PDA

View Full Version : Crime City Android 2.0.6!

Crime City Mark
06-15-2012, 11:45 AM
We have launched a new version of Crime City on Android, version 2.0.6 (versionCode 53). This release contains the following features / updates:

Crime City Widget! This feature is unique to the Android platform and will allow you to view basic stats and news directly from your Android Home Screen

Various Performance and Stability Improvements!

iteachem
06-15-2012, 11:53 AM
like the widget idea... will update now

fuzzy
06-15-2012, 11:54 AM
My camper account would rather of the Scratcher then the Widget

Any date on the Scractchers for Android?

sexkitteh
06-15-2012, 12:03 PM
A CC WIDGET?!?!?!?!

sweeeeeeeeet

EDIT: The widget ROCKS!

I'll post a screenshot shortly...

iteachem
06-15-2012, 12:09 PM
A CC WIDGET?!?!?!?!

sweeeeeeeeet

EDIT: The widget ROCKS!

I'll post a screenshot shortly...

Trying to figure out screenshot on android. How?

sexkitteh
06-15-2012, 12:09 PM
Can you guys at a feature to the widget letting us know what buildings are ready to collect?

The one that pops up on the top bar is not always accurate and doesn't always appear...

sexkitteh
06-15-2012, 12:10 PM
Trying to figure out screenshot on android. How?

you have to download an app from market... there's a million screenshot apps... all do the same thing...

DLSmooth
06-15-2012, 12:10 PM
We have launched a new version of Crime City on Android, version 2.0.6 (versionCode 53). This release contains the following features / updates:

Crime City Widget! This feature is unique to the Android platform and will allow you to view basic stats and news directly from your Android Home Screen

Various Performance and Stability Improvements!

Updated...but I don't see an option for a widget. Am I missing something here...?

iteachem
06-15-2012, 12:21 PM
had to go to the widget menu from the mytouch app list

DenZ1
06-15-2012, 12:30 PM
It slows down my HTC biig time... Nice feature but i prefer to keep the game open.

tower
06-15-2012, 12:31 PM
Loving the fact we get news on updates!

Thank you CCM

tower
06-15-2012, 12:46 PM

Don't go stealing my $800!

iteachem
06-15-2012, 12:47 PM

Don't go stealing my $800!

Did you lose to pat? LOL

tower
06-15-2012, 12:50 PM
Did you lose to pat? LOL

Negative

LOL <----added to hit the 10 character mark

tsanqar
06-15-2012, 02:41 PM
I updated CC and am trying to get the widget added but it doesn't seem to be listed as a widget I can choose. My phone is a Sony Erickson Play, running Android 2.4 . Is it possible the widget won't work with certain models of android phones?

montecore
06-15-2012, 02:50 PM
Could you guys update theamazon appstore version? The google play onesays todo a complete uninstall and i dont wantmy tablet to get screwed up during the event.

bryoreo
06-15-2012, 05:16 PM
I updated the game yesterday when it first came online, it basically made the game unplayable. When it does load it cannot find my data nor load any maps. Super odd. I hope it gets fixed soon I love the game.

cookie monster
06-15-2012, 05:57 PM
I got no widget on mine. Have turned off phone twice and rebooted... still nothing.

KemoKidd
06-15-2012, 06:08 PM
I have Android 4.0.3 and don't have a widget either!

Andrei2904
06-16-2012, 08:03 AM
I have Android 4.0.3 and don't have a widget either!

i have HTC sensation with Android 4.0.3 and the widget is where it should be. on ur HTC screen u press the menu button and a choose personalize and then choose widgets and it should be listed there

KemoKidd
06-16-2012, 01:01 PM
i have HTC sensation with Android 4.0.3 and the widget is where it should be. on ur HTC screen u press the menu button and a choose personalize and then choose widgets and it should be listed there
I have an HTC 4g LTE from sprint. I know how to put widgets on my screens but for some reason not crime city. On my phone you simply long press the screen and a lot of widgets pop up, even for downloaded apps.

