them a BLANK piece of paper at the closing an said don't worry the money is there you just CAN'T SEE IT!!

Namenovn
06-17-2012, 01:46 AM
I feel for you guys. It's absolutely ridiculous. The attack skill bonuses were one thing, those were always hidden and anyone who spent real money getting either of the +100 attack skill guns knew that before spending anything. This prize, however, was totally unclear from the start, with the poor description that lead to confusion, and now the big reveal that a modifier to your REAL stats is invisible.

So you already don't know your REAL defense score unless someone is nice enough to tell you, and now people with this item will never really be sure of their REAL attack scores either. IMO, that's not acceptable, and I'm not even going to finish this event with the end prize/bonus. I still sympathize, although I am glad I'm not on the receiving end of the Conzio shaft this time.
I agree with you, Dude.

We pay a lot to get the prize but don't see any change in profile. Its ridiculous! Invisible prize, who know it work or not?

In the event which reduce the cost update of buildings, all of us see the result immediately. It's no need to invisible or change in name of buildings. But this time, we see nothing.

In the event which plus 1 RP point on rob. It's mean when I rob one building, at least I gain 1 RP point. But in fact sometime the point I have from robbing is 0. It's ridiculous.

In the event which plus 40% RP point in PVP, I get the prize but see nothing change when I make PVP. Sometime the point I have from PVP is only 1 RP point.

Im really not knew how some prizes work. All of prize only succes by gold ( with me), and the gold need for win increase time by time. But the prize now is invisible.

The money I pay to buy gold is visible, the prize is invisible. Its really ridiculous!

JuSt.SiCk
06-17-2012, 02:00 AM
To CCM I do not do a lot of complaining with in this game but this situation is totally bogus. I spent a lot of money to attain the 10th tire for this event because I thought the bonus on the grand prize was worth it. But now that I know how the bonus is being handled I would have never went after it in an aggressive way. The whole "Trust me it's in there" is totally RIDICULOUS! I wonder how the people at Fonzio would have reacted if Gree gave them a BLANK piece of paper at the closing an said don't worry the money is there you just CAN'T SEE IT!!

I totally agree. I also spend around 1000 Gold and i still stuck on 8. Funzio should start seeing us as customers and not as milk cows. If they wont start soon, i'll promise Funzio that in the near Future many ppl will stop playing. It cant be that hard to give us some information and handle things right. My mother always said: First thinking, then handle. Why does Funzio not act like this?

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/4749/imageadu.jpg

Funzio actually acts like this.

balax
06-17-2012, 02:09 AM

i'm going to be as polite as i can.
When you buy something (because most of us bought this car) you want to see what you were told that you would buy.
Try not to loose your reliability and don't make us ask for the obvious

AppleMacGuy
06-17-2012, 02:22 AM

Whilst I've noted your explanation of how this bonus works on the other thread the lack of visibility on this is really galling and a kick in the teeth for any player that has obtained the bonus...gold spent or not IMO. I doubt that there will be a single player out there who obtains the Crazy Hit'n'Runner that will disagree.

I think you (Funzio) need to seriously re-consider how this bonus can be applied in a properly transparent and clearly visible way...IMHO that means showing the vehicle stats increased by 20%. If there's another way then I'm fine with that also. Thanks for listening.

Ferr
06-17-2012, 02:55 AM
I got the tenth piece. Attack rate did not go up. The piece just does not work. Actually also the piece which should give one extra valor does not work. I have been sending ticket. No reply.

outbackhat
06-17-2012, 03:12 AM
Can't say if it works only got 9 so far, just hope they get it fixed if it is as it seems to be. The other event items have been great and I do plan on getting this one too.

i need muney
06-17-2012, 05:01 AM
The bonus is there, trust me!
;)

doinkent
06-17-2012, 05:05 AM
wow who gives a **** if its not visible? its there

Swingle007
06-17-2012, 05:25 AM
I've bought 3 vaults worth of gold now and opened hundreds of event boxes and still don't have 10.....thats just ridiculous, and now I'm hearing it doesn't even matter as the prize is invisible and worthless anyway. Wow, just wow. I don't even know where to begin with this one. I for one will no longer be spending gold. I will use cash option from now on as it almost seems predetermined in advance who is earmarked to win events and who is not, regardless how much gold they buy.

