PDA

View Full Version : FREE PLAYERS MAX STATS and COUNTRY & BOOST LONG TERM POSITIONS

Kiss Of Death
06-16-2012, 08:58 AM
EDIT 22/06/12... Well no one has said anything so I am lowering my head and advising the following post is a complete stuff up.... A Level 10 boost building adds 20% to attack and def, while a composite adds 20% def to all units... not the 10% all calcs based on... This makes a variation in the units... but also I am looking at the cas rates now to rebuild a post to replace this one... in the meantime I am 1 weekend (this one) away form completing an excel sheet that allows you to see every unit you have's base and mod scores as you are today, allows you to itemise and compare data across Event, crate, gold, cash, valor and drop units. It allows you to with a couple of clicks compare your stats if you flick to Russia form UK, Germany to Iran... doesn't matter in a few seconds you can compare modified attack and defense scores across all nations. It really is great for planning your long term position as well... modifies units selected based on your input Ally size and ignores surplus units. This allows you to scroll and see quickly where you should be investing to get your greatest improvements for your gold/cash/valor.

I ironed out a number of bugs last night but still need some beta testers... who wants one to try playing with?
----------------------------------

Original Post

I have copped a bit of flack because I write about using gold conservatively and how free players want to know where they will sit. Being a free player may mean you need to take it a bit slower with adding allies and a little more camping to give yourself the time to build up the cash troops you need when confronted by longer term free players and gold players. I hope that this post will give you the insight on long term decisions about which nation you chose and is not detailed to cover the in between stages, mostly because in between is so varied based on your own decision on which buildings to build and in what order, and which to upgrade and again in which order. This post simply serves to help you see the final position you can be in using just the core in game cash & valor units, and the effect valor units have on the cash ones at the 500 ally mark. It does not require you to be level 200. In fact with the exception of needing to PvP to get the most powerful Valor units you could achieve this in very low levels using camping. IT IS A LONG POST but I like to be detailed enough it can be easily understood. PM me in need.

My other post is http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?33221-Gold-spending-and-fearing-the-big-boys-at-the-top.-My-take-on-it.

The post below outlines the core units for all players regardless of nation selected. It shows the maximum and most powerful units you can wield at the highest point you can obtain. It is the aiming point for all armies and then the following Nation Specific tables will show what adjustments to this list need to be made to take advantage of the modifications to attack and defense values the nation type creates.

BASE ARMY LIST

Assumptions: Level 10 Boost Buildings for all unit types and Composite Factory (250gold) at level 10. If you don’t want to spend $20 to buy this one item, then down load about 120 Tapjoy applications for free to get it. It might take you a few hours each day for a few days. Ultimately it makes nearly no difference at all to final unit selections.

All Base Units statistics have had the 10% attack and 20% defense added to the values from the assumptions.

The purpose of my post is to help players determine what country they wish to play, what as a free player they can expect long term to achieve as a maximum outcome. The same post can be blended with my other post for gold spending on crates as a backbone to playing if you like. But this one is about what you can do as a free player. If you don’t want the composite factory; PM me and I’ll send a modified summary to you personally. THIS IS A BASIC GUIDE FOR LONG TERM CONTEMPLATION, clearly along the way there are hundreds of variations which make one country stronger (China and Germany could get away better with adding more allies quicker and make that a benefit earlier for all the cheap powerful infantry/vehicles while others scrimp and sc**** to buy expensive ships and planes) So lay off the half way there strategy posts unless they are well written and correct... I WILL CHECK THEM... just Read the post for what it is! If you want to prattle about better ways at various levels go for it on your own thread not mine. It takes a lot of time to do this properly and unless you want to take that time yourself, keep posts to building on this or just PM me any challenges you have. I DO answer and I do edit my post to correct data. Here goes...

