PDA

View Full Version : It's really pathetic.....

Sasha54
06-15-2012, 11:00 AM
The state of some people's hoods!
Really atrocious - I hope they don't live like this in RL....:(

No pride of ownership at all - hence nothing to rob......

Bala82
06-15-2012, 11:02 AM
I know what you mean you should visit my hood when you have a chance.

I got commented good work by a robber LOL afterwards gave me her code after she robbed me

joaquim
06-15-2012, 11:06 AM
I know how you feel. I see these people all the time. At least their stats are low and I can use them to beat my TL goals.

joaquim
06-15-2012, 11:07 AM
I know what you mean you should visit my hood when you have a chance.

I got commented good work by a robber LOL afterwards gave me her code after she robbed me

I once had something like that happen to me. I robbed this one person for nearly 150k. Then thty tried to rob me but failed and posted on my wall " Congrats!".

Sasha54
06-15-2012, 11:08 AM
I know how you feel. I see these people all the time. At least their stats are low and I can use them to beat my TL goals.

Yeah it's like having a neighbour who doesn't cut the grass and has cars on blocks........

joaquim
06-15-2012, 11:12 AM
Yeah it's like having a neighbour who doesn't cut the grass and has cars on blocks........

The thing that's completely ridiculous though is that yesterday I saw a guy with a ton of defense buildings and 1 Upscale Club and another one in construction next to it and the guy's stats are in the 30ks!

cwracing
06-15-2012, 11:12 AM
Mine has everything crammed in where ever it fits but its mostly because I wasnt able to see buildings until the update lastnight. Really hard to place things when you can only see a dot with a number. That could have something to do with some of the others, although finding people at level 88-91 with income of $800-1400hr and having a huge hood with very few buildings and very low stats makes no sense at all.

joaquim
06-15-2012, 11:14 AM
Mine has everything crammed in where ever it fits but its mostly because I wasnt able to see buildings until the update lastnight. Really hard to place things when you can only see a dot with a number. That could have something to do with some of the others, although finding people at level 88-91 with income of $800-1400hr and having a huge hood with very few buildings and very low stats makes no sense at all.

I'm at level 97 and there are tons of people like this. Don't expect that to stop anytime soon.

Sasha54
06-15-2012, 11:21 AM

I don't care if the buildings are crammed - I'm just tired of seeing crappy low-level buildings at my level (103). I assumed that people will continue to pursue the better buildings.
But everyone plays a different game I guess..............

I saw someone at my level the other day who made 6K - WTF!! I think he was just doing the map goals because he wasn't winning any fights or anything - but I felt sorry for him...:cool:

Robin Hood
06-15-2012, 12:10 PM
I have to agree.

I'm lvl 112 and I'm shocked how many people have stuck with this game for so long with such poor stats, IPH and general hood aesthetics.

koralene
06-15-2012, 12:12 PM
aghhh... i hate that. i want to rob some buildings lol :p

ShawnBB
06-15-2012, 12:57 PM
I don't care if the buildings are crammed - I'm just tired of seeing crappy low-level buildings at my level (103). I assumed that people will continue to pursue the better buildings.
But everyone plays a different game I guess..............

I saw someone at my level the other day who made 6K - WTF!! I think he was just doing the map goals because he wasn't winning any fights or anything - but I felt sorry for him...:cool:

Hey Sasha:). You probably should remove me off from Allie list, so you might have the chance to visit an awesome hood on your rival list. I guess the reason you keep seeing poor hoods is that those good ones are in your buddy list.

joaquim
06-15-2012, 01:09 PM
Shawn, I'm adding you to my mafia. I want to see what your hood looks like. Ingame name Joaquim.

Sasha54
06-15-2012, 01:25 PM
Hey Sasha:). You probably should remove me off from Allie list, so you might have the chance to visit an awesome hood on your rival list. I guess the reason you keep seeing poor hoods is that those good ones are in your buddy list.

Ha..ha...possibly part of the reason

But then again sometimes there's enough forum drama without going to war with other members - at least for me at the moment....

tower
06-15-2012, 01:26 PM
I don't know if mine looks good or not, I've crammed as many buildings as possible in the space I have. I'm saving for the 2.4mil land expansion so I can build more and then save for the 3.6. Don't care for decoration buildings or defense buildings above 2x2 space use.

Some of the building sizes, like 7x7 or anything x5 make it REALLY hard to place them efficiently...I have at two 1x2 spots that have nothing :(

The mission is to have two of all non-gold buildings.

Sasha54
06-15-2012, 01:29 PM
If I recall correctly I came across a guy once with NO buildings - that's right NADA........

iteachem
06-15-2012, 01:31 PM
If I recall correctly I came across a guy once with NO buildings - that's right NADA........

Sasha I have found about 5 players with 25-30K attack stats in the 98-100 range that have incomes of less that 1000 per hour. All they do is attack all day long....

