War Priest
06-14-2012, 07:07 PM
This would cost $2,400,000,000+

bigflan
06-14-2012, 07:09 PM
What is his income

stricker
06-14-2012, 07:11 PM
post the profile page... and erase the ppl's name wp!!!

...and get rid of that huge signline!!! ...you too flan!!!

War Priest
06-14-2012, 07:12 PM
post the profile page... and erase the ppl's name wp!!!

I don't have his page yet. And no, that dude is probably a cheater.

Thief
06-14-2012, 07:13 PM
Even if he Collects 10 Million a day that would take 240 Days. Seems like it has to be a hacker unless his IPH is 1.2 MILLION+

stricker
06-14-2012, 07:14 PM
why not... still in shock starring at the screen??? ;p

bigflan
06-14-2012, 07:15 PM
War priest has met his match guys hahahahah

Mad
06-14-2012, 07:15 PM
Looks like a cheater, send it into support.

CAPT.GIN
06-14-2012, 07:16 PM
Hmmm this is weird... I never thought you would ever lose WP and your not even in whale teritory...

CAPT.GIN
06-14-2012, 07:17 PM
That ship that he has 444 of what is it called and it's stats?

War Priest
06-14-2012, 07:18 PM
Looks like a cheater, send it into support.

I would have no idea how. He isn't on my newsfeed or anything.

LeBarticus
06-14-2012, 07:18 PM
Hey look at that my top unit = your top unit :P

Corsair
06-14-2012, 07:20 PM
Or he bought money instead of gold. Nah he beat WP, must be a cheat. Lol ;)

06-14-2012, 07:23 PM
Report him/her to Funzio if you suspect cheating, however, regardless of what you assume, you should remove the name before posting.

War Priest
06-14-2012, 07:23 PM
I hope he doesn't attack back and force me to add my pending allies.

LeBarticus
06-14-2012, 07:24 PM
Didn't know you could lose battle points when losing... So do you gain them when people attack you and you win...?

War Priest
06-14-2012, 07:25 PM
Didn't know you could lose battle points when losing... So do you gain them when people attack you and you win...?

Yes, you do.

stricker
06-14-2012, 07:26 PM
you attacked him right??? so he is not going to be on your newfeed... lol...

hahaha... i beat your heart was racing at 120 bpm after that red screen popped up and you weren't thinking straight... so you took and quick screen shot and ran back to your base before you remembered you should have looked and his profile stats!!!

Wdigeorge
06-14-2012, 07:27 PM
Certainly looks suspicious. I was just looking at another player with over 600 aircraft carriers, 600+ nuke subs, and 600+ ballistic missile subs and only $250k IPH..... He would have needed tens of BILLIONS of in game cash to buy that many units.

bigflan
06-14-2012, 07:27 PM
The new event sucks I never win why why I want to win

War Priest
06-14-2012, 07:28 PM
you attacked him right??? so he is not going to be on your newfeed... lol...

hahaha... i beat your heart was racing at 120 bpm after that red screen popped up and you weren't thinking straight... so you took and quick screen shot and ran back to your base before you remembered you should have looked and his profile stats!!!

Maybe. But now I can't find him.

War Priest
06-14-2012, 07:29 PM
The new event sucks I never win why why I want to win

STFU! Go to the right thread!

CAPT.GIN
06-14-2012, 07:29 PM
It's alright WP can't win them all...

War Priest
06-14-2012, 07:30 PM
It's alright WP can't win them all...

I lost to a most likely cheater so it don't count. :D

bigflan
06-14-2012, 07:31 PM
I'm sad I really want that event item then I can crush WP and give him a lose to remember but I never win

CAPT.GIN
06-14-2012, 07:34 PM
Flan as you can see WP it ticked off because some hacker... Go bs on my thread...

War Priest
06-14-2012, 07:35 PM
There. I just found him. Give me a second.

bigflan
06-14-2012, 07:35 PM
Flan as you can see WP it ticked off because some hacker... Go bs on my thread...

Sure then then then

stricker
06-14-2012, 07:37 PM
...now here is a case were my dyslexia works just fine!!!

