PDA

View Full Version : issues with the game?

smith
06-16-2012, 10:56 PM
First off, I love this game. In it all the time, but the issues I am experiencing have gone from glitchy to tiresome. Used to freeze every now and then, but now

Repeat the 'increase you attack' goals over and over. Goal is now 500 pts behind actual.

Move a building our more, travel, return to hood, and they are back where they were b4.

Worst one.., when I click on 'news' game freezes and must forse close.

Emailed funzio several times going on about 10 days...no response.

Am I alone with these issues? I fear I will have to give up on funzio.

tower
06-16-2012, 11:00 PM
First off, I love this game. In it all the time, but the issues I am experiencing have gone from glitchy to tiresome. Used to freeze every now and then, but now

Repeat the 'increase you attack' goals over and over. Goal is now 500 pts behind actual.

Move a building our more, travel, return to hood, and they are back where they were b4.

Worst one.., when I click on 'news' game freezes and must forse close.

Emailed funzio several times going on about 10 days...no response.

Am I alone with these issues? I fear I will have to give up on funzio.

IOS Version? You know, in the Apple world these things are called "features"...not bugs.

Daniel2115
06-16-2012, 11:10 PM
Never had any of those

Munch on it
06-16-2012, 11:13 PM
Just you so far sorry mate

Swingle007
06-16-2012, 11:26 PM
Never heard of it or experienced it....hope Funzio gets ya taken care of, as that would drive me bonkers. :-(

smith
06-17-2012, 06:10 AM
That's what I feared. I am on an Android.

Any idea what 'clear data' would do. I have tried uninstall/install, pulling my battery, ..., I am at a loss.

i need muney
06-17-2012, 06:56 AM
IOS Version? You know, in the Apple world these things are called "features"...not bugs.
In the real world that an application issue. And the guy is on Android ;)

smith
06-17-2012, 08:01 AM
Now attack is not recording or recording correctly. Bought over 50 pistols and attack is unchanged. Bought 2 Tommy guns (supposed to be 10 attack) and my attack went up only 16.

Btw, I did not make the Apple comment.

fuzzy
06-17-2012, 08:04 AM
Now attack is not recording or recording correctly. Bought over 50 pistols and attack is unchanged. Bought 2 Tommy guns (supposed to be 10 attack) and my attack went up only 16.

Btw, I did not make the Apple comment.

Mr. Smith

What level are you?

Do you know how the game works.

You only carry 5 guns for each level that you are on. Thus you mostly likely replaced 2 guns that had a 2 attack each.

smith
06-18-2012, 03:12 AM
Where is that stated? BTW, I noticed same thing for Melee and Armor. I had not purchased any Melee while on this level previously. How do you explain some rivals who have over 25,000? I looked at one this morning and in her inventory, while I see a few high level guns, they have 100's of the lower. She had 200 vehicles (nothing big), same for melee, and armor was like guns. Combined they would total that much, but if you remove hundreds of guns so she only has 450 counted in her number, no way would it be 25,000.

fuzzy
06-18-2012, 04:23 AM
I will try to explain.

Each level x5 for each weapon category.

Example...

Level 20 = 100

100 mafia
100 guns
100 armor
And so fourth....
Max out at level 100 for a total of 500 in each

When you have more then enough the game automatically picks the best item from each category for you. So you will be replacing weaker items with stronger items as the game goes on for you.

Maybe someone else can explain better if I'm not making sense to you.

smith
06-19-2012, 06:19 AM
OK, I'm at level 82 and I do not have 400 guns yet. I finally did get a response from Funzio where they indicated they have a known issue, but it was more referencing the issue I have with the 'goals' and 'actual' attack numbers being different.

I'm curious where you obtained the information. I'd like to find out all the details of how the game works. It's hard to do well in a game if you don't know the rules or how it works completely.

fuzzy
06-19-2012, 06:30 AM
Level 82

82 x 5 = 410

So going to battle with are

410 guns
410 vehicles
410 melee
410 armor
410 explosives

Total on attack screen should show 2050 if you have 410 mafia and all equipment maxed out.

Most people fall short in the vehicle category and some players to do not explosives as you can loose them.

nopenopenope
06-19-2012, 09:33 AM
I'm curious where you obtained the information. I'd like to find out all the details of how the game works. It's hard to do well in a game if you don't know the rules or how it works completely.

What fuzzy has stated is fact. Read through the Best of the Best Guides stickied thread to see how far the rabbit hole goes...