HIGHEST CASH ATTACK UNIT = AIR – Stealth Bomber
Unit costs $3.6 Million each and has Attack Value A=55

HIGHEST CASH DEFENSE UNIT = SEA – Aircraft Carrier
Unit costs $5.4 Million each and has Defense Value D=55.2

BEST VALOR ATTACK UNIT = AIR - Elite Ops Jet
Unit costs 1,500 Valor each and has Attack Value of A=110

BEST VALOR DEFENCE UNIT = SEA – Elite Water Cruiser
Unit Costs 800 Valor each and has Defense Value of D=78

From this we know the greatest base values you can achieve using only in game cash units to form the minimum strength values below. We also know how much each valor unit can boost this score from the base line as we obtain valor and spend it on the best units it can buy for defense or attack. We can also determine the cost to achieve the maximum cash value strength with 500 allies (2000 units).

MAX A= 2000 Stealth Bombers x 55 Attack = 110,000 Cost $6.8 Billion

MAX D = 2000 Aircraft Carriers x 55.2 Attack = 110,400 Cost $10.8 Billion

Each Elite Ops Jet fielded increases A by +55 and D by +22.8

It is important to note you will be able to field the Elite Water Cruiser much sooner than the Elite Ops Jet and doing so will give the same defense boost for only 800 Valor not 1,500. But it will not improve your attack score at all.

NATION BASED ADVANTAGES (UK +10% Sea, Russia +10% Air, German +10% Ground, China +10% Infantry)

Simply put the following changes will need to be made to take advantage of the most powerful adjusted units.

UK:
No change to cash units… please don’t argue about the Railgun Destroyer. The variation is 0.2 per unit… 2000 units = +400 to your 110,000 Base Score… cost to achieve that +400… $9.2 Billion more than just Stealth Bombers. The Aircraft Carriers are the key advantage and suddenly give you an extra +4.6 Defense each (+9,200 Defense)

UK Base A = 110,000 D = 119,600

Double Valor Units: The Elite Water Carrier will boost your Defense by +24.7 on top of the already +9,200 you already gained on the Aircraft Carriers. Elite Ops Jets remain your best attack unit so UK has the disadvantage of having to spend on 2x Valor units. This is fine if your tactic is primarily Defense as it is a cheaper option for better defence increases.

RUSSIA:

No Change to cash units… Stealth Bomber increases Attack by +5 each gaining you an instant +10,000 Attack. Defense cannot be improved by any cash Air unit to beat the Aircraft Carrier.

RUSSIA Base A = 120,000 D = 110,400

Valor Units: Remain unchanged. Invest purely in Elite Ops Jets, they will now increase (on top of the +5 you already gained on Stealth Bombers) your Attack by +60 each and by +29.3 Defense each.

GERMAN:

No change to ANY units, at highest building levels Germany is no stronger than having selected NO Nation.

GERMAN Base A = 110,000 D = 110,400

CHINA:

No change to cash units.

CHINA Base A = 110,000 D = 110,400

Double Valor Units?: Like UK, the Elite Ops Jet remains the key attack unit, but the Experimental Soldier actually is +1.3 Defense above the Jet or Water Cruiser. It costs 500 less than the jet but 200 more than the boat… is it worth doubling up for that… not in my opinion… final position is No change to Valor units recommended.

FINAL SUMMARY FOR NON GOLD SPENDERS

Play Russia or UK only. Russia has most aggressive attack ability and needs only focus on one valor unit while UK has clearly got the upper hand on defense but would need to double up buying Elite Ops Jets if it wishes to boost its attack with valor, unless you have a valor tap I still suggest Russia as the ultimate choice.

WHAT ABOUT MY EVENT ITEMS AND THEIR BONUS?

Go for it, do some quick calcs but I suggest you PM me the bonus and I can edit this thread to show the effects of each special event item that has an effect on units with each nation. And of course if you are UK and have a couple of big +240A ships like me… who cares, if you’re maxed out and an attacker then that pales to the instant +10,000 Attack you gain switching to Russia for a few tapjoy gold bars... I'm thinking about it but for now my spreadsheets show my home advantage with UK still.

GOLD SPENDERS NOTE:

Another post which blends this information with my previous using crates thread and my own game play is in the wind.

