PDA

View Full Version : PVP Rank is a JOKE!!!

manbeast
06-15-2012, 07:37 AM
The system used to issue battle points needs to be revamped.

The current system seems to give you battle points based on the difference between your attack, and the rivals defense, with skill points included. The problem: how high your stats actually are is not factored in. For instance, if I fight an equally matched rival, I can get 180-200 BP. Thats 28k vs 28k. However if my stats were just 5k, I could fight someone with 5k defense and get the same amount of battle points. Therefore-
The current system benefits people with lower stats.
I know this because I always click raid when I see a major or captain to check out their stats since I figure they are the most active players. Look at this beauty I found last night:

Now, does someone who only wins 13% of their fights deserve to be a captain? I dont think so! And look at his stats!!!!!! Lowest I've ever seen. He doesn't even have enough units to equip his army. I saw a major last week with only 5k/5k stats.

Why does the system make it easier for low stat players?
When I fight someone who is my equal, I lose 4-5 units. On average for me thats $200k in losses from units. I literally cant afford to do it, even with my high income. When a low stat player fights, even if he loses 4 units, they are prob light gunners. So I'm losing 200k every fight and he is losing 2k. That doesnt seem fair. The system should reward the higher stat players more because they are losing more.

What needs to change?
BP need to be handed out based on adding your attack and their defense. And it needs to be exponential since the cost of units as their stat goes up is exponential. A 2k vs another 2k should yield 20 BP and a 20k vs 20k should yield 200 BP. Also, when players lose battles, they should lose battle points.

JohnnyR
06-15-2012, 07:45 AM
Players do lose BPs when they lose the battle. I see you've been picking your battles pretty wisely, MB. :)

Also, it shows the rank currently worked on. It's not too difficult to get to captain as it is.

Not sure how I feel about this, as a whole yet...

Jhoemel
06-15-2012, 07:47 AM
Wow that guy is going to get slaughtered if he level up more,yeah i think thats pretty unfair for us

Thunder Child
06-15-2012, 07:57 AM
Wow that guy is going to get slaughtered if he level up more,yeah i think thats pretty unfair for usThere's quite a few just like this at my level.... Not slaughtered, just slowly bled dry!

manbeast
06-15-2012, 08:05 AM
Players do lose BPs when they lose the battle. I see you've been picking your battles pretty wisely, MB. :)

Also, it shows the rank currently worked on. It's not too difficult to get to captain as it is.

Not sure how I feel about this, as a whole yet...

I'm a captain. About halfway through it and the chopper is still locked. This guy has the chopper already. I agree, if you are an active player, captain isn't very hard to get. But if your stats are as horrible as this guy captain should be impossible. And 5k/5k should never be able to get major.

I want players to lose BP if they lose a battle they are defending. I think every fight should count.

Copenhagen
06-15-2012, 08:09 AM
The bigger issue is the range in BP. Currently I receive 30-80 expending on how close A/D is to the rival. Why should I receive less BP because they are weak? Or more importantly, why should weak players receive more BP when attacking each other. Punished for being too strong.

andymac106
06-15-2012, 09:04 AM
The bigger issue is the range in BP. Currently I receive 30-80 expending on how close A/D is to the rival. Why should I receive less BP because they are weak? Or more importantly, why should weak players receive more BP when attacking each other. Punished for being too strong.

Im too strong so I dont get as much

Tate
06-15-2012, 09:35 AM
Nice to spout off but where are you? Level, rank, fights won/lost etc? Step up and show us how it's done

Copenhagen
06-15-2012, 09:41 AM
Because Funzio knows that your a pussy. Man up and fight people with the same stats as you. You'll get more BP that way.

The name looks familiar. I must have splattered your bitter a$$ a few times. The game controls the rivals, so if your on my list that's who gets attacked. Because your stats are weak, why should I get less BP?

Level 71
Allies 170

Get in the ring FFN, bitzh!

Tate
06-15-2012, 09:58 AM
Hehehe, you tell him Cope!

