PDA

View Full Version : Question Mark. Ever thought of making a building the Event Prize?

cookie monster
06-15-2012, 02:04 PM
Just had this thought.

Instead of a super powerful weapon, what about a buiding with special abilities for the final prize?

sexkitteh
06-15-2012, 02:05 PM
but then you would have to make room for it... what if you have no room left?

joaquim
06-15-2012, 02:06 PM
I'd like a building that produces gold.

DenZ1
06-15-2012, 02:08 PM

Only if this is the case :)
Otherwise it'll be quite useless.. :)

andymac106
06-15-2012, 02:08 PM

Lol for that it wouldnt be 10, it would be more like 100

upsman_17
06-15-2012, 02:09 PM

That would be the tits! :) But as sexkitteh said, room and expansions would prevent this. Unless they let you hold onto it in inventory until you had the room.....

DenZ1
06-15-2012, 02:10 PM
Actually, it a nice idea... Building that produces a bit of a gold.. the only question if to make it to be able to rob it...
Robbing gold..

Babytway's paradise :) :)

upsman_17
06-15-2012, 02:15 PM
Actually, it a nice idea... Building that produces a bit of a gold.. the only question if to make it to be able to rob it...
Robbing gold..

Babytway's paradise :) :)

Or part of the draw of the building could be that it can not be robbed.

Swingle007
06-15-2012, 02:29 PM
That'd be cool...people get a building that could never be robbed that makes like 100k (at high lvls, little less at others). It could be upgradable, and the perk would be it can never be robbed in the future. That'd be awesome!

I'd make every prize a building btw. 3, 5, 7, 9, and 10 with ten being the only unrobbable one. Make each of them small so they take up very little space. Each would have a different nice ability to help your numbers. One provides 50 defense, another 50 attack, one that makes decent money, etc. Paint them all some loud neon color so people would know that they were special.

We need an event that allows for respect items to be purchased like 25% cheaper at some point too. ;-)

Sasha54
06-15-2012, 02:32 PM

There is something like that in the FB version - I played it briefly.
There's a steel mill and steel girders got spit out which was one of the currency items.

The game was lame in that in order to get allies you had to hook up with strangers in FB - but there were some aspects that I did find usefull.

cookie monster
06-15-2012, 05:54 PM

Expand your hood.

cookie monster
06-15-2012, 05:56 PM
Or part of the draw of the building could be that it can not be robbed.

If invulnerability to being robbed is the only benefit it would be really lame.

tower
06-15-2012, 06:01 PM

I'd delete something to make room for it...mind you, I have most of the low level buildings still due to my OCD quest

cookie monster
06-15-2012, 06:46 PM
A gold refinery would be a very nice prize.

I also thought about something like a spy agency... Improves your defensive buildings, etc.

Maybe, um a construction company or a cement factory... speed up upgrades.

Shao Lin Monastery... improve attack or just improve melee.

Spartacus
06-15-2012, 06:51 PM
Sorry if this has been said but I skipped the entire thread.

Instead of forcing you to build the building right after you receive the 10th item you could just have it unlocked in the store. That way you would have the chance to make space/expand.

cookie monster
06-15-2012, 07:10 PM
Sorry if this has been said but I skipped the entire thread.

Instead of forcing you to build the building right after you receive the 10th item you could just have it unlocked in the store. That way you would have the chance to make space/expand.

Right. I thought this, but then I thought... why would you be close to getting something like this and not already have a spot picked out for it, imagining how good it would look there?

upsman_17
06-15-2012, 07:46 PM
If invulnerability to being robbed is the only benefit it would be really lame.

That's why I said "part" of the draw. Previously we were talking about it producing gold as well.

mnju_03
06-15-2012, 08:58 PM
Just had this thought.

Instead of a super powerful weapon, what about a buiding with special abilities for the final prize?

Pretty dern cool idea.... You're not so bad. :P

Dreno33
06-15-2012, 09:42 PM
In Tiny Village (i used to play) they came out with a "Crystal Bank" and you could collect it every 18h for 1 crystal (1 crystal = about .5 gold) and it was a LE building for the weekend. It only cost 99 crystals, but then again, in Tiny Village there is no upgrading buildings. So it was a one crystal producer forever.

(Never bought any)

tower
06-15-2012, 11:24 PM
haha, I just realized the title started with Question Mark.

Hacksaw Paul
06-16-2012, 04:03 AM
What about greater choices with Respect points?
It would be good to have a few buildings, or better still to have the ability to open event boxes with respect points, perhaps with an 85% chance of opening?

Sasha54
06-16-2012, 06:56 AM
In Tiny Village (i used to play) they came out with a "Crystal Bank" and you could collect it every 18h for 1 crystal (1 crystal = about .5 gold) and it was a LE building for the weekend. It only cost 99 crystals, but then again, in Tiny Village there is no upgrading buildings. So it was a one crystal producer forever.

(Never bought any)

I think my nephew plays Tiny Village - he's 10.........sorry couldn't resist....lol