PDA

View Full Version : Lower RP Drops?

PawnXIIX
06-16-2012, 08:48 PM
Has anybody else been out robbing lately? I base all the RP figures from this thread: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?14901-Respect-the-buildings-you-rob!!!

Lately, lets take for instance, a loft which has a base value of 14RP. I just robbed a hood of them and got 44RP from them...4x 11RP.

The other day I robbed a loft and got 9RP.

Robbing a level 1 clothing store (base 11) I get 9RP.

Robbing a level 1 Meat Factory (base 10) yields 8 RP.

Can anybody confirm or deny that the RP rate has changed or am I just losing my mind/getting unfortunate drop rates? There was speculation that if the building was level 1 that it was possible to get a RP value that was 1 less than the base, however these numbers are more than that theoretical figure.

dudeman
06-16-2012, 09:51 PM
The game is broken. Always has been, always will be. The sooner you learn that the less this type of bs will surprise you.

Sorry to burst your bubble if you were not aware. :(

PawnXIIX
06-17-2012, 12:02 AM
The game is broken. Always has been, always will be. The sooner you learn that the less this type of bs will surprise you.

Oh yeah I knew it was broken already :P I only recently had my loft rate just dropped off the cliff. This is the 3rd building I farm and had the rate dumped so I thought i'd ask anyone else if they saw any discrepancies.