PDA

View Full Version : Valor missions ?

bushobama
06-16-2012, 08:17 PM
A few questions:

Do valor missions ever increase in frequency based on level? It seems like early on valor missions popped up constantly, and I attacked accordingly. But now, after just reaching level 65, I completed 3 missions and there are none left. Once i pass a certain level do they occur more often?

Also, are there any other ways to earn valor besides valor missions ( force degradation etc. ) and the measly valor won from pvp ?? do any of those pve missions net you valor??

thanks in advance... bushobama...

stats lvl 65, 17a 20d mw Alex

Automaine
06-16-2012, 08:26 PM
Yes, sir.Now u only get 3 Valor missions per level,sucks.I just made it 2 level 100 that is when valor missions become unlimited again. Good luck!!!

Jhoemel
06-16-2012, 08:27 PM
Ok you are given 3 valor missions per level. At first you seem to have a lot of missions because those are the missions that you havent done when you are leveling up and it just pile up. When you decided to do valor missions you just exhaust those missions that you havent done. So when you had caught up to it, you are just getting normal 3 valor missions per level.

You get valor in pve missions after you master a place/territory(i cant seem to rememer the correct term for it) to level 2

Jhoemel
06-16-2012, 08:28 PM
Yes, sir.Now u only get 3 Valor missions per level,sucks.I just made it 2 level 100 that is when valor missions become unlimited again. Good luck!!!

You beat me to it automaine, haha, yeah after 100 you can have the force degration over and over again

bushobama
06-16-2012, 08:31 PM
Ok you are given 3 valor missions per level. At first you seem to have a lot of missions because those are the missions that you havent done when you are leveling up and it just pile up. When you decided to do valor missions you just exhaust those missions that you havent done. So when you had caught up to it, you are just getting normal 3 valor missions per level.

You get valor in pve missions after you master a place/territory(i cant seem to rememer the correct term for it) to level 2

I've been only doing valor missions since about level 30, that's the thing.... it seems like there are fewer now, like automaine said... so once I pass level 100 they will be unlimited?? or are there more before that, besides 3 per level.. I just don't see the value in attacking or raiding if it's not for valor missions.

Jhoemel
06-16-2012, 08:38 PM
I've been only doing valor missions since about level 30, that's the thing.... it seems like there are fewer now, like automaine said... so once I pass level 100 they will be unlimited?? or are there more before that, besides 3 per level.. I just don't see the value in attacking or raiding if it's not for valor missions.

I see, so you really have missions pile up thats why you got lot of valor missions. Yeah after level 100 you will get unlimited force degration that increase the numbers of win needed after completion. So after a while it wont be profitable anymore.

I remember when i got to level 90 i got a lot of missions. I dont know if thats a glitch that time. I dont know its the same to other players.

Raiding gives you cash and battle points so it has a point, attacks can give cash too

bushobama
06-16-2012, 08:42 PM
so you can get valor completing PVE missions??

Automaine
06-16-2012, 08:48 PM
No valor from PVE, that I know of.

spectra
06-16-2012, 08:48 PM
Before lv-100 you get 3 valor missions
1- force degradation
2- win xx fights with rivals at your same level
3 - win xx fights without loosing

After lv-100 you only get 1 and 2
and it seems that after mission 400, #1 stops

bushobama
06-16-2012, 08:53 PM
so less after 100?? how then, do players earn so much valor??? some forum members have 20k in valor, where did that come from, attacking and raiding?

JMC
06-16-2012, 09:27 PM
Before level 100, every level you get 1 Force Degradation, 1 Total War and 1 Invasion Operation

Every 4 levels before level 100 (like level 80,84,88 etc) you get 2 force degradation, 2 total war, 1 multiple fronts, 1 invasion operation.

However, total war ends at 200, force degradation changes to unlimited at 200 and multiple fronts ends at 50.

With the progression i stated above, that would only account for 125 force degradation/total war missions and 25 multiple fronts missions before level 100. 75 and 25 are missing.