Nudie
06-15-2012, 01:36 PM
I'm so sorry my hood horrifies all of you. I will try to clean it up. :p

iteachem
06-15-2012, 01:51 PM
I'm so sorry my hood horrifies all of you. I will try to clean it up. :p

Put some clothes on that hood

Nudie
06-15-2012, 02:55 PM
Put some clothes on that hood

You're just jealous of my shapely bum. :p

John Snow
06-15-2012, 03:00 PM

What was his IPH? Maybe he found a decorations glitch like in MW that hides his buildings from rivals.

enahs1
06-15-2012, 03:06 PM
I'm on level 102, how many allies do you have sasha, you can come rob my nightclub since my stats suck

Sasha54
06-15-2012, 03:12 PM
I'm on level 102, how many allies do you have sasha, you can come rob my nightclub since my stats suck

I thought you were in my mob?

enahs1
06-15-2012, 03:13 PM
No, I deleted everyone (again)
Add me 223 373 609

cwracing
06-15-2012, 04:14 PM
I have run across a few players with no buildings and high att/def numbers. Also ran across one or two with just defense buildings and high att/def stats.
My stats are slowly catching up I think, was dumb when I started and added tons of mafia and did mostly missions and in game goals. Until I found the forum........

Automatic Slim
06-15-2012, 11:49 PM
While spending some time on the forum is undoubtedly a huge leg-up, you still have to wonder how these players can achieve such high levels without seeming to notice that their stats and hoods are crap. The players who focus solely on pvp and fly through the levels acquiring reasonably good att/def strength probably feel they're smarter than the rest of us, 'cause they rob us and can't be robbed back, but those people are few and far between compared to the masses of useless hoods I come across. In the mid 70s, I still find the majority of players bring in less than $13k/hr, and have stats below 6k att/def with mafia size 300+.

As for the players with nothing whatsoever in their hood- perhaps they are players who have quit playing and sold everything?

QPR
06-16-2012, 01:14 AM
The state of some people's hoods!
Really atrocious - I hope they don't live like this in RL....:(

No pride of ownership at all - hence nothing to rob......

Take it you've recently been to payams hood !

Proper slum it is

Odie
06-16-2012, 05:33 AM
I just started a few weeks ago and I have a nice looking hood I think...buying two of everything and laying them out with minimal space wasted. I just hate camping so my stats are brutal...level 40, 82 mob, 1,200A and 1,700D...IPH is 6,800 which I guess is ok. Anyway, you guys are probably all higher, but if you drop by please stick to robbing the laundrymats...at least they are upgraded.

dirtyred
06-16-2012, 05:40 AM

I saw a guy named sucka with no buildings. I guess that was his way of telling me I wasnt gonna rob him.

Odie
06-16-2012, 05:46 AM
The no building (or almost bare) base is pretty common in MW in the higher levels where guys sell everything to pay for a big upgrade...or just have all gold armies and don't care about economy. I haven't seen it in CC yet, but I am too low I am sure. Plus, it seems silly to me since the hood and economy aspects are half the fun.

joaquim
06-16-2012, 07:25 AM
I saw a guy, I forgot his name, and all he had in his hood were the words PISS OFF written in his hood.

Plux
06-16-2012, 07:59 AM
Sasha, I hope you can see all the decoration I've put into my hood, the little forest of Palm trees where my Palm Hotels will go, the splashes of red, My statue to income, my little Cherry Blossom for my precious Nightclubs and street signs and stop signs where they are supposed to be. No bus stop or underground entrance yet but they will be there too. True Gardening makes a Hood look very pleasant to visit for that $100.

Sasha54
06-16-2012, 08:30 AM
Sasha, I hope you can see all the decoration I've put into my hood, the little forest of Palm trees where my Palm Hotels will go, the splashes of red, My statue to income, my little Cherry Blossom for my precious Nightclubs and street signs and stop signs where they are supposed to be. No bus stop or underground entrance yet but they will be there too. True Gardening makes a Hood look very pleasant to visit for that $100.

Well yesterday I had to use the non-HD version due to problems and so I did get to see everyone's landscaping efforts.
Missed yours - will make a visit later today.

Sasha54
06-16-2012, 08:31 AM
Ok - found someone else at my level with NOTHING in his hood. I took a picture now how do I post it in here?

joaquim
06-16-2012, 08:34 AM
Ok - found someone else at my level with NOTHING in his hood. I took a picture now how do I post it in here?

Photobucket. I've never been on Photobucket so I don't know if you need an account or not so what I would do is plug your phone into your computer, transfer pictures to your My Documents section then copy and paste.

Dr Girlfriend
06-16-2012, 08:43 AM
I saw a guy, I forgot his name, and all he had in his hood were the words PISS OFF written in his hood.

I passed a guy a while ago who had a single laundromat with an arrow and a sign reading, "for you to rob." lol!

gem
06-16-2012, 09:25 AM
I passed a guy a while ago who had a single laundromat with an arrow and a sign reading, "for you to rob." lol!

^ hahahaha nice

Zendfrim
06-16-2012, 09:35 AM
See, this is my point. There is no incentive to develop a good hood. People can opt out an be just fine. This is why defense stats need to be reworked so that those who just attack and attack have to also contribute to the circulation of money. There needs to be some sort of great set of powerful items purchasable with in game money, lots of money, maybe billions per unit, that those of us with great hoods could end up purchasing. Something like 100A and 200D. I think they should be defensive items.

There's just no incentive to develop a great hood unless you enjoy in game cash an the shock and awe of a 7 digit income per hour number. I take pride in my 7 digit income per hour and I will be damned if someone's gonna walk out of my hood unscathed.

<3 Hz
06-16-2012, 01:14 PM
Visit mine, it dominates!