PDA

View Full Version : Those ridiculous scratchers.

Seany527
06-16-2012, 08:01 AM
I just spent 60 bars of gold on scratchers. I got a spiked hammer (13/8) A Ballistic Vest (12/28) and $10,000 cash. Are you kidding me :( At level 141 it was a huge waste of gold for me. :(

Boom
06-16-2012, 08:09 AM
$6 for nothing. Oh well

joaquim
06-16-2012, 08:13 AM
That's how the scratchers started for me. 2 Viking Blades and 250 Respect but then after that things started to get better.

Luciferianism
06-16-2012, 08:18 AM
Yeah they have a tendency to suck, I got 250 respect with one I bought for gold. That's probably why they don't mind giving us a free one each day.

Dipstik
06-16-2012, 08:22 AM
There will probably be 20000 of these opened every day for free. You can't expect them to compete with crates on average or all other items would be devalued.

SevenO9
06-16-2012, 09:27 AM
Once you accept that every dollar spent on this game is more or less wasted you'll get over those $6 for scratches as well.

dudeman
06-16-2012, 09:38 AM
I'm surprised at how few people were able to immediately tell what a pile of sh!t the whole scratchers scam is.

Good on ya for noticing. Pretty fcuking stupid that there is a huge risk of turning our gold into sh!t, and even worse that the "enticing rewards" are near on impossible to get. You will likely need to spend as much to get the grand scrather prize as a lot of people spend on the complete bullish!t I mean complete gacha events without getting the grand prize.

One unrewarding scam after another, Conzio at their finest. I hope people will learn that history does, in fact, repeat itself, and all of these new methods of creating revenue are not designed to reward the spender, they are designed to reward Conzio. Why do you think there was a special mention in CJ's announcement that "they love the scratchers"? :rolleyes:

Auxilium
06-16-2012, 11:41 AM
In my opinion, the (free) scratchers are great. Received an awesome vehicle and 10mil. Not a single person will be able to defeat me (beside gold spenders) and i can build the best money giving building all on a row (MT & Loft). But hey, i'm lvl 7 ;) If you intend to spend some real money on this game, one way or another you might regret it one day. It's called life :)

bigflan
06-16-2012, 11:44 AM
Hey you guys I used the free one and got a getaway runner plus with 21/37 not a bad haul for free

k0de
06-16-2012, 04:44 PM
Once you accept that every dollar spent on this game is more or less wasted you'll get over those $6 for scratches as well.
True. My last two gold purchases were 1x3 Crates a few weeks ago (yielding 3 Commons) and the 16 I accidentally spent yesterday to complete an upgrade on a Gatling Turret I'd built to replace a Guard Tower (which I then sold by selecting it, choosing the "Sell" option in the information window and then again at the subsequent dialog, after taking a moment to reflect on the decision I'd made. Just sayin'...)

Still, it could have been worse- I could have made the mistake of investing in another Bodyguard Agency... there's 8 bucks I'll never see again. But who cares? It's not even real money- it only used to be real.