I'm in total agreement with Manbeast. there is no balance, once again. Another issue that should be addressed but I don't think it made it to speed ump's list. Might suggest adding it.

Level 63
Allies 182

Look for me too!

Dam*** carriage

rareay84
06-15-2012, 10:02 AM
It's a thing of beauty:
http://i48.tinypic.com/153uzrt.jpg

Tate
06-15-2012, 10:03 AM
Hahahaaaaaa! Now, that's funny!!!

manbeast
06-15-2012, 10:17 AM

the underlined part is exactly what i'm trying to get at. if this is supposed to be a "pvp ranking system" it shouldnt make it easier for weak players to make it to the top. it should be based on your attack plus their defense. not the difference between the two. this will put the more powerful players at the top. someone w/ only 2k would have to win 20 times more battles to get the same rank.

rossco- seems like you really have no idea what you are talking about. we dont lose units fighting weak players. we lose units fighting strong players. thats not the issue at all. the issue is battle points and how they are being allocated to weaklings. and cope is no pussy. his stats put him in the top 1% for his lvl.

RedLabit
06-15-2012, 10:21 AM
Have to say it was quite funny to see the pictures... it is indeed a joke.
Anyway doubt he would progress further with such stats at lvl 93.
He will just be farm feed for his rivals from now on.

Ryans67
06-15-2012, 10:22 AM
I think it really favors people who attack people stronger then them. When I attack someone that is equal to my stats, I get around 100 bp's. If they are 25% stronger then me, I get around 150 bps. 40%, and it gets around 200.This is nice, but it makes no sense to go around picking fights you should lose. I guess you just gotta have your base stats, and take advantage of all those attacking skill points and hidden boosts.

Copenhagen
06-15-2012, 12:13 PM
Your getting low BP's for being butthurt whiners. Now quit crying like babies.

Manbeast your just a few levels away. Your stats are poor. ;)

Hey jacka$$ - I don't see any whining here, just a discussion about how to get more BP and the disparity of how the game is configured. Why are you being a name calling douche bag about it. Oh, I guess I'm doing the same thing now. lol

Poopenshire
06-15-2012, 12:46 PM
I have attacked people a level or two higher and the same att and def as me and i can get up to 255 BP during these attacks. Now they are expensive in terms of valor and cash units, but the BP pay off is nice.

Copenhagen
06-15-2012, 01:20 PM
@ Rossco - I can hardly wait. What is your level and ally count?

cheiz
06-15-2012, 01:24 PM
@ Rossco - I can hardly wait. What is your level and ally count?

haha, Cope I doubt he has the balls to step forward! He'll probably just ignore that, or start some more blablabla...

Poopenshire
06-15-2012, 01:26 PM
I am looking at my rankings and I don't see him there.

Luke7676
06-15-2012, 01:35 PM
Before the nerf, iwas averaging about 100bp per attack. Now I'm getting around 45 per attack. I stopped tring to rank up after day 2 or so. Made it half way through Sargent and pretty much just stopped tring. Now I just farm cash from pvp a I used too. Not worth it to me to try and fight my way up the rank chain. It will come when it comes now.

Tate
06-15-2012, 01:42 PM
Yeah Cope, I asked him the same thing on the first page and he's not taking the bait lol! He'll show up somewhere, but if he's using all his valor up now by the time we see him, he won't have enough for an army of the Elite ops fighter nor the siege tank.

Poopenshire
06-15-2012, 01:44 PM
Yeah Cope, I asked him the same thing on the first page and he's not taking the bait lol! He'll show up somewhere, but if he's using all his valor up now by the time we see him, he won't have enough for an army of the Elite ops fighter nor the siege tank.

I am not saving up my valor, i mean not like others here, since my losses when i attack are so high. I am only up to 24K valor.

JohnnyR
06-15-2012, 01:47 PM
I have attacked people a level or two higher and the same att and def as me and i can get up to 255 BP during these attacks. Now they are expensive in terms of valor and cash units, but the BP pay off is nice.