WP sees the YOU LOST screen... stares for a few seconds before he chocks up a few words from trembling lips... pauses... then repeats the statement backwards as his head turns 360 degrees on his neck...

DAMMIT IM MAD ::: DAM MI TIMMAD !!!

CAPT.GIN
06-14-2012, 07:37 PM
Sure then then then

Okkkk........

CAPT.GIN
06-14-2012, 07:38 PM
There. I just found him. Give me a second.

Good let's check this guys account out...

War Priest
06-14-2012, 07:40 PM
Flan, go overdose on your Flintstone vitamins or something...

CAPT.GIN
06-14-2012, 07:40 PM
Flan don't copy me you a$$!!!

Mad
06-14-2012, 07:41 PM
I would have no idea how. He isn't on my newsfeed or anything.

Send in that page with his name and stats. Should be all they need.

CAPT.GIN
WP you got a pic of his units?

War Priest
Hmmm... So far he looks legit, maybe he won because of more allies???

Dude, are you serious? The point is he has 444 $5,400,000 units! What is legit about that? Damn...

bigflan
06-14-2012, 07:42 PM
He is not legit send in a ticket

CAPT.GIN
06-14-2012, 07:44 PM
Dude, are you serious? The point is he has 444 $5,400,000 units! What is legit about that? Damn...

Thats why I was asking about that ship unit before but know one answered... Yea WP he's a hacker!!! Report em...

JohnnyR
06-14-2012, 07:45 PM
Looks like a big time cash buyer. Could be a hacker. In anycase, it's a good idea to forward this to those who CAN discern the difference. Here it's gonna just cause a rucous...

Regardless of what we personally think, the poster's name should be removed. It's been very clearly stated multiple times from Mark.

War Priest
06-14-2012, 07:47 PM
Regardless of what we personally think, the poster's name should be removed. It's been very clearly stated multiple times from Mark.

You sure? Never have I once seen that and it isn't posted in the rules.

bigflan
06-14-2012, 07:48 PM
Hijack

Hey if you were suspected as a cheater what would you do

And still at 1

JohnnyR
06-14-2012, 07:59 PM

Sorry bro, it's such a common courtesy around here that I thought it was written down in the rules.

Mark's words (this was in regards to a suspected "cloaker:"

Yeah, you have to remove all names.

Send me the names, whatever invite codes you have, levels, etc. I'm happy to start an investigation.

War Priest
06-14-2012, 08:01 PM
Sorry bro, it's such a common courtesy around here that I thought it was written down in the rules.

Mark's words (this was in regards to a suspected "cloaker:"

Thanks for providing the post. And the term "common courtesty" I didn't think existed on here with the way Flan and Capt Gin are.

Poopenshire
06-14-2012, 08:05 PM
The amount of cheaters and hackers is starting to get disturbing.

manbeast
06-14-2012, 08:05 PM
wp- you lost 2 units???? thought u had a gold army. what did u lose

War Priest
06-14-2012, 08:07 PM
wp- you lost 2 units???? thought u had a gold army. what did u lose

Probably commando's. I never check but that is usually what it is.

Selfproclaimed
06-14-2012, 08:09 PM
How come you only lost 30,000 though. I know you got A lot of unvaulted cash. What determines how much a person loses when it come to unvaulted cash

manbeast
06-14-2012, 08:11 PM
How come you only lost 30,000 though. I know you got A lot of unvaulted cash. What determines how much a person loses when it come to unvaulted cash

30k max. i think its absolutely stupid

Selfproclaimed
06-14-2012, 08:20 PM
U mean 30k max if your the attacker and lose?

War Priest
06-14-2012, 08:22 PM
30k max. i think its absolutely stupid

I wouldn't want to lose more. I don't see how that's stupid. You like losing more?

Agent Orange
06-14-2012, 08:22 PM
That's odd, I could have sworn I have seen higher losses from attacks granted that could be just accumulated attempts at attacks that are all lumped into one notice.

