PDA

View Full Version : Verdict on scratchers?

Luciferianism
06-15-2012, 05:57 AM
Are they worth buying?
I think they're only suitable for non-gold buyers using tapjoy.
There's a real possibility of getting junk.

jmeijer
06-15-2012, 06:00 AM
I think not. Crates are still the best in my opinion.

Luciferianism
06-15-2012, 06:12 AM
I got flex Armor on my free one then I did a lot of tapjoy because the big prizes looked nice ... Bought one for 20 gold and got 250 respect. : (

Swingle007
06-15-2012, 06:26 AM
+1 for them being smart for non gold users/regular crate buyers/high level players. Lower lvl players that can be helped by items with attack/defense values in the teens or 20s should appreciate the fact that they can buy 3 scratchers for the price of one crate and get a decent shot at one of the three doing them some good. I personally don't mind trading a little bit of gold for respect (I'm sure that seems strange to some), but I didn't get enough of it from my scratchers (bought like 16 of them btw) to keep me coming back for more.

iteachem
06-15-2012, 06:27 AM
As long as I don't spend gold on them I am happy. They can only help me even if only a little.

Max Power
06-15-2012, 06:35 AM
Just another form of crates. Highs are higher, lows are lower, price is lower. Just a different shade of gambling lipstick.

Bala82
06-15-2012, 06:50 AM
i thought you 1 free one everyday ?

DenZ1
06-15-2012, 06:54 AM
Just another form of crates. Highs are higher, lows are lower, price is lower. Just a different shade of gambling lipstick.

+1.. wont help us slaughter pigs anyway :)

jj..

DenZ1
06-15-2012, 06:54 AM
i thought you 1 free one everyday ?
Free ones is a nice addition. Good reason to keep login in...

Rhino72
06-15-2012, 07:55 AM

At this point, I would rather pay the gold knowing I should be getting a posted 15% ; 25% ; 60% drop rate on crates. The highs seem extremely hard to get and the lows are horrible for gold spenders or anybody with a decent income. In game cash is so painful to see when it comes up. It was fun trying it the first day but I will enjoy the free chanes going forward unless we can get some kind of posted drop rate confirmation.

The Billionaire
06-15-2012, 08:03 AM
I love them. done about 12 of them so far and had $1m and the four guns three times and the 4 cars three times as well.

Nice one Funzio!!

Babytway
06-15-2012, 08:07 AM

well i need another shade cause i tried two shades and i got crap both times. lolol

sexkitteh
06-15-2012, 08:47 AM
Are scratchers out on android? Cause I haven't seen it yet... where do I get it?

nvm... I just read it's not available on droid yet :(

Max Power
06-15-2012, 10:18 AM
well i need another shade cause i tried two shades and i got crap both times. lolol

Baby, I think you may be an autumn.

Babytway
06-15-2012, 11:01 AM
Baby, I think you may be an autumn.

well i got no more gold to spend on the autumn. if i do in futue i will give you sneak peek

Babytway
06-15-2012, 11:04 AM
i think the scratchers are worth it for cheap a**es like me for only 20 gold after the free one. but like many other said before you are better off getting crates unless you have to have one the special items in the scratchers. but if you are a regular crate buyer i think the items in the scratcher will offer you little or no benefit.

Dr Girlfriend
06-15-2012, 12:28 PM
It would be cool if there was an option to buy scratchers with in game cash. 20 gold roughly equals $1M game cash. I'd spend a couple million scratching a couple extra a day.

DenZ1
06-15-2012, 12:33 PM
It would be cool if there was an option to buy scratchers with in game cash. 20 gold roughly equals $1M game cash. I'd spend a couple million scratching a couple extra a day.

Dream on.. :) That useless cash..

Max Power
06-15-2012, 01:26 PM
To me, the free scratchers every day are a wash. Everyone gets one, that all balances out.

To people who purchase them, I think the lower level guys can probably benefit from them more, as many prizes like respect and money are more useful down there. At some point, not sure where it is and it depends on stats rather than level, I think Crates might take over as a better value for HL players.

While the Scratchers have insanely high value items, they are so rare that are not really a factor, whereas decent high level items are a 15% match with crates.

Dravak
06-15-2012, 01:29 PM
it all depends on luck , that is basically it .. if you are one lucky SOB , then you would probaly get more out of the scratchers then the crates , if you are unlucky SOB , then stick to buying limited editions items and common gold items.

Simple as that , so you feel lucky , then try a scratcher .

Nudie
06-15-2012, 01:44 PM
After reading all the valuable opinions of all, it sounds like unless you are blessed by the gods of luck, scratchers are not a good option in the long run. May only help at the lower levels.

sexkitteh
06-15-2012, 01:46 PM
After reading all the valuable opinions of all, it sounds like unless you are blessed by the gods of luck, scratchers are not a good option in the long run. May only help at the lower levels.

And don't forget the free players!

DenZ1
06-15-2012, 01:56 PM
Simply stated.. Good entertainment. Got some gold leftovers and there is no event.. can buy a couple of those and try your luck. As long as they fairly cheap and you won't get those "in-game" money prizes..

Nice addition.. Move on.
Where is lobsters? :)
I'm hungry...

7rs60
06-15-2012, 07:38 PM
How do you get scratchers? I don't see them.