KoD

Tate
06-16-2012, 09:13 AM
Very concise information, and extremely valuable to any non-gold player as well to US, Iranian and German players that may consider a change. Thank you for taking the time to post this.

manbeast
06-16-2012, 09:15 AM
cool to know, but probably useless in the long run. by the time anyone could save up enough money for 2,000 aircraft carriers, there will probably be a lot of new units and boost buildings.

i disagree with russia as your final choice. Defense stat is much more important than attack, as you can choose your attacks. nobody will be able to buy 100s of elite ops jets, but the elite cruiser is actually within reach. half the valor cost, same defense stat.

bigflan
06-16-2012, 09:23 AM
No way Russia is the best Russia is always favored has the best units and is the best choice the best cash unit for stats for cash is the stealth bomber and the uk people are jelly of it because they were equal but the events just boosted Russia is the best choice hands down and will be the best in the long run don't forget about the hawk drone with 30 defense that is cheap and has great stats so Russia russia

Bronson
06-16-2012, 09:30 AM
Calm down flan we all know your Russia. For any free player UK is defo the best choice, yes you have to pay more for the top end units but you also have to take into account the very low casualty rate so you will probably lose 2 stealth bombers to 1 aircraft carrier so actually UK will pay less in the long run.

bigflan
06-16-2012, 09:33 AM
Calm down flan we all know your Russia. For any free player UK is defo the best choice, yes you have to pay more for the top end units but you also have to take into account the very low casualty rate so you will probably lose 2 stealth bombers to 1 aircraft carrier so actually UK will pay less in the long run.

Russia is the best choice there is the 30 defense drone 500k and the aircraft carrier with 42 defense is 4mil like really air is your best choice I have air cause in real life air is the strongest

Tate
06-16-2012, 09:37 AM
We all got your point Flan, you can stop now

bigflan
06-16-2012, 09:38 AM
We all got your point Flan, you can stop now

You see man beast a supporter of my point

Bronson
06-16-2012, 09:41 AM
Ain't it funny how a couple of posts just make me want to log off the forum 😔

RedLabit
06-16-2012, 09:53 AM
I think many would have probably come to the same conclusion if we are just looking at the pure stats of the strongest units alone.

However, as a free player, there are more variables in play as things are not so straightforward. For e.g. we have to balance what is achievable vs economically not viable, casualty rates, replacement cost etc. as we progress through the levels.

Each country has its own strengths and weaknesses at different levels and I don't think it is easy to pin down the strongest def/atk country.

For e.g., I'm playing China, and my boosted def stat >> 40k is quite a lot better than most of the UK rivals in my rival list.
With China boosting my flamethrowers (8 atk), my lopsided Stealth Surveillance Drone (8ttk/30deff) will not join in my attacks. My aim is to have 500+ SSD for my def meatshields eventually and this is achievable as a free player. Without my flamethrowers to protect the SSD, I will loose my expensive SSD in attacks.

On the other hand, having 500+ aircraft carriers would be close to impossible as besides high purchasing cost, you would also have to deal with its 27 atk as there are no cheap units to prevent its loss in an attack.

bigflan
06-16-2012, 09:56 AM
Redlabit has got a point guys it makes the stealth surveillance drones and stealth bombers the best choice

Wdigeorge
06-16-2012, 10:13 AM
KoD,

Nice analysis of the game. I like to offer up one perspective on the Russia vs. UK angle...

If you are a non gold player and we are strictly talking about money units, playing UK may be a good strategy for some to be a DEFENSIVE player.

UK and the sea units typically have lower casualties than Russia and the Air units, that does play into the deciding factor...but note one important difference

If you are UK Flag with strong sea units and defense, you can fend more more attacks. ***You can't choose who attacks you, but you can choose who you attack to ensure a win so your slight deficiencies in attack is not as big of a deal.***

If you are Russian Flag with strong air units and attack, you are likely to have lower defense than your UK counterpart so you are likey to lose more battles ***as you have little to no control over who attacks you*** and get raided more than the UK player. The advantage is that you have a lot more options for targets.