Selfproclaimed
06-14-2012, 08:34 PM
Well. For instance,during that attack tourney, people would talk about how people "donated" .attacked them and ended up losing . And people were talking about the highest about donated,some say few hundred thou.others said a mill. If its an accumulation, I don't know about other people,but if I lose twice in a row,I'm surely not gonna continue to lose more,lol

Agent Orange
06-14-2012, 08:48 PM
Ok so WP you are mad because you lost and you have higher stats than this player? Or just curious as to why he has 444 of those aircraft carriers?

I have a couple of theories on this, could be a hacker or could be someone like you playing in that level and taking down a lot of cash from weaker players. Those are pretty high stats for that level and that number of allies so he has a fairly dense force from that unit. But it's entirely possible that it is legit as the rest of his stats look about right.

Before Funzio really screwed around with PvP and sent the loss rates through the roof I had over 600 Stealth Frigates at that level. Now I'm taking a good long look at reducing my ally count in order to increase the density of my army.

If you lost because you thought you had higher attack stats it's possible he's done something I've been testing out with my LLP and collecting a lot of cash from players attacking them.

I terms of hackers, I noticed the other day a sudden influx of what appeared to be hackers with a lot of unvaulted cash. I took down one player for multi millions over the span of 24 hours. So we still have a problem with hackers and the game.

spectra
06-14-2012, 08:49 PM

they you have to delete the name
another forum member posted pictures with the names of the player and Mark himself deleted the pictures, because of that and reminded him to delete names
Cheers

manbeast
06-14-2012, 09:11 PM
I wouldn't want to lose more. I don't see how that's stupid. You like losing more?

i dont lose battles i initiate. i'm not lazy. i check players stats before attacking. if you were too lazy to check his stats before attacking you deserve to lose way more than 30k. you should lose AT LEAST 1 mil.

if he has 444 aircraft carriers, he probably lost one fending off your attack. he loses $5.4 million in inventory, and only gains $30k. doesnt sound like a system that rewards winners to me.

havent u read my thread on this topic?

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?32073-Critical-change-needed-for-PVP

War Priest
06-14-2012, 09:14 PM
they you have to delete the name
another forum member posted pictures with the names of the player and Mark himself deleted the pictures, because of that and reminded him to delete names
Cheers

He can delete them if he wants. I don't care since everybody already saw. I am not taking my time to edit it though.

War Priest
06-14-2012, 09:17 PM
Ok so WP you are mad because you lost and you have higher stats than this player? Or just curious as to why he has 444 of those aircraft carriers?

I have a couple of theories on this, could be a hacker or could be someone like you playing in that level and taking down a lot of cash from weaker players. Those are pretty high stats for that level and that number of allies so he has a fairly dense force from that unit. But it's entirely possible that it is legit as the rest of his stats look about right.

Before Funzio really screwed around with PvP and sent the loss rates through the roof I had over 600 Stealth Frigates at that level. Now I'm taking a good long look at reducing my ally count in order to increase the density of my army.

If you lost because you thought you had higher attack stats it's possible he's done something I've been testing out with my LLP and collecting a lot of cash from players attacking them.

I terms of hackers, I noticed the other day a sudden influx of what appeared to be hackers with a lot of unvaulted cash. I took down one player for multi millions over the span of 24 hours. So we still have a problem with hackers and the game.

I am not mad I am curious! That is over 2.4 billion dollars just in those units. He may be legit, or he may be a cheater, but the chances of him getting a lot of money from other players is slim. For this last money I have only found 2 cash cows and they were small cash cows meaning like 5M on hand.

I sent a ticket with the photo so they can investigate but I think it is probably a cheat.

War Priest
06-14-2012, 09:18 PM
i dont lose battles i initiate. i'm not lazy. i check players stats before attacking. if you were too lazy to check his stats before attacking you deserve to lose way more than 30k. you should lose AT LEAST 1 mil.

if he has 444 aircraft carriers, he probably lost one fending off your attack. he loses $5.4 million in inventory, and only gains $30k. doesnt sound like a system that rewards winners to me.

havent u read my thread on this topic?

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?32073-Critical-change-needed-for-PVP

That's why he attacks back and can get 300K at a time instead of 30K. He didn't do any work so shouldn't get millions. If he attacks back and actually does some work he will get more.

