PDA

View Full Version : Troding On. On My Crime City Journey. My Road Might Be Dark & My Eye Are Blurry.

Fig O Ni
06-16-2012, 10:01 PM
I'm not lost but I'll get there surely.

So who in for a journey?

Now let's look at what is the problem, is there a reason?

-Why are people quitting like flies?

-Why are people crying over having unsuccessful events?

-What happened to the forum, feel like I'm a newbie.

Paulio
06-16-2012, 10:10 PM
I don't know, my friend. But don't you go quitting on us too.

tower
06-16-2012, 10:10 PM
you forgot:
"crying about cheaters"
"$15,000 is totally justified spending for this game"
"How can you spend that much?"
and
"I can't believe it's not butter!"

G Wiz
06-16-2012, 10:11 PM
The summation of a self fulfilling prophecy.

iteachem
06-16-2012, 10:20 PM
not going anywhere

Nudie
06-16-2012, 10:23 PM
All true. I like to think we're not quitting because we're just onery and we're not quitters!!!!!
That and maybe the fact that some of us don't really have real lives. Sigh...

Fig O Ni
06-16-2012, 10:29 PM
I don't know, my friend. But don't you go quitting on us too.

No but feel gutted most of the good old skool crew have left.

you forgot:
"crying about cheaters"
"$15,000 is totally justified spending for this game"
"How can you spend that much?"
and
"I can't believe it's not butter!"

Agreed it's not butter, but mampy.
Conzio do try getting rid of cheaters.

The summation of a self fulfilling prophecy.

Haha nice one.

mnju_03
06-16-2012, 10:34 PM
I like turtles...

iteachem
06-16-2012, 10:35 PM
i may be a senior member, but I don't want to be the SENIOR member

tower
06-16-2012, 10:36 PM
I like turtles...

A previous post from you points to Raphael...

JuSt.SiCk
06-17-2012, 01:30 AM
I like turtles...

I like trains...

tower
06-17-2012, 01:32 AM
I like trains...

I like girls...

Vicious...
06-17-2012, 01:34 AM
Obviously we need to hijack every thread and turn it non-CC related.

tower
06-17-2012, 01:46 AM
Obviously we need to hijack every thread and turn it non-CC related.

What do you like?

Vicious...
06-17-2012, 01:55 AM
What do you like?
The color purple.

dudeman
06-17-2012, 02:13 AM
The color purple.

I like pink. When I was in high school I had a mohawk and people used to try messing with me a lot. I guess they felt threatened by my in your face individuality or something, I don't know. One day I decided to wear a pink shirt as a "fcuk you" statement and people stopped messing with me. Maybe they thought I was mental like Homer Simpson, I'll never know, but whatever the reason, not even the douchebag jocks tried anything funny from that point on.

http://blogs.crikey.com.au/whitenoise/files/2010/04/Simpsons_Pink-300x225.png

Fig O Ni
06-17-2012, 02:31 AM
I like turtles...

i may be a senior member, but I don't want to be the SENIOR member

A previous post from you points to Raphael...

I like trains...

I like girls...

What do you like?

The color purple.

I like pink. When I was in high school I had a mohawk and people used to try messing with me a lot. I guess they felt threatened by my in your face individuality or something, I don't know. One day I decided to wear a pink shirt as a "fcuk you" statement and people stopped messing with me. Maybe they thought I was mental like Homer Simpson, I'll never know, but whatever the reason, not even the douchebag jocks tried anything funny from that point on.

http://blogs.crikey.com.au/whitenoise/files/2010/04/Simpsons_Pink-300x225.png

Love it, so how can it improve the game play.

Once again.

Now I am lost!!!!!!!

Swifty
06-17-2012, 03:11 AM
When the going gets tough, the tough get going.

Fig O Ni
06-17-2012, 03:19 AM
When the going gets tough, the tough get going.

Me too that song was number one in uk for so many weeks.

Billie Ocean who can forget that guy.

