PDA

View Full Version : ATTN DEVS-low casualty glitch

manbeast
06-16-2012, 07:12 AM
I, and many other forum members, would like to know what you are doing about the low casualty glitch players. Many of us send tickets, but you never give us any useful information. Do you ignore these tickets? Do the tickets sometimes lead to players getting removed? Is the low cas glitch a hack?

This issue is real and pretty widespread. I've ran into a lot of them. The player in redlabit's thread, for certain, is a low casualty glitcher. I know because, by total coincidence, I have been at war with the same guy for 4 days now. Even though he loses half his raids, he keeps raiding. And his fleet of valor units keeps getting bigger and bigger.

I have already sent a ticket in on the player. ticket #127130. Please do something about this. And please answer some of the questions above.

CAPT.GIN
06-16-2012, 07:35 AM
Maybe there working on it?

manbeast
06-16-2012, 07:46 AM
working on it isn't enough. fix it. delete the player.

i just got raided 12 more times. only 2 succeeded :cool: but i still lost a stealth frigate and a sea scout.

CAPT.GIN
06-16-2012, 07:53 AM
Should they make the game like crime city?

-->FISH<--
06-16-2012, 08:00 AM
CCM SAID THERE IS NOT A GLITCH, so their not going to be working on it.
Like most things on here if they don't think it's a problem then they file it in the forget it file:)

Sorry about the caps not yelling, just to lazy to go back and fix.

CAPT.GIN
06-16-2012, 08:01 AM
Like most things on here if they don't think it's a problem then they file it in the forget it file:)

This is true...

RedLabit
06-16-2012, 08:08 AM
Hehehe Manbeast bro, so you've been battling that same player? I would suggest to just stop revenging his attacks as we loose more than we gain by battling him. Anyway after some time he will leave you alone as I think his situation report is constantly filled with other angry players...
That's nothing we could really do other than moving on.

I think of these glitch players as Agent Smith in Matrix. Once the no. of glitch players have reached critical mass, the whole game will need a reboot. These glitch players also have the advantage of high bp as they could gain high bp very fast by raiding high def stat bases like yours. With the new pvp valor units, even the gold players would have difficulty beating them.

By the way, I doubt the low casualty is a hack as some players in this forum also has it and is being honest about it.

Boom
06-16-2012, 08:13 AM
Should they make the game like crime city?Yes they should! But it's a WAR game =[

manbeast
06-16-2012, 08:26 AM
Should they make the game like crime city?

Yes they should! But it's a WAR game =[

i've never played CC so i'm not sure exactly what you mean

Hehehe Manbeast bro, so you've been battling that same player? I would suggest to just stop revenging his attacks as we loose more than we gain by battling him. Anyway after some time he will leave you alone as I think his situation report is constantly filled with other angry players...
That's nothing we could really do other than moving on.

I think of these glitch players as Agent Smith in Matrix. Once the no. of glitch players have reached critical mass, the whole game will need a reboot. These glitch players also have the advantage of high bp as they could gain high bp very fast by raiding high def stat bases like yours. With the new pvp valor units, even the gold players would have difficulty beating them.

By the way, I doubt the low casualty is a hack as some players in this forum also has it and is being honest about it.

Yea I decided to stop after I raided him last night and took 5 of my crates back. Then I commented on his wall about 70 times to try and fill up his newsfeed. But he still found me through the rivals list I guess. Oh well. hopefully his account will be adjusted soon.

love the agent smith reference. and yea I doubt theres a hack... but you never know.

JMC
06-16-2012, 09:37 AM
Looks like they're not going to do anything. They've ignored us on this topic so many times. There's obviously a glitch, most of them even admit to it. They can't find the problem though, so they assume there is no glitch.

If they were actual players in the game, they'd feel differently, but for now it seems like they think we're bullsh!ting them.
There's got to be a log of battles that take place or they've got to be able to start a log on someone. They should log the losses of the players we report and see for themselves.

They completely ignored my last ticket that i sent in.

