PDA

View Full Version : Scratchers and Campers.....

fuzzy
06-15-2012, 05:34 AM
Scratchers and Campers.....

With having the possibility of getting a free gold item a day I think it really helps out campers.

Now campers do not even have to take part in events to get a gold item and not have fear of gaining XP.

Thoughts ?

Swingle007
06-15-2012, 05:39 AM
If u got something large enough as far as a/d goes you might meet one of those goals to reach a certain level in either category and cause a level up, right? Other than that, looks like a sweet deal for u.

Dreno33
06-15-2012, 06:07 AM
Right, Fuzzy!(:

Btw, in my clean thread. Keep track of all of your accounts in there! I wanna see what Fuzz Ball's gets too!

Dr BoneCrusher
06-15-2012, 06:17 AM
Do you guys use at tap joy? If so how much gold a day do you average?

@Swearengen I am not going to pick fun at campers

iteachem
06-15-2012, 06:24 AM
Do you guys use at tap joy? If so how much gold a day do you average?

@Swearengen I am not going to pick fun at campers

As far as tapjoy, yes I use it.. when I am really on it I can get 20 gold a day. I am up to 118 since last week. I find that it works well when I am watching a game or something and I download a new app every commercial break, load up cc to see the gold change, then delete the new app

Max Power
06-15-2012, 06:29 AM
Scratchers and Campers.....

With having the possibility of getting a free gold item a day I think it really helps out campers.

Now campers do not even have to take part in events to get a gold item and not have fear of gaining XP.

Thoughts ?

Yes, it's a way for campers to get stronger.

ALL campers....as in no real competitive advantage.

iteachem
06-15-2012, 06:51 AM
Yes, it's a way for campers to get stronger.

ALL campers....as in no real competitive advantage.

All daily playing campers...

Max Power
06-15-2012, 10:27 AM
All daily playing campers...

Well, I guess assuming the primary function of camping is to build and collect money, that people would be logging in every day. Maybe people don't, but to me that's more "not playing" than camping.

nopenopenope
06-15-2012, 12:36 PM
My camper is the genuine article, no scratchers on this guy!