How are you Swifty has that skive stop troubling you.

How is your event going along, any rare monster found.

Had a reasonable success on the scratchers, let say I've only won weapons on them so in truth very happy, some have has small amounts of cash or respect which I am dreading to get.

Dr BoneCrusher
06-17-2012, 04:08 AM
Fig, I have game play question. I am at level 122 and have access to an end game boss for looting do I

A. Continue farming ecb's and uwv's at a rate Of 6 to 8 a day or
B. loot the end game boss for items that only can be replaced with gold?

Fig O Ni
06-17-2012, 04:36 AM
Fig, I have game play question. I am at level 122 and have access to an end game boss for looting do I

A. Continue farming ecb's and uwv's at a rate Of 6 to 8 a day or
B. loot the end game boss for items that only can be replaced with gold?

None of them go extreme.

Farm respect points, the building should be french restaurant, russian restaurants, loft & condos.
If you come across a high paying building loot it anyway.

Only hit rats if you want to do pvp.

Stop doing and map area unless you are collecting event boxes.

These high end bosses level you up way to fast for small amount of stat gain.

enahs1
06-17-2012, 05:32 AM
How many uwv are enough?

Dr BoneCrusher
06-17-2012, 05:49 AM
Fig, thought the same about the bosses I will wait till I get into the shark pool. The thing is even though I have good stats but, I still carry low stat guns, cars and armor. I will beef up a bit on cars and armor and use RP on guns. Thanks

Dr BoneCrusher
06-17-2012, 05:50 AM
How many uwv are enough?

I think around 250.

enahs1
06-17-2012, 05:55 AM
Thanks, how about ecb? They are hard to get

Fig O Ni
06-17-2012, 06:44 AM
Fig, thought the same about the bosses I will wait till I get into the shark pool. The thing is even though I have good stats but, I still carry low stat guns, cars and armor. I will beef up a bit on cars and armor and use RP on guns. Thanks

Don't use rp on guns, the event that come every 10 days you are guaranteed at least 2 guns before getting 10.
If you regularly hit 9 event items.
I would buy melee, amour & vehicles as respect weapons.
RPG's have very poor defense stats.

I think around 250.

Agreed if you're a none gold player.

Very difficult drop so lets say if you even get 50 you doing well, need to try getting pimp lowriders and armor police van via pvp much easier.
You'll be frustrated as in a whole day of energy you can come away with zero.

Dr BoneCrusher
06-17-2012, 06:46 AM

Their drop rate per 1000 energy is lower then uwv and the way they drop is strange but at the moment their is no better

Swearengen
06-17-2012, 06:47 AM
I'm not lost but I'll get there surely.

So who in for a journey?

Now let's look at what is the problem, is there a reason?

-Why are people quitting like flies?

Fig,

Good questions…

-So who in for a journey?

Let’s go…

-Now let's look at what is the problem, is there a reason?

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction

-Why are people quitting like flies?’

The game cycle comes to an end when you no longer are having fun.

So if you’re a non-gold spender there seems to be a functional cap suggested on your stats (so I have heard a few times), thus limiting your ultimate competiveness in the HL’s. All in all that makes sense, we all know funzio wants to sell gold, no problem but being a free player seems like at some point pizzing in the wind. It’s a matter of having fun till you reach that point.

If you’re a RM spender, I would assume at some point the cash just doesn’t outweigh the fun any longer With the exception of a few folks, there is always going to be someone willing to spend more cash than you.

I think this is ultimately the culmination of issues resulting in feeling disenfranchised. It’s not just single events, it’s all the cheaters, the events, the back and forth of funzio saying one thing, but doing another, etc…

The OG’s are leaving, run their course, they are no longer having fun. As to the general conversation on the forum, allot of awesome game mechanics were worked about by some of the OG’s, but now with all the “balance” that funzio has put into the game with all the odd prizes (20% + on this, 10% on that, 100+ skill pts, etc…) it is hard if not impossible to work out additional game mechanics that apply to the general population.

