PDA

View Full Version : Unit buildings

Chups
06-15-2012, 12:18 PM
What does attacking and destroying unit buildings do besides NOT giving you any money?

Does it stop your rival from producing the specific units?

The_Red
06-15-2012, 12:34 PM
What does attacking and destroying unit buildings do besides NOT giving you any money?

Does it stop your rival from producing the specific units?

More or less nothing.

Skoty422
06-15-2012, 02:30 PM
You can get honor. And maybe lose a unit or two yourself. Lol. They are free to repair. So it doesn't really matter.

Chups
06-15-2012, 02:37 PM
Rivals have been attacking my unit buildings instead of my money buildings. I don't get it, that's why I ask this question. Turns out they may just be dumb.

Thanks guys.

The_Red
06-15-2012, 02:58 PM
Rivals have been attacking my unit buildings instead of my money buildings. I don't get it, that's why I ask this question. Turns out they may just be dumb.

Thanks guys.

or they're messing with you....

Hapl0
06-16-2012, 02:19 PM
Or it's just the goal of a quest.

custos
06-17-2012, 05:16 PM

Thanks guys.

You can only attack a money building when it has uncollected gold. Unit buildings can be attacked any time, so long as they are not rubble :). If someone is hunting for honour points attacking unit buildings is a reasonable option -- especially if the rival is much lower in defence stats so the risk of losing of a unit is small. I'd prefer to raid a level 8 silo so you get cash and honour, but you don't see them uncollected very often.

P4TR1C14N
06-18-2012, 05:20 AM
When destroying:
* Unit buildings = no effect afaik
* Money buildings = you get 10% + 10% + 20% of the money for that level of the building (total 40%)
* Boost buildings = the boost value is not applied to the opponents troops (that's what i've read somewhere in the past, but i never tested it)