JohnnyR
06-16-2012, 10:22 AM
It's possible that the cases they've investigated ended up not being low cas glitchers, making the devs believe we're just whining and ignoring the tickets. Not sure what can be done at this point. A dev post here explaining the situation either way would go a long way.

manbeast
06-16-2012, 10:31 AM
It's possible that the cases they've investigated ended up not being low cas glitchers, making the devs believe we're just whining and ignoring the tickets. Not sure what can be done at this point. A dev post here explaining the situation either way would go a long way.

honestly, that is all i'm asking for. but I want a good explanation. not a half-assed 1 sentence reply.

manbeast
06-16-2012, 11:05 AM
just got raided 20 more times. he still won about half of them so i added 10 more allies and 100 more super hornets. this is getting old

JMC
06-16-2012, 12:02 PM

Yeah, that's what i thought as well. A lot of the "low casualty glitchers" that people post about on the forum don't seem to be obviously experiencing the glitch. I think they're reporting too many people, many of which aren't even glitchers. Seen people think 500 SH or something is ridiculous, which it's not.

Or that not losing a unit in 4 attacks is the glitch. That happens all the time.

Poopenshire
06-16-2012, 12:51 PM
Yeah, that's what i thought as well. A lot of the "low casualty glitchers" that people post about on the forum don't seem to be obviously experiencing the glitch. I think they're reporting too many people, many of which aren't even glitchers. Seen people think 500 SH or something is ridiculous, which it's not.

Or that not losing a unit in 4 attacks is the glitch. That happens all the time.

JMC

In the the other thread (ran into no cas glitch) thread I outlines the individual I ran up against. 80-90%valor, has over 800 SH after adding more. I explain I detail everything.

It's my first time seeing one of them and it's nuts. As often as he attacks and loses he should be dropping valor units like crazy but he just keeps going higher everyday.

manbeast
06-16-2012, 04:29 PM

I can assure you that all the players i report are glitchers.

The player me and redlabit are talking about this time has raided me at least 80 times just today. The only buildings i repair are my CF, navy research, airship hanger, and hospital. He raids all those and then my supply depots if they arent collected. The guy is getting nothing out of these raids. and he is losing over half. yet he keeps going and his atk stat has went up 2k since yesterday. keeps buying stealth frigates (600) and expert attack drones (200). he even attacked me today and lost every time. he obviously doesnt have casualties or he wouldnt be doing that.

bushobama
06-16-2012, 05:08 PM
what are the tell-tale signs of having the low cas. glitch?? I lost 1-2 units per fight (wins), but whenever I'm attacked & I win, I never, literally never lose a unit...

rareay84
06-16-2012, 07:34 PM
Wait - I lose maybe one unit every 10-20 attacks or raids, and maybe 90% of my units lost are meat shields. Would you consider this a 'low casualty glitch'? If so, I'm willing to help folk figure out what I'm doing different that y'all aren't. I honestly don't know what I'm doing differently.

(I'm pretty sure if y'all figure out what my groove is, you'd think it was more of an aspect of good gaming than a glitch...)

RedLabit
06-16-2012, 08:06 PM
Wait - I lose maybe one unit every 10-20 attacks or raids, and maybe 90% of my units lost are meat shields. Would you consider this a 'low casualty glitch'? If so, I'm willing to help folk figure out what I'm doing different that y'all aren't. I honestly don't know what I'm doing differently.

(I'm pretty sure if y'all figure out what my groove is, you'd think it was more of an aspect of good gaming than a glitch...)

For us with normal casualty rates, when we attack our rivals with def stats > 30% of our atk stats, we tend to loose units. Doesn't matter if its valor or meat shields. A unit loss is a unit loss. If you don't loose any units in 10 battles by battling a rival with similar stats to yours, then you would most likely to have the glitch.

Q Raider
06-16-2012, 09:56 PM
Here are my last two tests against the guy who I strongly suspect has this advantage.

In response to his over twenty raids where I lost 2 valor and 5 cash units I attacked three times and raided three times (all successful) for a total loss of 2 Super Hornets, 1 stealth frigate, 1 expert attack drone, 2 Flamethrowers, 1 commando. Checked his page each time, no losses at all.