Fig O Ni
06-17-2012, 07:28 AM
Fig,

Good questions…

-So who in for a journey?

Let’s go…

-Now let's look at what is the problem, is there a reason?

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction

-Why are people quitting like flies?’

The game cycle comes to an end when you no longer are having fun.

So if you’re a non-gold spender there seems to be a functional cap suggested on your stats (so I have heard a few times), thus limiting your ultimate competiveness in the HL’s. All in all that makes sense, we all know funzio wants to sell gold, no problem but being a free player seems like at some point pizzing in the wind. It’s a matter of having fun till you reach that point.

If you’re a RM spender, I would assume at some point the cash just doesn’t outweigh the fun any longer With the exception of a few folks, there is always going to be someone willing to spend more cash than you.

I think this is ultimately the culmination of issues resulting in feeling disenfranchised. It’s not just single events, it’s all the cheaters, the events, the back and forth of funzio saying one thing, but doing another, etc…

The OG’s are leaving, run their course, they are no longer having fun. As to the general conversation on the forum, allot of awesome game mechanics were worked about by some of the OG’s, but now with all the “balance” that funzio has put into the game with all the odd prizes (20% + on this, 10% on that, 100+ skill pts, etc…) it is hard if not impossible to work out additional game mechanics that apply to the general population.

All three of your point are valid.

Alot of the people quit because of a lack of valid communication between player and developer team.

Sometime it not the right thing to advertise a issue in the forum before sending a ticket to support as I myself have noticed if you give support enough information on a problem and why you believe it is an issue they do fix it.
Saying this from personal experience.
By declaring your finding before hand via the forum just makes the credibility of the issue weaker.

I've noticed 2 things that messes people up

1. Camping too long.
2. Leveling up to fast.

These are the major reason for people to quit.

Forum become like a pimpers paradise.

Ban for being truthful & Appreciated to be rude and insulting or make irrelevant threads.
The people behind the scene love gossip they will keep quite so it can pan out as they own the forum it their rules or your banned.

Forum rules are for certain people others don't get a single warning.
If you question that on the forum the thread get locked without any explanation(unless your an oni).

Then it a naming and shaming exercise to justify your action to the masses.

Game mechanic is the same for everyone if it is broken it's broken for all, if it fixed it's fixed for all.
So can not see the disadvantage in that yet.(favoritism because of heavy gold spending is another story)

Swearengen
06-17-2012, 07:35 AM
I've noticed 2 things that messes people up

1. Camping too long.
2. Leveling up to fast.

Agreed - I made the first mistake before I found the forum, so i started over with a new act. And honestly I might be starting to make the second now as my interest in CC wanes at lvl 105

Fig O Ni
06-17-2012, 07:44 AM
Agreed - I made the first mistake before I found the forum, so i started over with a new act. And honestly I might be starting to make the second now as my interest in CC wanes at lvl 105

Now that a story.

Only regret of mines is/was I should of farmed a bit more M4's at least another 100 as the 22 defense it the best of any true lootable item.

enahs1
06-17-2012, 07:47 AM
Very difficult drop so lets say if you even get 50 you doing well, need to try getting pimp lowriders and armor police van via pvp much easier.
You'll be frustrated as in a whole day of energy you can come away with zero.
I have more ecbs then armored police trucks and pimps low riders total from pvp

Swearengen
06-17-2012, 07:49 AM
Now that a story.

Only regret of mines is/was I should of farmed a bit more M4's at least another 100 as the 22 defense it the best of any true lootable item.

PM coming your way...

Fig O Ni
06-17-2012, 07:49 AM
I have more ecbs then armored police trucks and pimps low riders total from pvp

You hit it at the right times then I say, last time I checked it was difficult.

enahs1
06-17-2012, 07:53 AM
I have gotten 20 in the last week or so. I probably get to 40/50 by the end of the week (I hope)