I am playing Russian Flag but I am a heavy gold player so my personal strategy is different.

Kiss Of Death
06-16-2012, 10:15 AM

Thank you, a big issue for me is I don't know the casualty rates for the units i have not unlocked. I had planned of a comparison of low and medium etc units and make my post much more detailed than it is... so any data for me along the lines of casualty rates will help me modify the post! Trust an action hero to be my hero...

Kiss Of Death
06-16-2012, 10:24 AM
I think many would have probably come to the same conclusion if we are just looking at the pure stats of the strongest units alone.

However, as a free player, there are more variables in play as things are not so straightforward. For e.g. we have to balance what is achievable vs economically not viable, casualty rates, replacement cost etc. as we progress through the levels.

Each country has its own strengths and weaknesses at different levels and I don't think it is easy to pin down the strongest def/atk country.

For e.g., I'm playing China, and my boosted def stat >> 40k is quite a lot better than most of the UK rivals in my rival list.
With China boosting my flamethrowers (8 atk), my lopsided Stealth Surveillance Drone (8ttk/30deff) will not join in my attacks. My aim is to have 500+ SSD for my def meatshields eventually and this is achievable as a free player. Without my flamethrowers to protect the SSD, I will loose my expensive SSD in attacks.

On the other hand, having 500+ aircraft carriers would be close to impossible as besides high purchasing cost, you would also have to deal with its 27 atk as there are no cheap units to prevent its loss in an attack.

Thank you and spot on. I need more data as I myself grow. But I did make a ref to the mid game advantages of China and Germany... so you inadvertantly support my comments in relation to there is too many variables in between but that China and Germany have the initial advantages. As stated my post is the big picture max but I have not access to attrition rates yet. Purchase cost isn't really an issue. I'm only 60 days into the game, I can easily generate about 5-10 million a day already just raiding and collecting from money buildings. Thats two a day already if I had my buildings up there to buy them. And if you have the cash to be at 2000 x those boats I doubt losing a few each time is an issue you can't overcome.

Kiss Of Death
06-16-2012, 10:25 AM
Redlabit has got a point guys it makes the stealth surveillance drones and stealth bombers the best choice

LMAO you bigflan, I love your dogged persistence!

manbeast
06-16-2012, 10:25 AM
No way Russia is the best Russia is always favored has the best units and is the best choice the best cash unit for stats for cash is the stealth bomber and the uk people are jelly of it because they were equal but the events just boosted Russia is the best choice hands down and will be the best in the long run don't forget about the hawk drone with 30 defense that is cheap and has great stats so Russia russia

Russia is the best choice there is the 30 defense drone 500k and the aircraft carrier with 42 defense is 4mil like really air is your best choice I have air cause in real life air is the strongest

You see man beast a supporter of my point

Ok flan. You can stop now. We can agree to disagree. I won't lose sleep over it. My advice:
-if you want to argue with someone and get your point across.. take time when writing your response. check your facts. for instance the aircraft carrier costs 5.4 million and has 46 defense. you got that completely wrong. it proves to everyone reading that you don't know what you are talking about.
-try to avoid run on sentences
-try to be open to other peoples point of view
-try to consider multiple factors and variables like redlabit talked about

Back on topic-
Bronson- you are right on target

stealth bomber- cas rate is .55%
aircraft carrier- .13%
railgun destroyer- .12%

after you factor in casualty rate, stealth bombers will cost twice as much as railgun destroyers! the casualty rate is 4 times as high. its pretty simple math. that said, an army of railgun destroyers is almost impossible to buy.

My future defense will consist of sea scouts, mine launchers, aircraft carriers, and elite ops sea cruisers. I predict my defense will be stronger than any air based defense. I honestly dont care about my attack stat. The lower the better as far as I'm concerned. At least until they fix the BP system.