Second run attacked six times (all successful) for a loss of 2 Super Hornet, 1 Expert attack drone, 1 elite ops helicopter, 5 Flamethrowers, 1 commando. Checked his page each time, no losses at all.

This guy has over 90% Valor as units and as attack and defense strength. Based on what I am seeing this is unsustainable.

manbeast
06-16-2012, 10:39 PM
what are the tell-tale signs of having the low cas. glitch?? I lost 1-2 units per fight (wins), but whenever I'm attacked & I win, I never, literally never lose a unit...

there are many factors to consider.
1. number of units brought to battle. if you only have 50 allies and only bring 200 units to battle, then only losing one unit out of 20 fights might be normal (IDK, dont remember what it was like back then). If you have 300-400 allies bringing 1200-1600 units to battle, it would be impossible to only lose 1 unit in 20 fights.
2. rivals number of units/stats- at 400 allies, i was bringing 1600 units to battle. if i fought someone with less than 600 units total, I would have zero casualty 3/5 times. 2/5 i'd lose 1 unit. these people have stats under 5k, and my atk is 30k lol. If i fight someone who's def. is equal to my atk, then I'm losing 4-5 units every single battle. very costly. even if i only lose 5 snipers (my meatshield) thats still 50 grand.
3. any boosts you have effecting casualty. theoretically these should make a difference, but i havent noticed a difference since getting the BDF.

When looking at someone to tell if they are a low cas. glitcher it can get more complicated. usually its valor units. if a person is an active PVP player and 80% of his stats are from valor units then they are prob a glitcher. One I saw had over 600 GIGN's. Kept attacking/raiding me and losing. Yet, his number of GIGN's kept going up. With that many of them, and the horrible cas rate they have, he should have been losing 2 on victories and 3-4 on losses. No way he could keep that many in stock.

Only exception to the 80% rule are people who saved their valor for a long time and purchased all the units at once.

stricker
06-16-2012, 10:40 PM
hmmmm... i would love to be able to see his unit.plist file!!! ...it seems a simple hack of changing the reduction % to .0000001 on all units would render most all of the units practically indestructible. i know jmc is still an advocate that the majority of the these cases are glitches, but i'm still not convinced of this... i am still highly suspect to the majority of the so called 'glitchers'!!! ...otherwise, i would think that the game engineers/devs would have tracked down this glitch by now if the majority of these were not hacks...

JMC
06-16-2012, 11:25 PM

Depends on the amount of units you bring to battle and who you're fighting. At lower ally ranges with few units brought to battle, casualties are much lower, as they should be. Also when fighting someone who you severely outmatch, casualties will be much lower. By severely outmatch your attack stat should be a 5:1 ratio with his defence at least.

Once you get over 400 or so units, attacking anyone with stats that are not way below yours should net casualties every single fight. There is no strategy and no way around it other than a 100% gold army. In your case 10-20 attacks/raids does not seem like the glitch. I'm guessing you do not have a large army and thats why the casualty rate is lower. A glitcher, has a full army and takes a casualty maybe one every 50-100 battles.

manbeast
06-17-2012, 01:04 AM
i believe mark has a response on the way.

another thing to keep in mind with my specific glitcher- he has 600 stealth frigates. my defense has a ton of strong against sea: 600 sea scouts, 300 stealth frigates, and 210 mine launchers. all of which are strong against sea and all of which are brought to battle!! thats 21k raw stat thats strong against sea. I should be destroying his frigates. escpecially since all he does is raid me. I lose SF's all the time when raiding. even against low stat players.

azy
06-17-2012, 10:14 AM
Is there any possibility that there exists another explanation? Do we have sufficient information to rule out a "sweet spot" in terms of army composition, building/base, mission accomplishment, etc? Who knows, what if there's a certain combination of factors that lend you in this low cas state? Above and beyond asking the devs to do something, what if we tried to figure out how to get in that sweet spot?

manbeast
06-17-2012, 10:33 AM
Is there any possibility that there exists another explanation? Do we have sufficient information to rule out a "sweet spot" in terms of army composition, building/base, mission accomplishment, etc? Who knows, what if there's a certain combination of factors that lend you in this low cas state? Above and beyond asking the devs to do something, what if we tried to figure out how to get in that sweet spot?

