PDA

View Full Version : At what point to you hit "Senior Player"???

moneybags
06-16-2012, 10:10 AM
How long do people have to play for everyone to think of them as a "Senior Player" or a "veteran" of this game??

Wdigeorge
06-16-2012, 10:19 AM
Hard to say but one goal line would be when you cross over to Level 100 and able to bring your full 2000 units to bear.

moneybags
06-16-2012, 10:26 AM
I bean playing for a long time but have been camping most of the time so I wouldn't fit into the level category.

Jp lfs
06-16-2012, 11:00 AM
I think this is a simple question that defies a simple answer. I completely agree with Wdigeorge, and yet there are tons of players below Level 100 who are certainly very experienced. Things change pretty drastically beyond that number, so it is a good reference point, but I don't mean any disrespect to any player under that number. I think everyone would agree that War Priest is very experienced, but he is in the level 80's. Tough question to answer simply...

Ramshutu
06-16-2012, 11:06 AM
How long do people have to play for everyone to think of them as a "Senior Player" or a "veteran" of this game??

You can be considered a senior player when you post on the forums, and everyone reading it thinks to themselves: Damnit, not this **** again.

Mcdoc
06-16-2012, 11:08 AM
You can be considered a senior player when you post on the forums, and everyone reading it thinks to themselves: Damnit, not this **** again.I was JUST thinking that - LoL

JMC
06-16-2012, 12:15 PM
When you've experienced all level ranges you're an experienced player. A camper could of played for 6 months and never experienced what it's like to survive in the top levels. In the lower levels, everyone is fairly close together in stats and allies. In the top levels, you have to learn how to survive when there are people of all stat ranges and ally amounts.

Although i wouldn't consider many of the heavy gold players, experienced players. Surprising how little they actually know about how the game works. They had no strategy or challenges. All they did was put more money in to get more power. Some of them might be able to survive on a free playing account, but others would just get destroyed. Whole reason they purchased gold in the first place.

cheiz
06-16-2012, 01:35 PM
When you've experienced all level ranges you're an experienced player. A camper could of played for 6 months and never experienced what it's like to survive in the top levels. In the lower levels, everyone is fairly close together in stats and allies. In the top levels, you have to learn how to survive when there are people of all stat ranges and ally amounts.

Although i wouldn't consider many of the heavy gold players, experienced players. Surprising how little they actually know about how the game works. They had no strategy or challenges. All they did was put more money in to get more power. Some of them might be able to survive on a free playing account, but others would just get destroyed. Whole reason they purchased gold in the first place.

Bit of a dilemma... I really appreciate this mechanism in that way that people that are willing to pay (large sums in some cases) for the game make it possible for others to play it for free. It's also more than logic that they get a (big) advantage in return. The only drawback in my opinion is that this mechanism 'compromises' the strategy part of the game.

RedLabit
06-16-2012, 07:46 PM
Veteran = Experienced Player.

Like what JMC said, you have to experience the mechanics at all levels to be an an experienced player.

Just like traveling to a different country, you can read up all the guides, logs, blogs on the internet or books but it doesn't mean a single thing until you actually go over there and experience the cultures and people in that country.
Experiences are earned by doing.