I didn't start paying attention to how many missions per level until around the 80s, so i believe that before a certain level, you get many more valor missions. I attacked frequently and it was pretty much impossible to complete missions quicker than i leveled up in the very low levels. Likely because on top of taking little experience to level up, i was also getting more missions. This is why everyone thinks the missions are unlimited, even if they didn't let them stockpile. It's pretty much not possible to stay ahead of them, as you'd level up.

Q Raider
06-16-2012, 09:30 PM
Before lv-100 you get 3 valor missions
1- force degradation
2- win xx fights with rivals at your same level
3 - win xx fights without loosing

After lv-100 you only get 1 and 2
and it seems that after mission 400, #1 stops

Level 113 and get the following.
As get to each level get number 2 as per Spectra's post.

There are actually three different types of missions other than that one.
1. Force degradation, win xxx attacks against people at your level or greater.
2. Win xxx attacks against people with yuh or more allies.
3. Win xxx attacks without losing.

As far as Valor in PVE I think it is when you complete the map for the second time that you get a Valor bonus but it is a pittance.

bushobama
06-16-2012, 09:35 PM
JMC- thanks for the comprehensive response. can you expand on this one point though? "However, total war ends at 200, force degradation changes to unlimited at 200 and multiple fronts ends at 50."

Automaine
06-16-2012, 09:43 PM
When u get to level 100, if your attack and defense is at a good level , mine is at att. Over 26000 and def same, I'm racking up on valor I've gotten atleast 20,000valor just this level alone,almost have that spec ops heli need 6000-7000 more points for the complete the major or captain( one of those )

bushobama
06-16-2012, 09:48 PM
Q raider and automaine thanks for your input.. I didn't think PVE valor was possible but since you say it's not worth it I won't try.. automaine. are you getting that valor from attacking/raiding then??

Q Raider
06-16-2012, 10:06 PM
Q raider and automaine thanks for your input.. I didn't think PVE valor was possible but since you say it's not worth it I won't try.. automaine. are you getting that valor from attacking/raiding then??

Just checked the maps. It is for completing level 2. Examples are marketplace will give 120 valor, drop zone 140. The one thing about the PVE is you don't risk any Valor units in there.

I would say that Automaine is picking up some Valor missions on the way through which is why there is a sudden boost in his Valor earnings. Attacking players will also gives higher Valor returns than raiding.

Automaine
06-16-2012, 10:40 PM
Yea Im getting 1800valor from every force degradation mission,most are quick and easy, only the ones that have attack and win 45 battles consecutive is the one u have to pick your battles with.Starting all over with those are a "B". Just hit level 101, and make sure u replace all lost units,so have cash to replace them units.

JMC
06-16-2012, 11:17 PM
JMC- thanks for the comprehensive response. can you expand on this one point though? "However, total war ends at 200, force degradation changes to unlimited at 200 and multiple fronts ends at 50."

After Total War 200 you will no longer receive anymore total war missions.

After Multiple Fronts 50, you will no longer receive anymore multiple fronts missions

After Force Degradation 200, you will receive an unlimited amount of Force degradation missions per level. However rewards drop from the previous 2880 valor and 288 exp (i think that's where it ends) to only 100 experience and 2000 valor. Same reward for every single mission, and every 2 missions the amount of attacks needed to complete the mission increases by one. Force Degradation 200 is 18 attacks i believe. 201 is 18, 202 is 19, 203 is 19 and 204 is 20 etc. Force degradation missions end at Mission 400. The amount of attacks required to complete that mission is 118.

Ascent
06-17-2012, 04:11 AM
Yupp, I am Level 122 with Force degradation at #270 with 55 attacks to be completed. Completing the remaining missions at which point they will run out I will collect and additional 260,000 valor. With my current stash of 466,000 I will have a total of 726,000 valor to play with. After that I will have no way to earn any reasonably prized valor at all... I will have reached peak valor :D

What to spend it on... is the big question...