I'm with everyone else in the thread in thinking that when the item showed up they should have been able to go to their profile and see an immediate large gain in their attack value. Its a pretty enormous letdown when nothing shows up after a lot of time and money was invested. Not sure that the "trust me, it's there" philosophy is the best one for repeat business from those of us that invest so much in this game. I'm sure it probably is there, as I don't think CCM is a liar, but giving a person on screen proof of the increase is sort of like giving a receipt for a transaction. In this case its very much like a title to a car that you just paid off (crazy car). You don't really feel like its paid for free and clear the bank sends you the title in the mail.

Where's the title Funzio?

ruffy
06-17-2012, 05:58 AM
cant help but agree with everyone on this.

I have experienced 1st hand on how "biased" this event can be.. i personally used 2800 gold from 9th and did not get the 10th for the one that reduces upgrade cost of building by 30% or so...

it really seems that there is a brain behind determining whether a person gets it or not... and since that unfaithful event, i have made up my mind not to spend any more gold on this stupid game that refuses to be transparent and the customer service taking ages since funzio sold themselves...

and i have not bulged =)

no more gold from me.

i need muney
06-17-2012, 06:23 AM
Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the event.

Kiss Of Death
06-17-2012, 06:27 AM

Thanks Mark,

Look I was intending to send something to support (and will) because it seems across CC, KA and MW this is becoming a bigger issue to players including me (KA I have Inferno Hydra -20% cas and the latest Devil +40% Honor from fights)

I thought two things might be done for longer term play to assist event winning players.

1) On the icons don't drop off the notation that is clearly there for the units special effect. That should always be visible even 2 years from now when we're all struggling to remember what all these event items we have eared actually do.

2) You have built into KA a loot page on items... really quite a waste of effort and space given these have no bearing ongoing in the game. Why not have a profile page instead in all three games where it summarises your unusual bonus's that aren't obvious like the black widow where I can clearly see the +100 attack got added to attack... a summary page would mean long term players can keep a track of what should be happening in their stats... the icon having the code that shows in the event itself on it forever would also be a good help

Sigmanu00
06-17-2012, 06:54 AM
CC Mark,

I'm sure I don't need to post you're previous comment for your benefit but I'm I'm including it for the benefit of the other readers.

"Your previous comment was "It is already in place, it's just one of those not immediately visible things."

Are you now saying that the item's effect will never be visible? I sure hope that this is not the case. I just attacked a player I periodically attacked who is similar in strength and the out come was the same as it has been on previous attacks. This player does not have the car. In short, from what I can tell this vehicle does nothing to increase the attack rate.

With this being said, I'm asking for clarity on how this increase will eventually work. If my suspicions are correct and this item does not increase the car attack as advertised then such information needs to be made known to all players and for those players using gold should be reimbursed. I remain optimistic that this issue will be resolved in a manner that is acceptable all involved.

Thank you in advance for your consideration regarding this matter.

Max Power
06-17-2012, 07:14 AM
Gotta agree with everyone else...this is a really bad way to handle an event.

While I know that it is working, anyone with attack explosives will probably see that, as they are not losing explosives like before, to have a prize that most people spend real money on without being able to see it is a really really poor way to handle it.

Honestly, it seems like something like this comes up once a month. It's like we have to hold your hand. Any 101 level game programmer grad can tell you this stuff.

It's just mind boggling.

Bad planning again, Mark. Make a paid for prize actually show up. Pretty simple.

Fig O Ni
06-17-2012, 07:38 AM
While I know that it is working, anyone with attack explosives will probably see that

This nice to hear because I have 8 tyres and already noticed my explosive use had decreased.

Because it's a attack only boost to me it seem more of a placebo gain as most people don't attack people with stats on par with themselves because of the possibility of a reprisal attack.

The attack explosive consumption rate needed to be look at before and after and to dilute the readings they added scratchers too.