This is plausible, but very unlikely. Most of the glitchers don't have any particular composition. For instance I've seen guys w/ 600 GIGN's, other guys have 600 SF, other guys have 800 SH's. Others are balanced. Theres not really a pattern. and none of the ones i've seen have maxed out infirmaries or a BDF or the response unit.

rareay84
06-17-2012, 02:27 PM
when we attack our rivals with def stats > 30% of our atk stats, we tend to loose unitsI just go down my rivals list hitting each one at a time until I find someone with good cash to raid. It seems like my loss rate is pretty random, happening against weak and less weak players.

1. number of units brought to battle. if you only have 50 allies and only bring 200 units to battle, then only losing one unit out of 20 fights might be normal (IDK, dont remember what it was like back then). If you have 300-400 allies bringing 1200-1600 units to battle, it would be impossible to only lose 1 unit in 20 fights.
Once you get over 400 or so units, attacking anyone with stats that are not way below yours should net casualties every single fight.I have 223 alliance, bringing 3202 units to battle.

2. rivals number of units/stats- at 400 allies, i was bringing 1600 units to battle. if i fought someone with less than 600 units total, I would have zero casualty 3/5 times. 2/5 i'd lose 1 unit. these people have stats under 5k, and my atk is 30k lol. If i fight someone who's def. is equal to my atk, then I'm losing 4-5 units every single battle. very costly. even if i only lose 5 snipers (my meatshield) thats still 50 grand.I'm not nearly cool enough to be that much stronger than other level 70's. Many of them have a dozen or so more allies with full units. Same diff - I lose maybe a unit maybe every 10 attacks.

3. any boosts you have effecting casualty. theoretically these should make a difference, but i havent noticed a difference since getting the BDF.I have lvl 2 infimary, that's it.

i am still highly suspect to the majority of the so called 'glitchers'!!!I am too. But I'm not a cheater, or a hacker, and I've never bought gold in MU. If I'm in the zone, I'm here completely by accident.

Do we have sufficient information to rule out a "sweet spot" in terms of army composition, building/base, mission accomplishment, etc?I'm lvl 70.
Valor units: 78 Hardened Marines, 77 Expert Attack Drones, 106 SH, 46 Stealth frigates. A handful of weaker valor units. Under two dozen aircraft carriers.

Got a ton of Bio Warfare troops, a hundred Stealth Surveillance aircraft, the rest is random cash and loot units.

Att: 23k, Def 24.6k.

Agent Orange
06-17-2012, 05:41 PM

Hmm I've been investigating this for a while in MW and KA. I think part of the problem in MW is that they have been messing around with the program in order to accommodate these new units that are supposed to give you additional strength.

What I think happened is they actually just dropped everyone's thresholds and the units just give back to everyone what they lost.

So where I think the exploit is for lack of a better term, some players somehow avoided this drop. I think I know how to exploit it one way and that is to not to have updated your app. There seems to be a lot of work done offline within the app and perhaps that is part of it. Granted only speculation since I have not deconstructed this app.

The other possibility is an exploit of the skill points, if someone from Funzio would like to contact me for my theory PM me here and will ask you to change 1 thing in my account and we'll see if this replicates the problem. Either that or I make myself dead meat for everyone out there..... :p And no I am not going to post this theory online because frankly I want to test it out a bit longer with my LLP and typically Funzio quietly plugs these loopholes like the drop rates of loot items in the map missions which really sucks.

Perhaps they can't figure it out because they aren't getting enough data and in terms of us players. I've seen players who appear to have some sort of glitch and have also sent in tickets with their player name and country but also haven't had much feedback other than we are looking into it.

