PDA

View Full Version : No tire boxes!

M00nsh1n3
06-15-2012, 08:05 PM
Didn't opened a single box today because I can't find any... Getting kind of upset

enahs1
06-15-2012, 08:06 PM
What level

cookie monster
06-15-2012, 08:09 PM
Complete jobs, man. Hit the level boards and farm the hell out of the low point jobs. Hit them over and over.

dudeman
06-15-2012, 08:11 PM
Been like that for me for two days in Kingdom Age. Doing all kinds of missions, totally fcuking up my camp, leveling me into the range of some powful gem buyers...

These events are lame. If you want to play the game don't do events, because when you do, the game plays you. :mad:

iteachem
06-15-2012, 08:22 PM
I usually have 50+ by now and am struggling to get some. Just blew 50 stamina and attacked only people who had current event items and still only got 4 boxes total

tower
06-15-2012, 08:27 PM
I've been robbing all day (waiting for progress bars for hours) and I've gotten maybe 2? I'm almost out.

Maybe they should have a "buy 10 boxes for 10 gold" option or something...not that it would help me.

cookie monster
06-15-2012, 08:27 PM
I usually have 50+ by now and am struggling to get some. Just blew 50 stamina and attacked only people who had current event items and still only got 4 boxes total

Same here. The most I've gotten at one time was 8, and that happened today.

M00nsh1n3
06-15-2012, 08:31 PM
I've been doing pvp and Pvm all day.

iteachem
06-15-2012, 08:33 PM
I've been doing pvp and Pvm all day.

I tried one set of energy on tuesday at my usual place and got nothing. I was hitting junkyard for lowriders when events first start and usually get a couple per entire energy and got nothing for 1100 energy. Was surprised, if they are going to lower the drop rate raise the open rate..

dudeman
06-15-2012, 08:37 PM
I tried one set of energy on tuesday at my usual place and got nothing. I was hitting junkyard for lowriders when events first start and usually get a couple per entire energy and got nothing for 1100 energy. Was surprised, if they are going to lower the drop rate raise the open rate..

I think not enough people spend gold on the box events anymore because a lot of people are actually smart enough to realize this complete gacha model is bullsh!t. So they lower the box drop rate to encourage energy refills and they lower the open rate to encourage gold opens and/or timer resets.

If you look through a lot of the changes made in the past, both on iOS and Facebook (STF for that stuff, I found it easily and by accident), almost never has anything been increased. Widespread nerfing is funzio's history and history repeats itself.

cookie monster
06-15-2012, 08:38 PM

The drop rate does surprise me. It doesn't benefit them at all to make them scarce if they aren't selling them. I think we're probably seeing the modus operandi for future events: starting them early in week... starting a gold sale within 48 hours of the event conclusion, etc.

Carlos,
06-15-2012, 08:56 PM
I almost always get a box by doing the "Professor Kepler" mission on "Lookout Hill"

J-Rizzi
06-15-2012, 09:01 PM
Damn. Just Attack people. No better way. I have 26, I'd let you beat me up, but I'm probably too strong. I was attacking someone and got two tire boxes as I read this thread. 26 is less than my usual at this point in an event, but still plenty. Also, only 7 tires is my lowest total at this point as well. And I had 6 the first day. I open every waking hour so that's a lot of disappointment.

tower
06-15-2012, 09:07 PM
Damn. Just Attack people. No better way. I have 26, I'd let you beat me up, but I'm probably too strong. I was attacking someone and got two tire boxes as I read this thread. 26 is less than my usual at this point in an event, but still plenty. Also, only 7 tires is my lowest total at this point as well. And I had 6 the first day. I open every waking hour so that's a lot of disappointment.

same here - minus the 26 boxes

Daniel2115
06-15-2012, 09:21 PM
Iv got 59, I havnt noticed any change in the drop rate. When the event first started I got 2 boxes from 2 hits on ma sheng and havnt looked back since

psxnitro
06-15-2012, 09:23 PM
I have 66, been opening with cash only. Been getting only cash and respect... been stuck at 6/10 since day two... Is this normal? I learned my lesson on the last one with the coffers had 9/10 and blew all my gold away on the last day and never got the last artifact. Never gonna spend gold again on these events ever again. I'd just spend my gold on sales.

Plumbernick9
06-15-2012, 09:36 PM
Ma sheng is a ho when it comes to tire boxes. Reminds me of Koralene.

Mr BigBenga
06-15-2012, 09:44 PM
They really weakened the drop rate from pvp and pve.

Some tips are:

-Try to use your stamina on the big ones;
-Search for rivals that have their hoods with 1h~3h buildings already collected. They have a great chance to have a box because they are playing recently.
-See their inventory. If they havent recent event items they arent caring about the event, so they have a great chance to not have boxes(still have a chance that they arent just opening boxes but making pve, but still consider it.). The more boxes someone have, more chance to drop.

Im using this strategy and i have 30 boxes right now.