PDA

View Full Version : Where did the loot go?

MSH
06-14-2012, 02:51 PM
Is it just me, or does the frequency of the PvE loot drops goes down dramatically when all those boxes based events take place? Last time the quality of loot drops was nerfed and quantity of the drops decreased by about 50-60%; now I get virtually no loot at all, just boxes. It might be just my luck, of course, but I really do LOTS PvEs...

Skoty422
06-14-2012, 02:58 PM
I have gotten a few loot drops by them selves and with boxes. But the loot drop rate decreases dramatically during these events for me.

The_Red
06-14-2012, 03:28 PM
I think its independent - I get drops with boxes and loot all the time. *Shrug*

MSH
06-14-2012, 05:45 PM
I think its independent - I get drops with boxes and loot all the time. *Shrug*
I think you are either a lucky exception, Red, or you have some hidden hunting grounds somewhere. I do a few hundred PvEs/ day. Before the last box event my loot drop ratio was about 1 drop to 4.5 PvE, during and after the event the ratio changed to about 1 to 7.5 boxes excluded. Now it is close to 1 to 10, or worse and the quality is not there either. Plenty of boxes, though. The only units that yield consistent drops are the bosses, but they take forever to dispatch and the loot quality is still questionable even there. Pity that - I really enjoyed getting all that loot every so often...

Zesder
06-14-2012, 05:54 PM
I havnt gotten any new weapon or armour for my hero for over a week now.

The_Red
06-14-2012, 06:00 PM
I think you are either a lucky exception, Red, or you have some hidden hunting grounds somewhere.

Play a higher level map - this isn't a conspiracy.

MaverickMunkey
06-14-2012, 06:02 PM
To be honest I have had no issues in finding decent weapons or armour. However, I have noticed that the higher the level of map you master the slightly better the loot gets.

MSH
06-14-2012, 06:41 PM
Play a higher level map - this isn't a conspiracy.
Ha ve completed all maps, Red - there are indeed better chances on higher maps, but the pattern is the same - more boxes - less/lower quality loot. Don't think it is a "conspiracy" - just a conscious corporate decision to make preferred gaming patterns more gems intensive IMHO