What's your level, rank, and stats Poop? I find I can get 220 or so with what I have at 32k attack, sig's got the rest of the info.

Poopenshire
06-15-2012, 01:51 PM
level 101
Allies 405
Att - 39.7K
Def - 43.0K
rank - Captain

manbeast
06-15-2012, 03:10 PM
Your getting low BP's for being butthurt whiners. Now quit crying like babies.

Manbeast your just a few levels away. Your stats are poor. ;)

dude you're a freaking joke. nobody here is buying your bs. good luck w/ your e-bullying goals in 2012.

Poopenshire
06-15-2012, 03:20 PM
is rossco flan again?

Speed ump
06-15-2012, 03:32 PM
Rossco is just a biiter lonely person. Hes that way with evryone. Its not personal

Poopenshire
06-15-2012, 03:35 PM
Back on topic, I have done good and held off old gold even though I really want this unit.

manbeast
06-15-2012, 03:37 PM
is rossco flan again?

you may be on to something here...

Rossco is just a biiter lonely person. Hes that way with evryone. Its not personal

lol ok thanks speed. back on topic-what do you think about this battle points issue? i have often wondered, with super high stats like yours, how many BP's do you get attacking an avg player like me?

Jp lfs
06-15-2012, 03:38 PM
Me too on the gold ban. Brutal, because this one is a game-changer.

Poopenshire
06-15-2012, 03:38 PM
This unit could change PVP instantly for someone who is Germany

Poopenshire
06-15-2012, 03:40 PM
I meant to ask is rossco's full name was P. coletrain (ignore the spelling)

Corsair
06-15-2012, 03:47 PM
the underlined part is exactly what i'm trying to get at. if this is supposed to be a "pvp ranking system" it shouldnt make it easier for weak players to make it to the top. it should be based on your attack plus their defense. not the difference between the two. this will put the more powerful players at the top. someone w/ only 2k would have to win 20 times more battles to get the same rank.
The other day you were describing how you only attack very low stat players so you are guaranteed a win, and now you are saying you think you should get more rewards for that, because somehow that means you are more "powerful"? Good luck with that argument. The reason you get more BPs for fighting people closer to your stats is the risk is higher. You've chosen a low risk path, which is fine, but you're not going to get as good a reward as you would if you pushed the envelope a bit. And that is why "weaker" players get bigger BPs when they risk attacking similar stat players. It's not about absolute numbers, it's about relative numbers, and risk.

And Rossco, you're baiting, which is against the board rules and earned you a report from me, and we'll be keeping an eye out for you...

manbeast
06-15-2012, 04:13 PM
The other day you were describing how you only attack very low stat players so you are guaranteed a win, and now you are saying you think you should get more rewards for that, because somehow that means you are more "powerful"? Good luck with that argument. The reason you get more BPs for fighting people closer to your stats is the risk is higher. You've chosen a low risk path, which is fine, but you're not going to get as good a reward as you would if you pushed the envelope a bit. And that is why "weaker" players get bigger BPs when they risk attacking similar stat players. It's not about absolute numbers, it's about relative numbers, and risk.

And Rossco, you're baiting, which is against the board rules and earned you a report from me, and we'll be keeping an eye out for you...

never said i only attack low stat players. I said that I never lose fights I initiate because I always check stats before fighting. I have 100 atk skill points, so I can win a fight against pretty much everyone at 25k and under. Right now I'm at war w/ a guy who has 27k. Hes a low casualty glitcher. I've been attacking/raiding him about 100 times per day for 4 days. He keeps doing it back. I win all the raids, I lose 10% of the fights or so. There's a difference in low risk and lazy.

And I believe you are wrong. War is about absolute numbers. PVP is about absolute numbers vs absolute numbers. PVP rank should be the same. If somebody only wins 10% of their fights, they should NOT be moving up in the pvp ranking system!!! they should be moving backwards.