Kiss Of Death
06-16-2012, 10:28 AM
KoD,

Nice analysis of the game. I like to offer up one perspective on the Russia vs. UK angle...

If you are a non gold player and we are strictly talking about money units, playing UK may be a good strategy for some to be a DEFENSIVE player.

UK and the sea units typically have lower casualties than Russia and the Air units, that does play into the deciding factor...but note one important difference

If you are UK Flag with strong sea units and defense, you can fend more more attacks. ***You can't choose who attacks you, but you can choose who you attack to ensure a win so your slight deficiencies in attack is not as big of a deal.***

If you are Russian Flag with strong air units and attack, you are likely to have lower defense than your UK counterpart so you are likey to lose more battles ***as you have little to no control over who attacks you*** and get raided more than the UK player. The advantage is that you have a lot more options for targets.

I am playing Russian Flag but I am a heavy gold player so my personal strategy is different.

Oh I quite agree, again not yet having the cas rates on these I am posting a basic concept... But I am geared to be an attacker PvP player.. I get soooo bored sitting around. And I'm a gold player.. being a women I can change my mind and for only a few gold and be what ever country my speadsheets say is most powerful for me to play today. :)

Kiss Of Death
06-16-2012, 10:31 AM
Ok flan. You can stop now. We can agree to disagree. I won't lose sleep over it. My advice:
-if you want to argue with someone and get your point across.. take time when writing your response. check your facts. for instance the aircraft carrier costs 5.4 million and has 46 defense. you got that completely wrong. it proves to everyone reading that you don't know what you are talking about.
-try to avoid run on sentences
-try to be open to other peoples point of view
-try to consider multiple factors and variables like redlabit talked about

Back on topic-
Bronson- you are right on target

stealth bomber- cas rate is .55%
aircraft carrier- .13%
railgun destroyer- .12%

after you factor in casualty rate, stealth bombers will cost twice as much as railgun destroyers! the casualty rate is 4 times as high. its pretty simple math. that said, an army of railgun destroyers is almost impossible to buy.

My future defense will consist of sea scouts, mine launchers, aircraft carriers, and elite ops sea cruisers. I predict my defense will be stronger than any air based defense. I honestly dont care about my attack stat. The lower the better as far as I'm concerned. At least until they fix the BP system.

Manbeast I am getting divorced again and marrying you... just where do you pull all that sexy data from ??? I want it sooo bad so I can really get my teeth into a full analysis of the game and tactical development. bitting my lip in excitement. Seriously how do you get that data?

Kiss Of Death
06-16-2012, 10:35 AM
3am... have to sleep... I'll check the thread tomorrow night.

manbeast
06-16-2012, 10:48 AM
Manbeast I am getting divorced again and marrying you... just where do you pull all that sexy data from ??? I want it sooo bad so I can really get my teeth into a full analysis of the game and tactical development. bitting my lip in excitement. Seriously how do you get that data?

I'm flattered :) i pulled it from an old sheet tramp stamp posted. i'll PM you

Tate
06-16-2012, 10:55 AM
Divorced again? Lucky you MB lol

What?
06-16-2012, 03:08 PM
This is the 5 year strategy. It will be a long time before I can get the elite ops jet. I already started in buying stealth bombers and aircraft carriers. I have over 80 stealth bombers and about 120 aircraft carriers. As a long time player at this point invest in these units early. I have over 100 destroyers costing over 130 million and 74 viper fighter jets costing close to 100 million that I no longer bring to battle and at this point a total waste of cash. My strategy is keep close to 10 million protected and when I go over purchase a stealth bomber or an aircraft carrier. The deciding factor of which one to buy is how long my next upgrade is going to take. If it is over 24 hours I purchase the aircraft carrier and if it is under 24 hours I purchase a stealth bomber. I will continue to do this as there will always be a building to upgrade.

Bronson
06-17-2012, 02:33 AM
Also just to bring an added extra in to the UK v Russia argument, the aircraft carrier also has a strong against air.

