PDA

View Full Version : Delete and Reinstall The App.

cll
06-16-2012, 04:14 PM
Check out this anyone got same problem? This is my 2nd. time

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/540/imageab.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/254/imageab.png/)

manbeast
06-16-2012, 04:16 PM
wow. never seen that before

cll
06-16-2012, 04:18 PM
I sent to support not sure its bug or not let's see what they will say

Arj
06-16-2012, 04:34 PM
I had that spamming for a while, just delete and reinstall the app, this worked for me. Your account is saved on your phone/ipad but take down your modern war id just incase, you can recover your account through emailin funzio this number incase something does go wrong but this shouldnt happen.

Also when you open the app after reinstalling it, some of your units may take a few mins to load. My industructables didnt load for about 30mins, but it shouldnt be to long.

ladyfizz27
06-16-2012, 04:49 PM
I got that message a few weeks back, i just closed the app and reopened it, and it was fine

cll
06-16-2012, 04:53 PM
I had that spamming for a while, just delete and reinstall the app, this worked for me. Your account is saved on your phone/ipad but take down your modern war id just incase, you can recover your account through emailin funzio this number incase something does go wrong but this shouldnt happen.

Also when you open the app after reinstalling it, some of your units may take a few mins to load. My industructables didnt load for about 30mins, but it shouldnt be to long.

Thanks for info

Jhoemel
06-16-2012, 05:34 PM
And also after reinstalling the app, in your first open you might get worried that you recently acquired indestructable units from events is gone, all you need to do is to close then open the app and all you're missing units will come back again.

Thats what happened when I recently reinstalled the app

Captain Peter
05-10-2013, 07:18 PM
Got the bills from iTunes, but no cash from the game! So much for that train station upgrade.

Q Raider
05-10-2013, 07:33 PM
Had that quite a few times on the iPad game.

Did do a reinstall a couple of times and it still appeared.

Eventually I just removed the sim card, restarted the app on wi-fi only and the problem went away.

Don't know why it does it, just know what fixes it....

ucantwin1
05-10-2013, 07:42 PM
Got the bills from iTunes, but no cash from the game! So much for that train station upgrade.

I have seen this everytime my cash vaults " disappear" immediately after purchase. Have reported it over and over - still waiting on Gree to deposit a "lost/stolen" vault now......

Ferr
05-10-2013, 08:41 PM
Check out this anyone got same problem? This is my 2nd. time

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/540/imageab.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/254/imageab.png/)
A massive amount of players get this message when purchasing ingame cash. Deleting and re installing game does not help. Just ask Gree to deliver your ingame cash manually.

Burnt
05-10-2013, 10:31 PM
There appears to be two problems platform vs platform, and version vs version.

1. Platform vs platform - it appears painfully obvious that iOS is easier to develop against.....for now, at least.

2. Version vs version - legacy platforms cannot receive the full bennies of the newer ones

Dilligaf13
05-10-2013, 11:36 PM
I get it about every other week, but getting it for couple months now. Just shutting down and restarting does not work for me. I have to actually uninstall and reinstall and the game seems to be worse then it was before.

KFH
05-11-2013, 02:46 AM
Whoa P? down and Fer? back to be helpful... things are looking up

Tctiger
05-11-2013, 03:13 AM
I got that pop up just as our last battle in WD started 😁, I closed app restarted and it was ok phew .

Ferr
05-11-2013, 03:24 AM
Instability of the game grows.

Dansgek
05-11-2013, 07:25 AM
On Android i got a similar bug.*It stops with starting up. Especially annoying in this event.*Deleted and reinstalled the game didn't work. Last time (two months ago) it took 1.5 days to recover.*Anyone know what to do?

Captain Peter
05-11-2013, 11:21 AM
It's happened four times now over the past two days. In spite of reinstalling the app. Once in a while it works, but I'm not buying any cash or gold again until this is fixed! I'm out $400. So much for upgrading that train station.

mickymacirl
05-11-2013, 11:27 AM
That's a known issue when people are buying vaults of cash, reported for a while.

Armand2REP
05-11-2013, 12:08 PM
I was thinking of re-installing because usage of the app is at 486MB. I don't think i will try now!

Beaverander
05-11-2013, 05:24 PM
Tried to open app on my ipad the other day and it said New Version available, please download latest version of Modern War, went to the app store and it wasn't in my upgrade apps list or anywhere to be seen on the store itself as an app to download, i think gree have not made the new version availabke to people in New Zealand as when I try to find it via the internet it says not available in your region. This sucks! I have a base that I have spent over 5 years of my life building up and my forces will be decimated by now as it has been over 2 weeks since I have been able to log in.