Agent Orange
06-17-2012, 05:43 PM
Depends on the amount of units you bring to battle and who you're fighting. At lower ally ranges with few units brought to battle, casualties are much lower, as they should be. Also when fighting someone who you severely outmatch, casualties will be much lower. By severely outmatch your attack stat should be a 5:1 ratio with his defence at least.

Once you get over 400 or so units, attacking anyone with stats that are not way below yours should net casualties every single fight. There is no strategy and no way around it other than a 100% gold army. In your case 10-20 attacks/raids does not seem like the glitch. I'm guessing you do not have a large army and thats why the casualty rate is lower. A glitcher, has a full army and takes a casualty maybe one every 50-100 battles.

It's funny but I'm not seeing low casualties with one of my brothers who is well below 400 units but over L100. I am seeing low casualties with my LLP who is at a much lower level.

Cantgetright
06-17-2012, 06:02 PM
By others thinking im cheating or hacking this game, my account was Banned when in fact I did nothing wrong. I had been sending numerous emails about my account being tampered with,example=buildings were all under construction and messages on others walls buying gold and it disappeared instantly just unexplained stuff. CJ fixed the stuff wrong and told me my account was safe but banned my account a week later when in fact it was still happening my message board had stuff I didnt write ect., I was threatened that my account was gonna be hacked because I associated with Pirates but blew it off. Now my account is Banned and they are bragging that they succeeded in doing so, when I had spent ALOT OF MONEY ON GOLD and numerous hours playing, I was told the engineers are looking into it but still nothing. How can you just ban an account when someone has spent tons of money on it and told you something was going on?? George reported me and got me banned, if you would have just asked me before you decided to snitch on me I would have told you what was going on with my account. I'm a Disabled Army Vet NOT a Hacker.

manbeast
06-17-2012, 06:09 PM
I just go down my rivals list hitting each one at a time until I find someone with good cash to raid. It seems like my loss rate is pretty random, happening against weak and less weak players.

I have 223 alliance, bringing 3202 units to battle.

each ally can only bring 4 units to battle. so you bring 892 units to battle

I'm not nearly cool enough to be that much stronger than other level 70's. Many of them have a dozen or so more allies with full units. Same diff - I lose maybe a unit maybe every 10 attacks.

I have lvl 2 infimary, that's it.

mine is lvl 6 and i also have black shark heli and BDF giving me a theoretical 34% reduction in casualty

I am too. But I'm not a cheater, or a hacker, and I've never bought gold in MU. If I'm in the zone, I'm here completely by accident.

I'm lvl 70.
Valor units: 78 Hardened Marines, 77 Expert Attack Drones, 106 SH, 46 Stealth frigates. A handful of weaker valor units. Under two dozen aircraft carriers.

Got a ton of Bio Warfare troops, a hundred Stealth Surveillance aircraft, the rest is random cash and loot units.

Att: 23k, Def 24.6k.
how many bio warfare? i figure you should be losing 1-3 units per battle depending on how strong your rival is.

War Priest
06-17-2012, 06:14 PM
By others thinking im cheating or hacking this game, my account was Banned when in fact I did nothing wrong. I had been sending numerous emails about my account being tampered with,example=buildings were all under construction and messages on others walls buying gold and it disappeared instantly just unexplained stuff. CJ fixed the stuff wrong and told me my account was safe but banned my account a week later when in fact it was still happening my message board had stuff I didnt write ect., I was threatened that my account was gonna be hacked because I associated with Pirates but blew it off. Now my account is Banned and they are bragging that they succeeded in doing so, when I had spent ALOT OF MONEY ON GOLD and numerous hours playing, I was told the engineers are looking into it but still nothing. How can you just ban an account when someone has spent tons of money on it and told you something was going on?? George reported me and got me banned, if you would have just asked me before you decided to snitch on me I would have told you what was going on with my account. I'm a Disabled Army Vet NOT a Hacker.

How do you know you were banned for being a so called hacker? Maybe you have done something else.

rareay84
06-17-2012, 06:19 PM
I have 267 bio warfare troops.