With this it brings in a 0.25 diminishing return so if an all air army attacked an all aircraft carrier defence you can wipe out 25% of the attackers strength straight away and then if you take into account casualty loss I think you can see that UK would be a better choice for free players.

Agent Orange
06-17-2012, 07:32 AM

Sigh, no. I play as Russia after switching from uk but it is NOT overwhelmingly better. In fact you might want to be uk in the higher levels in order to try and stay a float with the whales.

Have you even bought a Stealth Bomber? It's stat is medium and therefore an expensive mistake when you go up against someone who has tailored their defense to nail all of your air units like me. Might as well just do a lot of fighting for valour and keep your hornets topped up. The 600 valour heli dies at a frustrating rate as well so spend half as much on hornets?

Agent Orange
06-17-2012, 07:34 AM
Btw thanks for taking the time to write this KoD!

Guess it's overdue putting flan on my ignore list.

Kiss Of Death
06-17-2012, 12:29 PM
I'd like to say thank you to the boys who died in action to bring me the secret Cas rate docs and coding. Next weekend I have some IT to learn and decode before I rebuild my post to factor in all this awesome data! But already I think my UK strategy I am using may be best... cas rates makes a big difference especially since it will be strong against air. More work to do before I post again though boys. Real life is going to get in the way this week for me so it'll be "all quiet on the wetsern front" from KoD Ahhh coffee at 4am... kids up in 3 hours for school... sigh..

Kiss Of Death
06-21-2012, 05:58 PM
EDIT 22/06/12... Well no one has said anything so I am lowering my head and advising the following post is a complete stuff up.... A Level 10 boost building adds 20% to attack and def, while a composite adds 20% def to all units... not the 10% all calcs based on... This makes a variation in the units... but also I am looking at the cas rates now to rebuild a post to replace this one... in the meantime I am 1 weekend (this one) away form completing an excel sheet that allows you to see every unit you have's base and mod scores as you are today, allows you to itemise and compare data across Event, crate, gold, cash, valor and drop units. It allows you to with a couple of clicks compare your stats if you flick to Russia form UK, Germany to Iran... doesn't matter in a few seconds you can compare modified attack and defense scores across all nations. It really is great for planning your long term position as well... modifies units selected based on your input Ally size and ignores surplus units. This allows you to scroll and see quickly where you should be investing to get your greatest improvements for your gold/cash/valor.

I ironed out a number of bugs last night but still need some beta testers... who wants one to try playing with?
----------------------------------

Tate
06-21-2012, 06:04 PM
send one to me KoD, i'll give it a whirl and post results back here for you.

Running Office 2010, sending pm with email address

Poopenshire
06-21-2012, 06:29 PM
Count me in.

boardgames rule
06-21-2012, 06:46 PM
Me too i guess

Kiss Of Death
06-22-2012, 10:59 PM
Sorry to all I didn't email out last night! Noah was up late and after putting him down I sat in the lounge (wearing no panties in support of the where have you been thread) but for once fell asleep in the chairZzzz woke at 2.30 am and put myself to bed. No time today as out with the kids having a stressful time while they have fun... Try managing 3 little boys ! Anyway I'll send it tonight to you all. Just got 10th rocket! On last try before overtime! Had to keep sneaking into the room to open crates because I'm in trouble with hubby for playing so much! Off to make tea

Everson25
06-22-2012, 11:02 PM
Congrat KOD.

Kiss Of Death
06-22-2012, 11:05 PM
Congrat KOD.Thanks... Do you look like Hugh Jackman mr wolverine? Grrr he's nice!

manbeast
06-22-2012, 11:55 PM
congrats on 10th rocket! u spend any gold on the event?? i've been at nine for almost 4 days.. its torture

Kiss Of Death
06-23-2012, 12:36 AM
congrats on 10th rocket! u spend any gold on the event?? i've been at nine for almost 4 days.. its torture Not one bar! Correction on day one I bumped reset but it was tapjoy gold so rather than email support for a refund I let it go.. The reopen with medium gave 300 valor so let it slip. Didn't spend any to win KA devil warlord but did spend 60 gems early on for inferno hydra on 3 guaranteed opens... That's it

Everson25
06-23-2012, 12:45 AM
It's not just you in trouble for playing too much. How old are your little troubles? Mine are 4 and 2, non stop running and screamming.

