PDA

View Full Version : Finish all levels on map

Automaine
06-14-2012, 01:00 PM
Is it a good thing to finish all levels on a map board? There are 5 levels to each board on the map, does anyone do the same? Or do most just jump to the next board on the map and not complete all levels.

Jp lfs
06-14-2012, 01:11 PM
Finishing the maps through level 5 will earn you an extra Skill Point. (Also an extra grunt, and some extra cash.)

cheiz
06-14-2012, 01:18 PM
Hi Automaine, what's good? depends on your strategy, doesn't it? After the 5th finish you get an extra skill point, which is obviously useful, but in the mean time you're also getting another grunt (think that's the 3rd 'prize' - could also be considered useful though) and a lot more xp, which means you're leveling up (at some point) without access to the more interesting loot of the higher maps. So, what are you trying to achieve?

cheiz
06-14-2012, 01:20 PM
Hi Jp, I see was slow again... and repeating you... lol

Ryans67
06-14-2012, 02:26 PM
I was finishing the 5th before moving on to the next map. I finally stopped because it gives too much XP, and nothing worth the hassle except the skill point. I finished all the maps up to Train Station, and am level 97. If I decide to gain more XP, it will while working on the last 4 maps.

Jp lfs
06-14-2012, 02:28 PM
Hi Jp, I see was slow again... and repeating you... lol

But your answer was better and more in-depth. I regretted not going into more detail, so I'm glad you added what you did.