I'll stick to my gun's and say until the owner of the H&R can see a visual increase it just fad to me.

dudeman
06-17-2012, 07:54 AM
This is just another appropriately named event prize. Crazy Conzio hit your wallet and ran off with the prize. What have they done to make you "trust their word"? Given clear transparent statements and intentionally made sure they word things in a non confusing manner? Yeah, okay :rolleyes:

Amber_
06-17-2012, 08:22 AM
Just stop spending gold. That's the best way to get funzio to listen. If they still get thousands of $$ out of the players they don't have to listen or improve, they'll just milk the cash cow as much as they can until the game collapses. Then they invent a new one and do it all over again. That's how these companies works.

Btw, the events are rigged anyway. If you absolutely want to spend gold, at least don't spend it on events.. it's all scam.

Babytway
06-17-2012, 08:45 AM
I really think every one is is going on a runaway train here, it works plain and simply you dont need to see it to know it works its there. if you spent gold to get it then congrats you have extra attack, if you spent gold and feel as though you got cheated cause you cant see it. send in a ticket request your gold back and have them strip the items from this event away and start over using no gold.

MagicMoment
06-17-2012, 08:46 AM
Just stop spending gold. That's the best way to get funzio to listen. If they still get thousands of $$ out of the players they don't have to listen or improve, they'll just milk the cash cow as much as they can until the game collapses. Then they invent a new one and do it all over again. That's how these companies works.

Btw, the events are rigged anyway. If you absolutely want to spend gold, at least don't spend it on events.. it's all scam.

+1, I would never spend real money on this game to buy "gold". If they accepted donations or wanted to charge to buy the game I would but it seems as though everything is geared towards the "gold buyer". People are entitled to spend their money however they feel but it seems silly to me to spend money on this game with so many flaws.

Boom
06-17-2012, 08:57 AM
I think it's absolutely ridiculous that u guys never knew it was invisible in the first place. It was so obvious it was gonna be an invisible one. All the % rewards are invisible... (except the loaded dice) I just don't understand how no one knew it was gonna be invisible. Lol

Fredo
06-17-2012, 09:01 AM
The "trust us" platitude only works if Funzio has given any reason to the consumer to trust the organization. They have not. Between nerfs, rampant cheating and hacking that has not been fixed and a generally dismissive attitude towards the members of the user base most inclined to spend real money on the game, Funzio has actually created an environment in which they should not be trusted and everyone should be skeptical of their claims.

As just one example, read the first post on the income event winners announcement thread, where CCM acknowledges they found a lot of cheating when going through the winners list. You mean to tell me that it was only then they realized there was massive cheating even though we had been reporting it for month???

They don't care one ounce about these issues, as long as they find someone to keep buying gold. The problem with that attitude is that new players find it so easy to hack and cheat that there is no incentive for them to buy gold, and Funzio seems determined to piss off the remaining small percentage of paying players that have funded most of the game for the rest of us - and generated most of Funzio's revenues.

I don't know if the 80/20 rule applies to this game, but if it does, this company is a bunch of fools.

Stop buying gold - it's easier to get the same advantages in this game without spending a dime, and Funzio won't be able to stop you - or even lift a finger to ban you when caught. Yep, that's about the only lesson here.

balax
06-17-2012, 10:15 AM
i don't believe that there will be a raise at all.
No more gold on prices like this

i just want to ask a very simple question...
why this raise of 20% is invisible?

W H Y ????

i need muney
06-17-2012, 11:20 AM
I think this sets a new plank for how things can be "funzio" :)

Eyelusion
06-17-2012, 11:22 AM
Everyone wants to see what is invisible. Can't a company just sell invisible items without being bugged these days? Sheesh! :rolleyes:

Eyelusion
06-17-2012, 11:24 AM
Everyone who won the event is upset they opened their vehicle tab and got a "Sorry, better luck next time!"

dudeman
06-17-2012, 11:27 AM
F'd
Up
No-good
Zero
Intelligence
Organization

:p

joaquim
06-17-2012, 11:33 AM
F'd
Up
No-good
Zero
Intelligence
Organization

:p

hahahahahahaha good one.

dudeman
06-17-2012, 11:36 AM
hahahahahahaha good one.

Hehehehe :D

Max Power
06-17-2012, 03:46 PM
All the % rewards are invisible... (except the loaded dice) I just don't understand how no one knew it was gonna be invisible. Lol

I can see the 25% reduced upgrade times. I can also see the percentage reduction in upgrade costs.