I'm not bashing your "high risk" strategy. But it seems you want to have your cake and eat it to. you want to attack players with better stats than you, yet you dont want to lose more than 30k when you lose. so really what are you risking? nothing. not high risk if you ask me. if you lost a fight and lose $1 million of vaulted cash then it would be high risk.

JohnnyR
06-15-2012, 04:48 PM
MB-BPs are lost when losing.

The risks are in high casualties, lost BPs, and risk of retribution.

Both PVP and ranking system are fine, just my honest/humble opinion.

manbeast
06-15-2012, 05:15 PM
MB-BPs are lost when losing.

The risks are in high casualties, lost BPs, and risk of retribution.

Both PVP and ranking system are fine, just my honest/humble opinion.

bp's are only lost in initiated fights. there are still guys like i posted on the first page who lose 50 fights a day and dont lose a single battle point.

how can you say the system is fine when there are so many people like the guy i posted on the first page? like ive said, i've seen majors with 5k/5k. how is that ok? these guys are winning more BP's than you and doing much less work.

siL
06-15-2012, 05:23 PM
I have also raised this stuff in a thread...
I also have the same problem as you are manbeast...
In my bracket, probably i am the strongest with 8k atk/def, with others ranging from 2-4k the most..
And by that, i am also cursed with lower BP points..
I agree lower BP points to be awarded when you attack rivals with lower level or lower ally count, but if the level is the same, and have the same ally (or in my case, 20+ higher than yours), i do think the system needs to be repaired..
Its just stupid that we are making our army so strong, and yet the mediocre players get higher BP just because their atk is nearly the same with other's def...

stricker
06-15-2012, 05:41 PM

just ignore the idiot... once he doesn't get any more attention... he will quit or post enough stupid annoying stuff that we can report all of the rest of his post to mods and he'll get banned again... lol

stricker
06-15-2012, 05:49 PM
question about sub-tier rewards: are you guys still getting your rewards for reaching the sub-tier rankings of apprentice and 1st class??? ...i did while i was at sergant rank but not before or since!!! ...sent in a support ticket and CJ let me know that there has been issues with it and i would get those rewards but it has been a few weeks now...

...has anyone else experience this problem???

Tate
06-15-2012, 05:56 PM
Yes Stricker, I have had similar issues and sent a ticket in which CJ answered, about 3 weeks ago. Still no fix I guess.

JohnnyR
06-15-2012, 06:23 PM
I have also raised this stuff in a thread...
I also have the same problem as you are manbeast...
In my bracket, probably i am the strongest with 8k atk/def, with others ranging from 2-4k the most..
And by that, i am also cursed with lower BP points..
I agree lower BP points to be awarded when you attack rivals with lower level or lower ally count, but if the level is the same, and have the same ally (or in my case, 20+ higher than yours), i do think the system needs to be repaired..
Its just stupid that we are making our army so strong, and yet the mediocre players get higher BP just because their atk is nearly the same with other's def...

If you're army is so strong that you overwhelm your opponents, why aren't you adding allies?

question about sub-tier rewards: are you guys still getting your rewards for reaching the sub-tier rankings of apprentice and 1st class??? ...i did while i was at sergant rank but not before or since!!! ...sent in a support ticket and CJ let me know that there has been issues with it and i would get those rewards but it has been a few weeks now...

...has anyone else experience this problem???

Didn't even know there WERE sublevel prizes! Thanks for the heads up. I think I actually skipped over a few as my screen has been on the fritz lately.

Poopenshire
06-15-2012, 06:27 PM
I have never recieved a sub level reward. This is the first I have seen this

stricker
06-15-2012, 06:28 PM
Didn't even know there WERE sublevel prizes! Thanks for the heads up. I think I actually skipped over a few as my screen has been on the fritz lately.
send in a ticket... sorry about you screen man!!! lol ...dropped your iphone mabye??? lol (hahaha... meant to type maybe, but mabye seems more fitting in retrospect ;p)