Copenhagen
06-14-2012, 09:21 PM
May not be a cheat with 4800 fights won which would generate alot of cash to purchase units along with iph and possibly cash purchases. Does he have other gold units?

JohnnyR
06-14-2012, 09:26 PM
That's why he attacks back and can get 300K at a time instead of 30K. He didn't do any work so should get millions. If he attacks back and actually does some work he will get more.

Nailed it. Defending takes zero effort. I don't see why it should be rewarded any more than it is. Hard as hell to get anything from attacks as it is.

manbeast
06-14-2012, 09:29 PM
Nailed it. Defending takes zero effort. I don't see why it should be rewarded any more than it is. Hard as hell to get anything from attacks as it is.

i'd like to see you say that after a low cas. glitcher attacks you relentlessly, you win 80% of the battles and are still down millions of dollars. happens to me all the time bc i always have unvaulted cash. as long as they win 1 out of 10 they come out ahead money-wise

JohnnyR
06-14-2012, 09:34 PM
i'd like to see you say that after a low cas. glitcher attacks you relentlessly, you win 80% of the battles and are still down millions of dollars. happens to me all the time bc i always have unvaulted cash. as long as they win 1 out of 10 they come out ahead money-wise

This I get, how effing frustrating. Honestly though, I'd say the bigger issue is the glitcher, and not the amount paid to the defender. I myself would like to be rewarded for my own strategy-pouring skill points into attack. I don't think it's a big coincidence that I can raid someone with 6000 Defense (showing, UNBOOSTED!) over my Attack.

manbeast
06-14-2012, 09:39 PM
This I get, how effing frustrating. Honestly though, I'd say the bigger issue is the glitcher, and not the amount paid to the defender. I myself would like to be rewarded for my own strategy-pouring skill points into attack. I don't think it's a big coincidence that I can raid someone with 6000 Defense (showing, UNBOOSTED!) over my Attack.

i poured my skill into attack as well. 100 atk only 20 def.

and i agree the bigger issue is the glitcher.

however, i still think the loser should LOSE!! i mean come on. 30k is nothing at our levels! NOTHING!! every unit in my army costs at least 100 k. if you are stupid enough to lose an attack you initiated then you deserve to lose something. the winner doesn't deserve to lose. initiated or not. it took a lot of work to build up my defense. it doesnt take a lot of work for you to blindly attack people on a rivals list.

Copenhagen
06-14-2012, 09:41 PM
May not be a cheat with 4800 fights won which would generate alot of cash to purchase units along with iph and possibly cash purchases. Does he have other gold units?

I just double checked the math on this and don't see how it is possible without buying cash. My bad

Selfproclaimed
06-14-2012, 09:44 PM
With his iph, I doubt it but if he does a lot of attacks and raids,missions, he might be able to accumulate the cash but at the same time, the amount of unit losses hed have to recoup would be unbelievable as well

War Priest
06-14-2012, 09:46 PM
I just double checked the math on this and don't see how it is possible without buying cash. My bad

I don't see why somebody would buy 2.4+ billion fake money for units that they can lose. It is better spent on buildings and upgrades, not on units.

Copenhagen
06-14-2012, 09:49 PM
I don't see why somebody would buy 2.4+ billion fake money for units that they can lose. It is better spent on buildings and upgrades, not on units.

I agree. Did he have any gold units or buildings that would indicate he spends dough on the game? There 's no harm in sending in a ticket on this.

War Priest
06-14-2012, 09:52 PM
I agree. Did he have any gold units or buildings that would indicate he spends dough on the game? There 's no harm in sending in a ticket on this.

No, his base sucked. And I already sent a ticket. The guy had his code on his wall so I sent a request so hopefully he doesn't get revenge. Haha

JohnnyR
06-14-2012, 09:53 PM
i poured my skill into attack as well. 100 atk only 20 def.

and i agree the bigger issue is the glitcher.

however, i still think the loser should LOSE!! i mean come on. 30k is nothing at our levels! NOTHING!! every unit in my army costs at least 100 k. if you are stupid enough to lose an attack you initiated then you deserve to lose something. the winner doesn't deserve to lose. initiated or not. it took a lot of work to build up my defense. it doesnt take a lot of work for you to blindly attack people on a rivals list.