GazLegend
06-17-2012, 04:23 PM

Fact? If so I want my gold back from the past 3 days, had 9/10 and spent 320 gold per day to get the ****ing thing

Crime City Mark
06-17-2012, 06:11 PM
Fact? If so I want my gold back from the past 3 days, had 9/10 and spent 320 gold per day to get the ****ing thing

Not fact at all.

Eyelusion
06-17-2012, 06:13 PM
Not fact at all.

Whatever you do, don't state the real facts or players will know how their prize works. We don't want that around here!

dudeman
06-17-2012, 06:54 PM
Not fact at all.

Prove it. Drop the tenth tire on my account when I open my next tire box in a couple minutes :p

Edit: well, never mind. I just hit 3 days worth of fails with that last attempt.

Crime City Mark
06-17-2012, 08:04 PM
Prove it. Drop the tenth tire on my account when I open my next tire box in a couple minutes :p

Edit: well, never mind. I just hit 3 days worth of #$%^ you, I mean fails, with that last attempt.

When the event is over I can try to find out the exact number of players who received the 10th item if that would make you feel better.

Crime City Mark
06-17-2012, 08:06 PM
Whatever you do, don't state the real facts or players will know how their prize works. We don't want that around here!

I've given literally all of the information I have regarding the event. I'm not aware of the exact drop rates, and I haven't been told of any change to the rates. Usually they would let me know if they were tweaking things like that.

I've also given you all of the information I have regarding the bonus from the 10th item. I'm not sure what other facts you're looking for.

Brooklyn Boy
06-17-2012, 08:11 PM
Mark, I think what everyone is looking for here is a clear cut way of seeing the 20% increase in the vehicle stats. Nothing more.

PawnXIIX
06-17-2012, 08:18 PM
I think everyone needs to calm down a bit ._.

Fig O Ni
06-17-2012, 08:22 PM
When the event is over I can try to find out the exact number of players who received the 10th item if that would make you feel better.

I made a poll so far your statement are truthful.

So you don't need to.

Got 2 none gold event players with 10.

Hank
06-17-2012, 08:42 PM
I've also given you all of the information I have regarding the bonus from the 10th item. I'm not sure what other facts you're looking for.

I disagree, i find your previous posts vague and misleading. I don't believe you ever explained how exactly the 20% bonus would be implemented. Would you be willing to do this? If not, could you at least let us know if the 20% increase in attack for cars will ever be visible in our total attack, or will it forever remain invisible?

Crime City Mark
06-17-2012, 08:59 PM
I disagree, i find your previous posts vague and misleading. I don't believe you ever explained how exactly the 20% bonus would be implemented. Would you be willing to do this? If not, could you at least let us know if the 20% increase in attack for cars will ever be visible in our total attack, or will it forever remain invisible?

I'm not sure how you could consider it misleading. As I said before, the bonus doesn't show on your profile but is applied during PVP. You won't see a displayed number change, but on the back-end your numbers are different.

dudeman
06-17-2012, 08:59 PM

That would actually be nice to know for ALL events, past, present, and future. I'm sure there are a lot of people who would be curious to know that.

I don't really care enough make that request though. These events are horsesh!t and leave a lot of people with the sour taste of scam.

Fredo
06-17-2012, 09:20 PM
How about disclosing the average number of boxes that people must open to get 10/10 and the successive percentages of getting a part to drop upon each successful open, e.g., chance to get the first part to drop upon a successful open is 80%, chance to get second part to drop is 65% . . . chance to get tenth part to drop is .5%, etc. For starters. In the alternative, perhaps an explanation why that information will not be provided.

Illuminati
06-17-2012, 09:21 PM
I'm not sure how you could consider it misleading. As I said before, the bonus doesn't show on your profile but is applied during PVP. You won't see a displayed number change, but on the back-end your numbers are different.

Mark, as a developer, people expect a bit more transparency and straightforward answers from you. Instead, you ask the player base to essentially have "faith" regarding Funzio's representations. I'm not a programmer so I have no idea what's necessary to show the actual 20% increase in attack for cars, but my layman's guess would be that it shouldn't be too difficult considering it should be a static number without any computations for probability.