JohnnyR
06-15-2012, 06:32 PM
@Strick-
iPad, and if only I could screenshot this sorry looking screen, lol. Dropped...is an understatement. Still works tho! :)

stricker
06-15-2012, 06:34 PM
...the sub-tier prizes that is did get were both $$$ and vp's and not one or the other. got both at same time as a sub-tier reward!!! ;p

stricker
06-15-2012, 06:37 PM
@Strick-
iPad, and if only I could screenshot this sorry looking screen, lol. Dropped...is an understatement. Still works tho! :)

lol... bummer!!! wife did the same to our's and it continued to work but it continued to get worse. i had concerns that the kids might cut their fingers so we sent it off... ~$100 and 1.5 weeks w/out it... i would have repaired it myself but didn't want to void the warranty!!!

Corsair
06-15-2012, 07:16 PM
never said i only attack low stat players. I said that I never lose fights I initiate because I always check stats before fighting. [...]There's a difference in low risk and lazy.
You make me wonder if I am wasting my time discussing this, because you label things with these extremes. You are constantly equating higher risk with laziness/stupidity. Some people do lose because of these deficiencies, but the audience here can be excluded from that, I would hope.

And I believe you are wrong. War is about absolute numbers. PVP is about absolute numbers vs absolute numbers. PVP rank should be the same. If somebody only wins 10% of their fights, they should NOT be moving up in the pvp ranking system!!! they should be moving backwards.
I meant to mention this when you brought it up yesterday. You completely ignored the fact the guy had a ton of raids, I think something like 5000, and his record was something like 4000-1000. This stat doesn't include raids lost when initiated by another player, so could be skewing his success rate, but we all know raids are easier to win anyway. But they give the same BPs as attacks.

I'm not bashing your "high risk" strategy. But it seems you want to have your cake and eat it to. you want to attack players with better stats than you, yet you dont want to lose more than 30k when you lose. so really what are you risking? nothing. not high risk if you ask me. if you lost a fight and lose $1 million of vaulted cash then it would be high risk.Don't get me wrong, I'm not bashing your strategy either. I'm just trying to explain my interpretation of the system and why I think it works the way it does. And to be clear, I tend to fight more like you are suggesting, I almost always look at stats unless I am needing boxes quick. I haven't gone pure valor/BP hunting like some have, though I do take advantage when it comes up. I'm about 2900-100 in my last 3000 attacks. I tend to raid more than attack, though. Not as many BPs but I like the mo-nay. :)

[...] these guys are winning more BP's than you and doing much less work.I don't get this - how do you figure much less work? It's the same amount of "work" whether at 50 allies or 500, level 50 or 150.

Just going to say I never meant this to get so detailed, I just wanted to explain what you were seeing from a different POV. Sorry if it seems I'm trying to negate your approach.

...has anyone else experience this problem???Funny, I posted a thread about this a couple of weeks ago, got about 5 responses, and it died. Not enough stricker in there I guess. :) I only got the sub-level reward once, I think the second tier of Lieutenant. I'm up to rookie Captain and haven't seen it since. Maybe time for another ticket?

(Holy carp this is long...d'oh...)

Mcdoc
06-15-2012, 07:23 PM
If its not Flan under a different name -then I bet it is the girl who sits in front of him in class and was tired of hearing Flan whine so she came here to mix it up :)

siL
06-15-2012, 08:29 PM
If you're army is so strong that you overwhelm your opponents, why aren't you adding allies?

Well, i havent upgrade my unit producing building a lot, so if i recklessly add a lot of ally, i just going to weaken my unit density...right now with my 56 ally, i still carry units with 12 atk to battle, which I dont like..i want to upgrade my airfield, etc first, then buy enough strong army, them move upwards with allies...
Besides that, what benefit do you concur will happen if i add a lot of allies?
Will the BP system changes when you have a lot of allies? i only gain allies to complete force degradation missions, which in my 56 allies now, i have a mission to defeat 82 allies or more, and i couldnt find any that have that much of allies, so by then, i shall add one or two...
I also want to stay low, to be able to build 2 nanos first, without having the trouble of defending the 20 mill
Currently, i already have 23 mill, but have to wait 20 hours again to build my first nano because i'm waiting my mine field to build...