I regularly hit people near or equal my stats to see if I can, to collect valor, etc. With unboosted stats showing, I think it would be a pisser if this changed all of a sudden, especially after I (and I'm sure others) have gotten used to the way the system now works. I try to adapt to what we have in place already, and really could care less for ANY change. I honestly don't think game play would be too radically different, but the softened blow of losing kinda makes PVP a bit more viable for those of us into attacking, and bearable for the really low stat guys who would be pounded even more if PVP losses were in millions.... If there was greater loss of cash incurred from defeats, I think this would drive people to smash weaklings (I'm gonna guess mostly free players and n00bs) into oblivion, and out of the game. As it is now, it's not too terrible to take the risk, and lose against rivals of equal or better stats, and is a bit more interesting this way.

And heck, if the idgit leaves you 30K, he's obviously sitting on a honeypot-hit him back!

Corsair
06-14-2012, 10:56 PM
Thank you Johnny, was getting a little tired of hearing how stupid it is to lose an attack. If all you are doing is playing it safe, well that's your choice, but stomping on ants isn't very challenging. I have about 100 losses in my last 3000 fights, gotta try for more valor/BP, and sometimes the system throws you a curve all or two in the middle of a string of victories. Have also had a few runs where I'd lose the first hit or two then clean up after that. You never know if you don't push the envelope a bit.

And yeah, anyone dropping 30 or 60k is guaranteed an attack back without me checking their stats first! Best way to find cash cows.

Dreno33
06-14-2012, 10:57 PM
CCM deleted everything, have no idea what this thread is about lol

War Priest
06-14-2012, 10:59 PM

This guy I attacked had 444 $5.4M aircraft carriers.

Dreno33
06-14-2012, 11:00 PM
This guy I attacked had 444 $5.4M aircraft carriers.

1) fµck that's a lot of money. did he have a good economy for it?
2) love the sig improvement(: (tho could use a smaller font(: )

JohnnyR
06-14-2012, 11:03 PM
Thank you Johnny, was getting a little tired of hearing how stupid it is to lose an attack. If all you are doing is playing it safe, well that's your choice, but stomping on ants isn't very challenging. I have about 100 losses in my last 3000 fights, gotta try for more valor/BP, and sometimes the system throws you a curve all or two in the middle of a string of victories. Have also had a few runs where I'd lose the first hit or two then clean up after that. You never know if you don't push the envelope a bit.

And yeah, anyone dropping 30 or 60k is guaranteed an attack back without me checking their stats first! Best way to find cash cows.

Have had the same experience Corsair, with the first 1 or 2 losses turning to victory. Usually if I find the stat is a bit lower than what I normally have lost to, I chock it up to skill points and go for a third-and win. Have had it the other way too-raid a building twice to not be able to hit it a third time. Kinda sucks, as the BPs and unit loss makes it a waste of stamina, but hey-it's a gamble, not sure why or how it works, but it's the mystery of the game. I like it. Nobody knows who will really win in a boxing match until the last bell rings, and that's how MW is in a way.

WP found a guy with 444 of I think aircraft carriers.

War Priest
06-14-2012, 11:03 PM
1) fµck that's a lot of money. did he have a good economy for it?
2) love the sig improvement(: (tho could use a smaller font(: )

444 of those is 2.4 billion dollars. And no, only 134K per hour.

And yeah, it actually started annoying me too because after I submitted a post it would go to the bottom of my sig and I couldn't see the post.

Mcdoc
06-14-2012, 11:08 PM

LoL if it wasn't so SAD that it takes an hour to get THAT addressed but other issues take weeks to address :/

I know it is simple to delete a photo - but it's also simple to comment on some of the lingering questions :/

War Priest
06-14-2012, 11:15 PM
I bet he isn't even going to look into it even though he had the info right there.