As for these 10 item events, you've admitted in the past that the probability to get an item (ie. tire, rocket, etc) dramatically decreases for the last few items. Why not reveal the actual probability chance? Unless Funzio is afraid it make scare away potential gold users? I'm sure you've seen the threads during every single event where people have spent tons of gold without getting the 10th or even 9th item, whereas there are others who allegedly have gotten all 10 without any gold at all. When I used to play World of Warcraft, Blizzard had no issues with releasing the drop rate for every item in the game. Not only that, Blizzard took a more proactive approach in having an open dialogue with its player base. If you ask me, the use of old should increase one's odds of getting the crate item, even if it's only by a little. There's a guy who spent over 3500 gold on this event without getting crate item #10 (can't remember his name). While I'm sure Funzio is reveling in the money made from the guy, as it happens to more and more people, it's only going to turn the gold users away from the game.

I've been stuck on #8 for the past 3 days and I can't believe I'm saying this but I decided to use gold in an attempt to get #9 and 10. Unfortunately, I've just added to my collection of security batons and enhanced bikes.

Hank
06-17-2012, 09:51 PM

Let me explain how you have been misleading. Earlier you said:

It is already in place, it's just one of those not immediately visible things.

Everyone I know interpreted that to mean that if we already owned the hit n run car that we already had 20% increase applied, and that it just wasn't visible yet in our total attack score. Your post implies that the 20% increase would EVENTUALLY be applied to our total attack score. Just as how we had to wait for the black widow and the golden defense gun. Your post implied that we just had to wait awhile for the 20% bonus to show up in our total attack score. Now you are being very vague and not stating conclusively whether we will ever see the bonus applied to our total attack score or not. I suspect you are intentionally not stating that because the event is still active and if you come out and say that we will never see an actual increase in our score, many people will not pay to get it last minute. I understand that much. Through your lack of clarity, I am interpreting it all to mean that no one will ever see the bonus applied to their total attack score and we just have to believe on faith we are getting it. I think it is very lame. But whatever.

It makes it worse because there is no real way for us to ever know if we are getting the boost or not, especially since you won't disclose how skill points work it becomes practically impossible to test. This was a pretty good scheme you played on us, I must say

dudeman
06-17-2012, 10:23 PM
I just used 603 gold getting the last two tyres and the 20% increase didn't show up.

It's never going to be visible apparently. So anyone who got the Crazy Hit'n'Runner will never know their real stats.

BOGUS.

Hank
06-17-2012, 10:24 PM
I just used 603 gold getting the last two tyres and the 20% increase didn't show up.

Consider yourself lucky you only used 603g for the invisible prize. Could have been worse

Eyelusion
06-17-2012, 10:55 PM
I spent 640 gold and still got stuck on 8. I guess I'll just pretend I have an invisible item too, lol. Boringzio...

DenZ1
06-17-2012, 11:35 PM
Consider yourself lucky you only used 603g for the invisible prize. Could have been worse

I finally got it with over 1700 spent. So he is very lucky. I had only 65 gold left so they almost bleed me gold dry..

balax
06-17-2012, 11:55 PM
"it is already in place, it's just one of those not immediately visible things."

Quiz:

What's the difference between "not immediately visible" and "invisible"

your answers please

(Mark don't bother, we know your answer)

PawnXIIX
06-17-2012, 11:59 PM

One offers the chance to change.

a chance.

dudeman
06-18-2012, 12:18 AM
Ok, I was wrong. My luck had a sudden turn for the better and with two minutes left in the event I got the tenth tire. Cash opens only, but I should point out that I paid for this item with a lot of time and frustration.

Can I officially join the "why is the prize invisible?" club?

balax
06-18-2012, 01:02 AM
i don't believe that there will be a raise at all.
No more gold on prices like this

i just want to ask a very simple question...
why this raise of 20% is invisible?

W H Y ????

the question remains ...

WHY??

Max Power
06-18-2012, 04:26 AM
but I should point out that I paid for this item with a lot of time and frustration.

Can I officially join the "why is the prize invisible?" club?

More time and frustration than everybody else? You got this item for free and this is what you want to point out?