Btw, sorry for the OT on your thread.

Tctiger
06-23-2012, 07:36 AM
There is the new valor units to consider too and also the 10th part boost units , I am uk but now have the 30% more ground units attack so that has made me think about getting more ground units and attack drones .

JMC
06-23-2012, 07:39 AM
I wouldnt get ground units, even with the assault bear. The casualty rate on infantry and ground is not worth it. It says low for all of them, but the rate is definitely different.

I've always had less m270 MLRSs than SFs and SHs, though i've probably lost 3 or 4x as many of them. Never even bothered with GIGNs. I had 1 GIGN just for the sake of it and it died quickly. Same happened when i bought a hardened marine, died in a few battles. Also had 1 experimental soldier, which also died quickly when defending an attack that i had won.

My 1 expert attack drone has not died yet, but that is because i am rarely attacked now, and i myself get no casualties when attacking by picking extremely weak targets.

Kiss Of Death
06-23-2012, 08:46 AM
It's not just you in trouble for playing too much. How old are your little troubles? Mine are 4 and 2, non stop running and screamming.

Btw, sorry for the OT on your thread.

I have to ask... what's OT... other thread? still learning all froum lingo like bigflan means loser... but mine are... 10, 6, 2 (nearly 3) and 1.5 and that's why I'm skinny ! Stress! So everson25 are you the lady or guy in the guess who post? I havn't checked to see yet.

Kiss Of Death
06-23-2012, 08:50 AM
I wouldn't get ground units, even with the assault bear. The casualty rate on infantry and ground is not worth it. It says low for all of them, but the rate is definitely different.

I've always had less m270 MLRSs than SFs and SHs, though I've probably lost 3 or 4x as many of them. Never even bothered with GIGNs. I had 1 GIGN just for the sake of it and it died quickly. Same happened when i bought a hardened marine, died in a few battles. Also had 1 experimental soldier, which also died quickly when defending an attack that i had won.

My 1 expert attack drone has not died yet, but that is because i am rarely attacked now, and i myself get no casualties when attacking by picking extremely weak targets.

Agree, I got the bear but its ust a big unit to me... I still haven't seen the units readjust in the top 45 so I know it's not working... you can see your top 45 adjust as you increase boost buildings. And if you change nation. So Bear isn't affecting anything.

Anyway, I have several players about to test the beta on my unit list which allows you to quickly compare your existing army as UK/RUSSIA/GERMAN/CHINA etc with a few clicks. If we can fine tune it after some testing I'll get it linked for all players.

Kiss Of Death
06-23-2012, 08:52 AM
There is the new valor units to consider too and also the 10th part boost units , I am uk but now have the 30% more ground units attack so that has made me think about getting more ground units and attack drones .

Attack drones die easy.. mind you out of the 212 units I field over 100 are indestructible so perhaps all the valor and higher units I am fielding with them is causing this for me... ?

Kiss Of Death
06-23-2012, 08:53 AM
I have to ask... what's OT... other thread? still learning all froum lingo like bigflan means loser... but mine are... 10, 6, 2 (nearly 3) and 1.5 and that's why I'm skinny ! Stress! So everson25 are you the lady or guy in the guess who post? I havn't checked to see yet.

Oops got it... Off Topic... I am so to blame for that on every other thread too!

Arizona
06-23-2012, 08:53 AM

JMC, I agree with all the stuff I didn't requote from you, about those valor infantry units. Myself, never bought a GIGN.
In regard to you not losing units because you attack weak targets; what do you actually get from a win other than a win? BP's must be quite low, as goes valor; and are weak targets still stupid enough to have unvaulted or uncollected money lying around up there?