Dreno33
06-14-2012, 11:22 PM
LoL if it wasn't so SAD that it takes an hour to get THAT addressed but other issues take weeks to address :/

I know it is simple to delete a photo - but it's also simple to comment on some of the lingering questions :/

hey mc(: long time no talk. how've you been?

RedLabit
06-14-2012, 11:33 PM
Thank you Johnny, was getting a little tired of hearing how stupid it is to lose an attack. If all you are doing is playing it safe, well that's your choice, but stomping on ants isn't very challenging....

Hehe, hope you haven't stomp on an elephant before. :)
Once you are on his newsfeed, the so called ant roles will be reversed. That's the main reason why some of us check the stats before attacking anyway.

Corsair
06-15-2012, 12:10 AM
Oh I've had to deal with a few elephants, goes with the game. No risk no reward. Just found a cow, went 11-4, 1.5 mil won, 30k lost (started vaulting after that). 100 BP each hit. I'll take it. :) Just wish the guy had a box or two!

JMC
06-15-2012, 12:42 AM
Guys hacking or he's stupid and actually buys in-game cash.

At the lower levels it is extremely easy to get cash especially if you can milk campers for their unvaulted cash. For amount of wins he has, if he was solely milking off campers with lots of cash out, he could have around 1.5 billion, but not 2.4B.

Mcdoc
06-15-2012, 12:44 AM
hey mc(: long time no talk. how've you been?love the avatar - LoL. Much better than the Team Edward "Teenie Bop" pic :)

manbeast
06-15-2012, 04:44 PM
Hey look at that my top unit = your top unit :P

yea i was a bit shocked to see that as well. that unit is my 3rd best attack unit. i feel special having more powerful units than the big WP

stricker
06-15-2012, 04:53 PM
Guys hacking or he's stupid and actually buys in-game cash.

At the lower levels it is extremely easy to get cash especially if you can milk campers for their unvaulted cash. For amount of wins he has, if he was solely milking off campers with lots of cash out, he could have around 1.5 billion, but not 2.4B.

doesn't matter if he's milking campers, buying cash or hacking... he's not the brightest bulb on the tree for sure... i mean, why fly a Russian flag and invest or hack-add ships like that??? DUH!!! ...should be using UK flag, so that right there makes me think he is just another ignorant cloak-hacker!!! LOL

http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af58/rmgboys/MW_glitch/homerbrain.jpg

War Priest
06-15-2012, 06:02 PM
Why do you think he's cheater?. Because he beat you?. For your own sanity leave your ego at the door when you enter whale territory.

WTF. Are you fing *******?

stricker
06-15-2012, 06:05 PM
wp (& all others)... don't reply to this idiot anymore... suggest you just use the "!" reporting icon and request he would be banned...

Wdigeorge
06-15-2012, 06:29 PM
Why do you think he's cheater?. Because he beat you?. For your own sanity leave your ego at the door when you enter whale territory.

WP, Rossco is trolling this thread as well as others. I think you have a legitimate concern over your rival's cash units. Like stricker said, just ignore Rossco. He is making a fool of himself.

War Priest
06-15-2012, 06:31 PM
WP, Rossco is trolling this thread as well as others. I think you have a legitimate concern over your rival's cash units. Like stricker said, just ignore Rossco. He is making a fool of himself.

There is a whole thread about him on the other forum. :D So much hateful comments about him. Haha!

Contaukiuc
06-16-2012, 04:23 AM
let's me count ....
http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m109/contaukiuc/IMG_3637.png

552 X 5.400.000 =?
2633 X 750.000 = ?
1380 X 2.000.000 = ?

??? WTF ?

Romaro
06-16-2012, 06:33 AM
No, his base sucked. And I already sent a ticket. The guy had his code on his wall so I sent a request so hopefully he doesn't get revenge. Haha
Glad you sent a ticket WP, let see if he legit so good for him, but if get ban from the dev is good for us, another "loki" sent to his planet

War Priest
06-16-2012, 09:38 AM
This guy added me so I am safe. Check and he also has 400 some steath bombers.

Jhoemel
06-16-2012, 08:30 PM
I think that guy used the cash cheat that Albeezy told me. He read it on some forum how to do it