I just robbed someone I have been losing explosives with usually even tho he has 3-4k less defence than my attack. Huge amounts of gold defence buildings tho. After I got the car, I don't lose explosives anymore so it may have increased my atk stats.

Noticed the same. Going through way fewer explosives.

499Rat
06-18-2012, 07:07 AM
Since we have not idea how attack and defense numbers are actually used in attacks and robs, it doesn't really matter what is displayed.

+20% of an unknown number is an unknown number.

dudeman
06-18-2012, 08:51 AM
Since we have not idea how attack and defense numbers are actually used in attacks and robs, it doesn't really matter what is displayed.

+20% of an unknown number is an unknown number.

And when it appears to make zero difference it can be assumed that the unkown number is zero. I'm losing more explosives than before, and to players who I had not previously been losing explosives against. This +20% attack from vehicles has not made a positive difference for me.

Crime City Mark
06-18-2012, 09:01 AM
SNIP

I'm sorry that you felt what you read into my words was misleading. I'm not out here to deceive any of you about anything. I'm working with the information available to me, and the directives I have regarding sharing that information. As more information becomes available to me and I get the go-ahead to reveal it, I do.

Crime City Mark
06-18-2012, 09:02 AM
"it is already in place, it's just one of those not immediately visible things."

Quiz:

your answers please

(Mark don't bother, we know your answer)

Well, gee. I'm glad you can read my mind. FYI, the correct answer is "Not visible right now, but they're working on making it visible. Still applies the bonus regardless of visibility.".

DenZ1
06-18-2012, 09:11 AM
Well, gee. I'm glad you can read my mind. FYI, the correct answer is "Not visible right now, but they're working on making it visible. Still applies the bonus regardless of visibility.".

Seems like it is the case. I'm winning 10 fights whereas I would usually lost a couple given my shown attack stat. So I guess it is out there..Or "in" there to be more correct :)

Illuminati
06-18-2012, 09:18 AM
I'm sorry that you felt what you read into my words was misleading. I'm not out here to deceive any of you about anything. I'm working with the information available to me, and the directives I have regarding sharing that information. As more information becomes available to me and I get the go-ahead to reveal it, I do.

Mark, are you not one of the developers for the game? I don't know who you answer to as far as directives go, but considering you're sort of the liason between the player base and the powers that be, are they aware of the frustrations expressed by the players regarding not only the vague language often conveyed by Funzio as to certain events and/or items, and the poor success rate for the crate events (even for significant gold spenders)?

Joeycool
06-18-2012, 09:19 AM
Mark, as a developer, people expect a bit more transparency and straightforward answers from you.

You guys know that Marks not actually a developer dont you?

He's head of customer service or something similar to that.

MaddSkillz
06-18-2012, 09:19 AM
I for one will once again wait patiently. It's not something that affects the way I play so there is no need complaining about it. I see it like this, if I can still beat a majority of people at my level why complain about something that doesn't change that.

I just robbed someone I have been losing explosives with usually even tho he has 3-4k less defence than my attack. Huge amounts of gold defence buildings tho. After I got the car, I don't lose explosives anymore so it may have increased my atk stats.

Unfortunately I haven't noticed the same. I still loose explosives while attacking someone with lower defense to my attack.

balax
06-19-2012, 12:00 AM

it's a matter of time then.
If that was clear from the beggining nobody would complain,
We wait then

Ranier
06-19-2012, 07:32 AM
Tire rate was complete bull because day 1 6 tires,day 2 1 tire, 3 and 4 0 tires last day 1

tower
06-19-2012, 08:16 AM
Mark, are you not one of the developers for the game? I don't know who you answer to as far as directives go, but considering you're sort of the liason between the player base and the powers that be, are they aware of the frustrations expressed by the players regarding not only the vague language often conveyed by Funzio as to certain events and/or items, and the poor success rate for the crate events (even for significant gold spenders)?

Illuminati, what percentage of the overall user base do you think your views represent? I'm curious.

tower
06-19-2012, 08:18 AM
Tire rate was complete bull because day 1 6 tires,day 2 1 tire, 3 and 4 0 tires last day 1

And some people had 10 in the second day with the in game money option...

I haven't won an event yet, but as long as a bunch of people do win it then I guess it's all about luck and timing so I won't blame Funzio for my bad luck.