Andrei2904
06-16-2012, 07:44 PM
I have an HTC 4g LTE from sprint. I know how to put widgets on my screens but for some reason not crime city. On my phone you simply long press the screen and a lot of widgets pop up, even for downloaded apps.

LOL yeah. just found uout from you that i can simply long press the screen and widgets pop up. maybe the CCupdate u have is not the widget update

Bala82
06-17-2012, 09:53 AM
NO Widget for me

Samsung Galaxy Ace no widget in the widget menu

psxnitro
06-17-2012, 10:12 PM
Can you give an option for smaller widget sizes, instead of just the 4x3 format? I can understand it being that big on a tablet, but on a phone, that's space over kill... You can probably get away with a 4x1 size since there isn't much info being displayed, it should be possible.

B-Schnoz
06-19-2012, 12:26 PM
Check your version number - I installed through Amazon Appstore and I just updated - BUT THEY ARE STILL ONLY HOSTING VERSION 2.02!

I can't install the latested version (2.06) from the Google Play store without uninstalling first!

I want the widget and "The Box from Fort Knox" - but I'm afraid I'll lose my game if I uninstall.

Do I need to use the transfer game function? Any help much appreciated!

tower
06-19-2012, 01:54 PM
Curious, why use Amazon app store and not google play in the first place?

And why not just transfer the game? Sign up, give it a user/pass. Download from Google Play, enter user/pass and voila..you're up and running.

I had to do this when I unlocked my phone to get Google's YAKJU release for my Nexus.

B-Schnoz
06-20-2012, 07:21 AM
UPDATE: I used the transfer game function, uninstalled the amazon package, then installed the latest version from the Play store. I now have the widget and the "box from fort knox" - working perfectly (Galaxy Nexus, ICS 4.04) . I actually didn't even need to transfer my game in after reinstalling - it was just there. Thanks, tower, I just needed to hear someone else say it worked before having enough courage to try it.

I post this info here because I think a lot of other users who say they are up to date may not realize that amazon is way behind on versions - I didn't until now.

As to the "Why Amazon in the first place?" question - I have never been a serious gamer (especially on my phone), but I check amazon periodically for the Free paid app of the day. I happened to see this game while on there (never heard of it) and downloaded to check it out, thinking I'd unistall a few days later like most other games. Hear I am a month later, getting yelled at by both my wife and my boss for playing on my phone too much - and spending REAL money for the first time ever for any app on my phone.

12etu
06-21-2012, 02:05 AM
Hi i have been playing all three games crime city, modern war and kingdom age, can i transfer these games to android or do i have to start all over again

thanks

Lionheart3239
06-21-2012, 02:30 AM
Hi i have been playing all three games crime city, modern war and kingdom age, can i transfer these games to android or do i have to start all over again

thanks

can't transfer. I wish it was possible too.

KizbotBro
10-08-2012, 04:29 AM
UPDATE: I used the transfer game function, uninstalled the amazon package, then installed the latest version from the Play store. I now have the widget and the "box from fort knox" - working perfectly (Galaxy Nexus, ICS 4.04) . I actually didn't even need to transfer my game in after reinstalling - it was just there. Thanks, tower, I just needed to hear someone else say it worked before having enough courage to try it.

I post this info here because I think a lot of other users who say they are up to date may not realize that amazon is way behind on versions - I didn't until now.

As to the "Why Amazon in the first place?" question - I have never been a serious gamer (especially on my phone), but I check amazon periodically for the Free paid app of the day. I happened to see this game while on there (never heard of it) and downloaded to check it out, thinking I'd unistall a few days later like most other games. Hear I am a month later, getting yelled at by both my wife and my boss for playing on my phone too much - and spending REAL money for the first time ever for any app on my phone.

Haha story of our lives. This app should have warning stickers

KizbotBro
10-08-2012, 04:30 AM
oops, terrible necro there. My bad.