PDA

View Full Version : Eviscerator: just robbed a building and didn't get any respect drop.

Plumbernick9
06-15-2012, 06:34 PM
Shouldn't there be at least a minimum of +1 respect on a robbery if you have the Eviscerator?

cookie monster
06-15-2012, 06:37 PM
Mine has worked nearly every time, but I did notice once or twice when I also did not get a respect token popping out of a building after a robbery.

Plumbernick9
06-15-2012, 06:44 PM
Just an another example of Funzio's bullcrap. Still waiting on a reply on lost gold due to timer resets on the last event. Crime city mark where are you?

cookie monster
06-15-2012, 06:49 PM
Just an another example of Funzio's bullcrap. Still waiting on a reply on lost gold due to timer resets on the last event. Crime city mark where are you?

On this instance, I'm not complaining. The eviscerator has worked extremely well for me and has allowed me to modify some of my gaming strategy. If it works 400 times and fails 2, I'll live with it.

Babytway
06-15-2012, 06:58 PM
there are instances where you rob a building and get no respect that happens to me at least once a week. i don't have the eviscerator though, but there should always be some respect for a rob. this is just a glitch that happens every now and then

eka6484
06-16-2012, 02:38 AM
⬆⬆ lol I think my gf has one!

TenderPlacebo
06-16-2012, 07:31 AM
Yea, it has nothing to do with the eviscerator, just happens sometimes.
I just hit a loft the other day and didn't get R drop, now that sucks.
I have the eviscerator and it happened before and now after I got it.

Dr Girlfriend
06-16-2012, 08:05 AM
Shouldn't there be at least a minimum of +1 respect on a robbery if you have the Eviscerator?

I agree with you. I sent in a ticket on the matter. I'll post their response when I get it.

Babytway
06-16-2012, 08:09 AM
its just a glitch that sometimes happens once in awhile.

Boom
06-16-2012, 08:10 AM
Yes it's a glitch that happens once in a while. They prob won't reply anyways

Daniel2115
06-16-2012, 08:15 AM
Lol it's one robbery out of hundreds, Is there really a need to complain about it?

Dr Girlfriend
06-16-2012, 08:17 AM
Is it a glitch, or is it part of the game's "randomness"?

Either way, I'm not complaining. It's turned every laundromat lvl 4 and up into a lvl 7-type, 3 rep for every one exp hit, so I'm happy with it on my secondary account. :) I'd just like to hear what their explanation is.

+1 should mean a minimum of 1, and 0 should be an impossibility.

Babytway
06-16-2012, 08:24 AM
its a glitch and its randomness. it happens without the +1 weapon also. every building should give at least one respect but every now and then you get no respect coin. it happens with fights as well but not so often. since it is just random and doesn't happen all the time i doubt there will be a fix for it. unless it starts happening all the time.

Dr Girlfriend
06-16-2012, 08:36 AM
Haha! Like I said, I'm not sad or mad about it, I'd just like to hear from Funzio why it is. :)

Babytway
06-16-2012, 08:39 AM
i have diamond sig +1 and the other weapon that give 30% more respect and i still get zero from a fight once in awhile.

WinkadInk
06-16-2012, 08:18 PM
Just be happy you got an event item...I've got 0 and would gladly take it off you if you didn't want it

PawnXIIX
06-16-2012, 08:32 PM
The glich is really annoying when I rob clothing stores which drop between 9 - 15 from what i've robbed, and then sometimes they drop 0.

Meat Factories too, I hit those and this glitch makes me want to flip a table.

Dr Girlfriend
06-23-2012, 06:51 PM
I agree with you. I sent in a ticket on the matter. I'll post their response when I get it.

Got my reply today. Funzio was kind enough to credit my account with some respect points and said they would forward the matter to their design team.

Nyx
06-23-2012, 06:54 PM
Got my reply today. Funzio was kind enough to credit my account with some respect points and said they would forward the matter to their design team.

Nice!! That glitch has been happening to me way too often lately. Now I'm going to document just how often and send in my own ticket since you got such a positive response.

J-Rizzi
06-23-2012, 08:48 PM
But still, if you would normally get 0 respect, the Eviscerator adds 1 respect point. You should never get 0. I would assume that would only happen if you are Rodney Dangerfield?
there are instances where you rob a building and get no respect that happens to me at least once a week. i don't have the eviscerator though, but there should always be some respect for a rob. this is just a glitch that happens every now and then

outbackhat
06-24-2012, 02:07 AM
Being I am greedy SOB and from your posts it seems you all rob alot or mostly low take buildings, I must ask why waste stamina for no income?, what is upside?

Aid
06-24-2012, 03:24 AM
Being I am greedy SOB and from your posts it seems you all rob alot or mostly low take buildings, I must ask why waste stamina for no income?, what is upside?
Respect points are the upside. There are certain buildings, laundromats for example that have a high RP payout and a low XP payout. For players not wanting to level up quickly it makes sense. Then you have the high RP buildings such as meat factories and clothing stores that both unlock at lower levels, their RP payout if fairly high even though the cash payut from the robbery is low

outbackhat
06-24-2012, 03:33 AM
Respect points are the upside. There are certain buildings, laundromats for example that have a high RP payout and a low XP payout. For players not wanting to level up quickly it makes sense. Then you have the high RP buildings such as meat factories and clothing stores that both unlock at lower levels, their RP payout if fairly high even though the cash payut from the robbery is low

Thanks While I don't have camper mindset I jump levels alot quicker than I like sometimes. Not a map goal follower just a thug with decent property,lol. I had been wondering how so many campers were getting so much respect and not leveling.