PDA

View Full Version : Cleaning?

Spartacus
06-15-2012, 05:26 AM
This morning when I unlocked my iPhone I saw that the CC app was unclickable and said "Cleaning..." under it. What is this?

Swingle007
06-15-2012, 05:29 AM
Mine did that too after downloading a bunch of Tapjoy stuff and then deleting it. When I finally booted it again I had buildings and event boxes missing, but it all came back after a couple of log in/log outs.

Spartacus
06-15-2012, 05:31 AM
Mine did that too after downloading a bunch of Tapjoy stuff and then deleting it. When I finally booted it again I had buildings and event boxes missing, but it all came back after a couple of log in/log outs.

Okay, so it's not harmful or anything?

Swingle007
06-15-2012, 05:34 AM
Hasn't been for me in over 12 hours now, so I wouldn't worry about it. :-)

Spartacus
06-15-2012, 05:45 AM
Hasn't been for me in over 12 hours now, so I wouldn't worry about it. :-)

Cool! Thanks so much Swingle007!

Boom
06-15-2012, 05:51 AM
Happened to me few months ago. I was scared lol but nothing happened

Gaming Will
06-15-2012, 08:00 AM
This morning when I unlocked my iPhone I saw that the CC app was unclickable and said "Cleaning..." under it. What is this?

Im pretty sure it has to do with the amount of space this game is taking on your amount of memory available. Mine did it a couple months ago and did a google search and if I remember correctly I basically had too many apps and very little memory left so the phone knew it needed to "clean" this app to free up some memory.

Robin Hood
06-15-2012, 11:05 AM
For what it's worth: several months ago I deleted MW after reaching level 3 to get the "Military Assault Rifle" in CC. I got the same "cleaning" message under CC and the item was removed from my inventory. After reloading MW, the item returned to my inventory.