PDA

View Full Version : Seems as if the events know if you have gold on you.

OG Kush
06-16-2012, 09:04 PM
I was doing well in my event usually getting something after a couple of times. But! I had just got 350 gold for body gaurd agencys. And then I had gotten the sorry's. It felt as if it knew!!! Oh well hopefully this will be the first non gold spending all ten reward thing. Still standing at 9 tires.

Anyone else felling as if the event see's as if you desurve the item?

OG Kush
297-065-557
Level 135

Nudie
06-16-2012, 09:17 PM
I suppose it would be possible for the game to factor in the amount of gold you have in the box open or item drop calculation. Hmmmmm.... that would be a pretty mean trick to pay on us.

Populouspapa
06-16-2012, 09:30 PM
Is_spender == 1

sez
06-16-2012, 09:46 PM
I was doing well in my event usually getting something after a couple of times. But! I had just got 350 gold for body gaurd agencys. And then I had gotten the sorry's. It felt as if it knew!!! Oh well hopefully this will be the first non gold spending all ten reward thing. Still standing at 9 tires.

Anyone else felling as if the event see's as if you desurve the item?

OG Kush
297-065-557
Level 135

I've always thought this!

Quirt
06-16-2012, 10:48 PM
that would be a pretty mean trick to pay on us.

Freudian slip? ;)
I'm not using gold for opens or resets this time... (cause I need a few more bars to get 3 crates... ) and I'm sure the game is programmed to stick me with 100s off "better luck next times" until it empties my pockets :(

DenZ1
06-16-2012, 11:26 PM
I'm bleeding gold like there is no tomorrow. Over 1000 spend on opens already.... Still waiting for freaking 10. Something tells me that it'll bleed it to the last 100 or 200 and then might give it out to me. Lame.... :(

k0de
06-17-2012, 12:33 AM
It'd be possible I guess. But it seems unlikely, given how many players I've seen with several of the top items and who have clearly spent a grand total of $fck-all beyond than the 10 free gold they started with. I could rage so hard whan I find some dude with stats less than half mine, a L10 Basketball Court, $30k IpH@L150+ and a Sig, Bank Buster, Emerald Burner and Eviscerator. I mean, I'd expect to see that in the inventory of someone with like 60k A/D whose gold expenditure would rival the GDP of several developing countries, but not the dude with the two L3 Diners and a block of Abandoned Buildings. Hell, the guy probably doesn't even earn enough to be able to afford the Cash option for opening attempts! Meanwhile, here I am developing a drug habit trying to stay awake long enough to open enough boxes for a tenth item (the next time it happens will be the first).

Even so, all that still isn't enough to get me to fork out two bucks for another Carnival Sledgehammer.

OG Kush
06-17-2012, 12:40 AM
I spent gold on the first event. Never again never got all ten whatever. Never using gold on an event. Only for buildings and decorations.

outbackhat
06-17-2012, 01:47 AM
Don't have to spend alot to get event items, got two of last three and 9 tires and too many boxes left to open. I split between all options and change options only after opens.

Feng1234
06-17-2012, 02:22 AM
It'd be possible I guess. But it seems unlikely, given how many players I've seen with several of the top items and who have clearly spent a grand total of $fck-all beyond than the 10 free gold they started with. I could rage so hard whan I find some dude with stats less than half mine, a L10 Basketball Court, $30k IpH@L150+ and a Sig, Bank Buster, Emerald Burner and Eviscerator. I mean, I'd expect to see that in the inventory of someone with like 60k A/D whose gold expenditure would rival the GDP of several developing countries, but not the dude with the two L3 Diners and a block of Abandoned Buildings. Hell, the guy probably doesn't even earn enough to be able to afford the Cash option for opening attempts! Meanwhile, here I am developing a drug habit trying to stay awake long enough to open enough boxes for a tenth item (the next time it happens will be the first).

Even so, all that still isn't enough to get me to fork out two bucks for another Carnival Sledgehammer.

Haha funny.