JohnnyR
06-15-2012, 08:48 PM
Lol, dude you got a lot going on. I'll quote a wise fellow-"you can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you just might find....ya get what you need."

;)

Either it's go low ally and avoid being hit, or raise your allies and reap the rewards of risk taking. Can't have both.

It's not the ally count that raises the BP payout, it's the rivals you meet who will be stronger. With more allies, stats usually go up, the higher their stats are in comparison to yours, the higher the BP payout.

Copenhagen
06-15-2012, 09:58 PM
@Johnny - You make very good points and capture the format of the Ranking system. The side affect, which may very well be intentional, promotes lower players with larger bonus and limits bonus for higher players versus the lvl median, thereby reducing the disparity. Liberals would define this as the redistribution of wealth. I'm not sure I like it, but it is what it is.
The Stones quote is spot on.

manbeast
06-15-2012, 10:37 PM
corsair- excellent reply. you bring up some great points and i think we are more on the same page that I thought at first.

What i mean about them getting more BP's while doing less work- the guy had 550 units! with 400 allies you can bring 1600 to battle. he obviously doesnt spend anything on units. he never has to replace units. his stats are only 2k, so whatever he loses probably amounts to nothing anyways. on the other hand, I'm averaging at least $100k in losses every fight (more if i'm fighting someone equal to me). So i have to work harder than him to keep my stats up.

Do you think this guy deserves to have a higher PVP rank than me? yea he had 5,000 raids, but i'm sure he had a lot of those before pvp rank started. and considering the fact i fight, and defeat, people with 10 times his stats everyday. IMO, I should be getting 10 times more valor points for doing so. or he should be getting 10 times less. btw, i've done about 5,000 fights/raids since pvp started. did 2,700 just during pvp event

probably done about 1,000 raids alone against this freaking low casualty glitcher. he just took 2 of my crates!! ugghh

JohnnyR
06-15-2012, 10:43 PM
@Johnny - You make very good points and capture the format of the Ranking system. The side affect, which may very well be intentional, promotes lower players with larger bonus and limits bonus for higher players versus the lvl median, thereby reducing the disparity. Liberals would define this as the redistribution of wealth. I'm not sure I like it, but it is what it is.
The Stones quote is spot on.

I'm almost positive you are onto something regarding the side affect. I kinda like it, just means more uncollected buildings for me to raid without casualty.

JohnnyR
06-15-2012, 10:50 PM
MB-musta missed your first reply to my post, I see what you're saying, has to be galling to see that chopper too... He ain't getting much further than where he's at though, that's for damn sure. I count 7 weeks before I hit Colonel, and that's full speed ahead with 15k BPs a week.

How the eff did he take 2 crates from you with 5k stats? Am I reading wrong here?

manbeast
06-16-2012, 05:39 AM
MB-musta missed your first reply to my post, I see what you're saying, has to be galling to see that chopper too... He ain't getting much further than where he's at though, that's for damn sure. I count 7 weeks before I hit Colonel, and that's full speed ahead with 15k BPs a week.

How the eff did he take 2 crates from you with 5k stats? Am I reading wrong here?

A few different topics here so i'm going to number them lol

1. the original captain i posted only had 2k/2k stats and he had the chopper
2. i mentioned that i've seen majors with 5k/5k stats
3. the guy I'm at war with (who stole all 6 of my crates while i was sleeping :mad:) is a low casualty glitcher. his stats are 39k/28k and he is a major. I attacked him first because I was wanting some battle points. The payout was so good (210 BP) I raided his whole base. Then he tried attacking me and lost, then he tried raiding my base, and he lost almost 50% of the time, but that doesnt slow him down. So I raided him again and he had $15 million cash and i took about 4 mill of it. That was about 5 days ago. We have been going at it ever since. He started with 540 stealth frigates, now he has 620. This would be impossible if he had a normal cas. rate (i'm pretty sure he spends valor as he gets it)