Kiss Of Death
06-23-2012, 08:59 AM
JMC, I agree with all the stuff I didn't requote from you, about those valor infantry units. Myself, never bought a GIGN.
In regard to you not losing units because you attack weak targets; what do you actually get from a win other than a win? BP's must be quite low, as goes valor; and are weak targets still stupid enough to have unvaulted or uncollected money lying around up there?

There are always stupid players, tired players and players collecting while you empty them as they collect it... had that happen to me a few times the cheeky sods!

If I find a BP cow I milk them dry over a few hours leveling their camp. If they are silly and retaliate, I get them on my news feed for a few more days... A BP cow at my level pays out 95+BP a hit. I have a mutual enemy and we get about 80-100 a hit off each other depending on how we are both leveling. But right now I am not buying new troops on purpose to whittle away my ATT and DEF scores to force up my BP ability. And it's working. 4 weeks of BP farming and I've gone from 0 to 470,000 and racing... I just want the boats!

Mcdoc
06-23-2012, 10:01 AM
. . . right now I am not buying new troops on purpose to whittle away my ATT and DEF scores to force up my BP ability. And it's working . . .

I found a sweet spot once where I was finally losing some of the 1,000 Desert Troop (1,0) from the Insurgent Leader and I also just stopped buying new troops for a while to bleed them off :).

Worked well and help me purge my unit count of useless units. I suggest you keep an eye on your units lost in Battle reports so you can strategically rotate useless forces out of your inventory before moving on to purchase the better ones. AND like KoD said - you could also increase your BP award (which is kinda backwards to give more points because you are weaker).

JMC
06-23-2012, 10:55 AM

Valor and experience are rewarded depending on the players level, not their strength. So the valor and experience are still the same.

Battle Points are low, but it is not worth it to take casualties for a few more BPs.

Before when i had valor missions, they'd complete them, now i just attack for the little valor that they do give. Completed basically all force degradations from 225-400 with very low losses off these weak players. Now i only earn about 2500-3500 valor a day unless i can find some weaker high levels to complete invasion operation.

Rarely do they have unvaulted cash, usually 500K at most any ways. I have never PvPed to earn cash, and have never earned cash from PvP, so i don't really care much that i'm not making money off them. Unvaulted cash has always been very very rare in the top tier, which i've been in since the game started. Occasionally we get energy glitchers who do like 30000 missions and have a billion dollars out. A long time ago, these guys were a good source of cash, but not anymore. With the addition of splitting up rivals lists by allies to the top tier, i cannot find many of them anymore. The ones that i can find, looted the powerful loots of the new maps and are actually quite strong, so it's not worth it to attack them.

Kiss Of Death
06-24-2012, 09:09 AM
Agree, I got the bear but its ust a big unit to me... I still haven't seen the units readjust in the top 45 so I know it's not working... you can see your top 45 adjust as you increase boost buildings. And if you change nation. So Bear isn't affecting anything.

Anyway, I have several players about to test the beta on my unit list which allows you to quickly compare your existing army as UK/RUSSIA/GERMAN/CHINA etc with a few clicks. If we can fine tune it after some testing I'll get it linked for all players.

DOne and works perfect to within about 0.5% due to some rounding issues.

NOW how do I post an excel sheet for everyone to download???????

JohnnyR
06-24-2012, 09:15 AM
Can upload it to google docs, KoD.

Lordsloss
08-01-2012, 03:16 PM
I feel this needs a bump.

Mad
08-01-2012, 03:28 PM
I feel this needs a bump.

Glad you did it, it was definitely worth a second read.

Lordsloss
08-01-2012, 03:41 PM
I'd like to know where Germany falls with the Assault Bear and every country with their level ten boost buildings. I know that is some hard info to come by though lol

Kiss Of Death
08-01-2012, 07:50 PM
I'd like to know where Germany falls with the Assault Bear and every country with their level ten boost buildings. I know that is some hard info to come by though lol

Right now it leaves you no where... The stats are not boosting either in profile section OR top 45 order! after a pvp! CCM has said it works in the background...