PDA

View Full Version : Missions

boardgames rule
06-15-2012, 07:18 AM
I was wondering if you do the missions with the goals or do you just to the missions not using the goals so u get less xp.I am like 6 maps behind the new maps i unlock and i was wondering if i should just skip to the higher paying ones or if i should continue doing the maps in order with the goals.Please help

Bronson
06-15-2012, 07:21 AM
I only ever use the missions to farm loot and cash but rarely do any PVE these days unless like today it is event day. All the big money and loot items are on the last few maps so waiting until I lvl up over 100 to hit them (which isn't going to be any time soon)

Thunder Child
06-15-2012, 07:27 AM
I only ever use the missions to farm loot and cash but rarely do any PVE these days unless like today it is event day. All the big money and loot items are on the last few maps so waiting until I lvl up over 100 to hit them (which isn't going to be any time soon)Meeeeeeooooooow!

boardgames rule
06-15-2012, 07:31 AM
Should i just do the higher maps and not do the mission goals.

vitus79
06-15-2012, 07:37 AM
I only ever use the missions to farm loot and cash but rarely do any PVE these days unless like today it is event day. All the big money and loot items are on the last few maps so waiting until I lvl up over 100 to hit them (which isn't going to be any time soon)

same only time i get xp from pve is during first day on events. kinda hard to do pve with 400 energy anyway :D

Jhoemel
06-15-2012, 07:47 AM
I do it using the missions that pop up, gives me more cash