Poopenshire
06-16-2012, 05:41 AM
A few different topics here so i'm going to number them lol

1. the original captain i posted only had 2k/2k stats and he had the chopper
2. i mentioned that i've seen majors with 5k/5k stats
3. the guy I'm at war with (who stole all 6 of my crates while i was sleeping :mad:) is a low casualty glitcher. his stats are 39k/28k and he is a major. I attacked him first because I was wanting some battle points. The payout was so good (210 BP) I raided his whole base. Then he tried attacking me and lost, then he tried raiding my base, and he lost almost 50% of the time, but that doesnt slow him down. So I raided him again and he had $15 million cash and i took about 4 mill of it. That was about 5 days ago. We have been going at it ever since. He started with 540 stealth frigates, now he has 620. This would be impossible if he had a normal cas. rate (i'm pretty sure he spends valor as he gets it)

Read my updates in the No Cas glitch thread. I found one two I pretty sure and I can beat him everytime but it's costly!

manbeast
06-16-2012, 05:51 AM
Read my updates in the No Cas glitch thread. I found one two I pretty sure and I can beat him everytime but it's costly!

i actually just commented over there! right before i read you post here lol

yea my losses have been HEAVY against this guy. I've lost 50 military ambulances fending off his raids. spent all my cash replacing them with sea scouts. I've lost about 10 mine launchers (560k a pop). when will it end

edit- been trying to save my valor, but i'm so tired of this guy I just purchased 100 more super hornets and added 30 more allies. boosted my def. 4k. hopefully that'll be enough to keep him away

Big John
06-16-2012, 06:22 AM
Biggest issue of the game for me is losing units when defending raids and attacks and I win.

Sometimes they leave cash but I want valor, BPs and loot too, thanks.

manbeast
06-16-2012, 06:29 AM
Biggest issue of the game for me is losing units when defending raids and attacks and I win.

Sometimes they leave cash but I want valor, BPs and loot too, thanks.

hey man i know right where u are coming from!!! help me win more people over in this thread

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?32073-Critical-change-needed-for-PVP

Big John
06-16-2012, 06:55 AM
hey man i know right where u are coming from!!! help me win more people over in this thread

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?32073-Critical-change-needed-for-PVP
See post 10 on that thread. Something needs to be done if you win the battle/raid then you should win something not lose something.

manbeast
06-16-2012, 07:52 AM
See post 10 on that thread. Something needs to be done if you win the battle/raid then you should win something not lose something.

oh sweet. hopefully the devs see the light and fix it

Corsair
06-16-2012, 10:29 PM
corsair- excellent reply. you bring up some great points and i think we are more on the same page that I thought at first.

What i mean about them getting more BP's while doing less work- the guy had 550 units! with 400 allies you can bring 1600 to battle. he obviously doesnt spend anything on units. he never has to replace units. his stats are only 2k, so whatever he loses probably amounts to nothing anyways. on the other hand, I'm averaging at least $100k in losses every fight (more if i'm fighting someone equal to me). So i have to work harder than him to keep my stats up.

Do you think this guy deserves to have a higher PVP rank than me? yea he had 5,000 raids, but i'm sure he had a lot of those before pvp rank started. and considering the fact i fight, and defeat, people with 10 times his stats everyday. IMO, I should be getting 10 times more valor points for doing so. or he should be getting 10 times less. btw, i've done about 5,000 fights/raids since pvp started. did 2,700 just during pvp event

probably done about 1,000 raids alone against this freaking low casualty glitcher. he just took 2 of my crates!! ugghhOK, based on this, sounds like your issue is more with the loss issues you (and others) are having. I think I see what you are saying. It does make sense to me that BPs should be more related to the level of a player, much the same way that units in the events have different values depending on level. Oh, and one last hint about that guy you saw, you said many of those raids were probably before the BPs existed...true, but also the BPs were about double what they are now for a few weeks. I pushed hard to get up to Captain, Major is going to take a while!