I just raided a guy with 28k defense (vs my 23k attack), lost 6, won 12. No casualties. 181 BP per hit.

manbeast
06-17-2012, 06:21 PM
yea thats definitely a low casualty glitch you have there. losses are even worse on raids. typically raids mean i'm going to lose a lot of valor units. you should have lost about 30 units. i would have lost 50-60

Poopenshire
06-17-2012, 06:22 PM
You had to lose units in you lost attacks. I never lose less than 3 in a lost attack and usually 4 sometimes 5

Cantgetright
06-17-2012, 06:37 PM
Because my account had an ungodly amount of money on certain days and was asked how this happened also it was in CJ's email to me when i couldnt log in,I told them(devs) that I had previously told them about my account having problems. I had No knowledge of this great amount of $ on my account or were it went, and why else would they ban you? Is there other ban-able offenses? I'm 39 and computer stupid sad to say let alone a hacker...

War Priest
06-17-2012, 06:39 PM
Because my account had an ungodly amount of money on certain days and was asked how this happened also it was in CJ's email to me when i couldnt log in,I told them(devs) that I had previously told them about my account having problems. I had No knowledge of this great amount of $ on my account or were it went, and why else would they ban you? Is there other ban-able offenses? I'm 39 and computer stupid sad to say let alone a hacker...

So you associated to pirates or was a pirate?

Cantgetright
06-17-2012, 06:45 PM
I talked to a bunch of them, and had a lot of them on my wall(comments). I was targeted for associating with them, now They are bragging how my account is banned. I don't know how they did it but they did and now I'm account less and out tons of money.

manbeast
06-18-2012, 02:11 PM
jeez. i sent cj and ccm a pm right when i posted this thread. gave them a link and asked for some kind of reply. ccm replied to me saturday, basically saying he would reply to the thread.... heres to hoping it happens

manbeast
06-21-2012, 12:51 AM
come on mark. we all want answers. my glitcher still hasnt been taken care of

stricker
06-21-2012, 01:37 AM
come on mark. we all want answers. my glitcher still hasnt been taken care of

lol... get in line man...

hahaha ;p

look at the dates on the thread... it's the age old question now...

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?14221-Answers-regarding-casualty-rates.

mickymacirl
06-21-2012, 01:57 AM
Heh, got hit by a glitcher last night, lost 4 EHs, 12 crates, 12 flame soldiers and 4 SH.

He lost 6 out of 12 battles.

manbeast
06-21-2012, 10:28 PM
lol... get in line man...

hahaha ;p

look at the dates on the thread... it's the age old question now...

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?14221-Answers-regarding-casualty-rates.

yea i know but he PMed me saying he would have a response. i PMed him again but he hasnt responded

Lordsloss
06-21-2012, 10:37 PM
I can tell you it is not a hack, well mine isn't All I know is I stopped fighting people because I was looking like three units a battle. Then after quite a few ranks I started again and realized I didn't lose any units. No idea what happened. Go look at my video to show you what it looks like from my end in my topic.

EDIt: Well I don't want to be banned or deleted, so I'll stop attacking people until it is resolved. I'll just build up my army and do missions. I didn't even know it was a glitch until I came on here. Sorry if I attacked anyone of y'all. I've been playing since I got my IPad in December. Just found these forums.

If y'all want I'll post a video of how my base is set up and all my units if that will help determine what is the cause.

JMC
06-21-2012, 10:53 PM
Just take advantage of it while you can. They aren't going to ban hundreds of people for a glitch that is unavoidable and not of their doing.

So far the glitch looks completely random. Many of the glitched players also receive the stronger loot that was released for a few days like 2 months ago. Just checked out Maverick's inventory and he's got 116 predator subs.

Not sure if he's on the iPad or not, i know there have been difference between iPad and iPhone before, but usually just graphic-wise.

Also since the idea of a unit being the cause was brought up. Possibly after they introduced the casualty reduction bonuses on units, a certain unit could have been giving a huge reduction by accident. I know the glitch started around the time of the first event (20% casualty reduction bonus reward). Possibly somehow added the boost at a much higher value like 95% to a different item by mistake.