PDA

View Full Version : Exp points

tower
06-14-2012, 03:32 PM
So...I started camping @ level 5 on IOS. Leveled up to 6 by accidentally completing jobs like getting mafia.

Anyway...my exp points seem to climb every time someone attacks me and I win.

Does this seem right? What a pain in the ass / wicked offense against campers.

sexkitteh
06-14-2012, 03:34 PM
yeah - you will get to around level 10-12 or more when camping at low level...

nopenopenope
06-14-2012, 06:02 PM
yeah - you will get to around level 10-12 or more when camping at low level...

not true...

@OP, yes defensive XP is gained for each successfully defended attack/rob. There are ways to manupulate your stats such as with mob size if you want to keep XP low.

mnju_03
06-14-2012, 06:04 PM
Lies!!! ALL LIES!

tower
06-14-2012, 06:15 PM
not true...

@OP, yes defensive XP is gained for each successfully defended attack/rob. There are ways to manupulate your stats such as with mob size if you want to keep XP low.

*random typing*

"Enhance"

*random typing*

"Enhance"

Wickedly high mafia throws me off the radar of the weak and on the radar of people equally camperish so everything is peaceful?

mnju_03
06-14-2012, 06:16 PM
*random typing*

"Enhance"

*random typing*

"Enhance"

I now love you, and this is forever. That is all.

nopenopenope
06-14-2012, 06:18 PM
1...2...3..........doooo iiiiiiiiiit.

mnju_03
06-14-2012, 06:19 PM
1...2...3..........doooo iiiiiiiiiit.

Also laugh worthy... :P

tower
06-14-2012, 06:23 PM
I now love you, and this is forever. That is all.

WHATEVER MOTHER F!@#ER!

Broken Lizards are...*sniff*...simply my heroes

mnju_03
06-14-2012, 06:25 PM
WHATEVER MOTHER F!@#ER!

Broken Lizards are...*sniff*...simply my heroes

Does this look like spit to you?

tower
06-16-2012, 11:19 PM
Wickedly high mafia throws me off the radar of the weak and on the radar of people equally camperish so everything is peaceful?

You know, someone could have corrected me about this! I completely forgot about the mafia limits by level.

outbackhat
06-17-2012, 01:53 AM
Since so many of you are familiar with camping, let me ask you this. Where is the thrill? I mean attacking someone and taking his money because you can is point , no? To not do it because you might level up? I mean I try not to fight and rob from time to time but it is so damn boring.

Auxilium
06-17-2012, 02:10 AM
It is outbackhat. At this moment i'm also camping to build myself a really strong economy. My goal is to make a economy so strong i can equip my mob with the best weapons money can buy. So i save my respect points for the higher levels. It is boring and attacking is the most fun thing to do and winning is even better :)

Also another problem occured for me, i won 10mil with a scratch card and i'm lvl 7. I will not bank it because i will waste 1 mil and if i get attacked and someone wins, i only lose 350 because that's the cap of my lvl now. I got attacked 30 times in 1 night and only lost 1 fight to a gold spender so i'm all good. At this lvl it's safe to keep it on hand and spending it on 2 MT and 2 lofts + upgrades (already build 1 lvl 3 MT and another upgrading to 3 right now) A loft wich is builing and later my 2nd loft. I just have to wait now till my money is spend on the upgrades till a have a reasonable amount to get out and kick some ass.

All together: it's boring, but good to have a headstart on others wich will be held far into the game because you can outfit your mafia with good items and the others lack behind.

outbackhat
06-17-2012, 02:42 AM
I have told friends I have gotten to load game to spend more time on lower levels but I didn't. Doing alright income wise for equipment, with businesses and from taking from campers and prey I run into. And respect coins help alot.

Auxilium
06-17-2012, 02:48 AM
It works the way you do it, but there's a major side effect. Each time you rob or steal money from someone you level up. Wich will mean you run into stronger enemies also. The other side effect is that your not able to farm allot respect because you also need to farm for money. If you have a strong economy, you can focus on robbing high respect buildings and for the fun, players with allot cash on hand.