PDA

View Full Version : Just got a great gold deal via a Tapjoy link. Take advantage u guys!

Swingle007
06-15-2012, 08:18 AM
Was using tap joy like I always do trying to get free gold downloading apps, and came across a link for 68 gold bars just for buying a of game through big fish games for a measly 2.99. I was like hmmmm, that seems to good to be true. I followed the link, used the discount code new299 and was even more surprised to see the total was only 2.09 now. Wondered if it would screw me on the free gold as I wasn't spending 2.99 anymore, but completed the purchase anyway to test it out. There was no shipping charge as its just a digital download they send u a link to, so that was good. I complete the 2.09 purchase and sure enough my CC game has the bars in it. Woohoo! Considering 50 bars normally costs 4.99 plus tax I figured this was a great buy. Gotta be more of us who might want 60+ for just 2.09 to help with the event or scratchers or whatever. Hope nobody views this as spam, I'm just trying to pass along a good deal I found through someone Funzio obviously encourages us to do business with. Headed to buy scratchers, or maybe a CRATE. ;-)

King of the Dudes
06-15-2012, 08:22 AM
"I'll say, I'm going to start a paper route right now!"

Swingle007
06-15-2012, 08:25 AM
Lol I find 2.09 in my couch....no paper route needed! I know it might not be worth some people's time, but saving is saving and many of us buy a lot of gold and every little bit helps. ;-)

P.S. might have just been 63 gold as I think i had 5 to start with. If anybody else ends up doing it post up so we can confirm. Good deal for 2 bucks regardless! I figure I got 2 free scratchers out of it, or a 60g crate for just 2.09. :-)

Dreno33
06-15-2012, 08:29 AM
be sure to cancel that!!! its a monthly subscription you paid for!!

iteachem
06-15-2012, 08:29 AM
Has anyone tried the rhapsody one. Apparently if you cancel in two weeks no charge. Was thinking of trying or the netflix one and seeing if I get the gold without being billed by those two services

Swingle007
06-15-2012, 08:33 AM
be sure to cancel that!!! its a monthly subscription you paid for!!

Cancelled it immediately upon checkout with the link provided....Good job giving people a heads up though as I forgot to mention it.

Bought the 3 scratchers btw....got the Viking blade, scorpion knife, and man saw chain gun out of the 3. Not too bad for two bucks. :-)

QPR
06-15-2012, 08:34 AM
Safe for the heads up swingle will have a butchers at that

QPR
06-15-2012, 08:36 AM
Safe for the heads up swingle will have a butchers at that

Lol after seeing the above, fark that for a game of soldiers

Swingle007
06-15-2012, 08:46 AM
I did the Netflix one a few months ago and it worked flawlessly as well. Took like an hour or so for the gold to hit me, but it was worth it. Used netflix via mail and on my Xbox watching shows for the month and then cancelled it. :-)

King of the Dudes
06-15-2012, 09:03 AM
You can do the Netflix multiple times, if you use a different email and credit card...

Wasn't being sarcastic about the "paper route", just quoting 80's movies. I swear my brain is clouded with hops, bong resin, and 80's movies!

plf2102
06-15-2012, 09:11 AM
Has anyone tried the rhapsody one. Apparently if you cancel in two weeks no charge. Was thinking of trying or the netflix one and seeing if I get the gold without being billed by those two services

I have tried netflix and you do get the gold. It says it may take an hour or so but you get it. I just made a subscription with paypal and got my gold (also used the service for the month) then cancelled before the next month.