PDA

View Full Version : I'm allowed Now To Make A Thread

Fig O Ni
06-14-2012, 10:35 AM
So I just remember what I was going to post.

Here is the game.

I have a guy who is a low iph player (18k if you wanted to know) who has above the normal amount of defensive buildings.

His best defensive weapon is the loaded dice with defensive stats of 138(Also his highest attacking item).

So the flavour is this guy has a minus 9k attack difference to my defense(maybe real defense is around -6k, just guessing).
I have a 4k better attack to his defense(real defense).

So I cannot comprehend at the level he is on without owning a bankbuster or black widow he manages to not only open my building but also consume my explosives.
This fact can make sense if you was to take into account that his skill point distribution in attack is far superior to defensive skill points.

Now this is the confusing part.

I own a black widow which has given me another 100 attack skill points on top of the current 68 skill point I have in my attack.
Now if this guy is able to successfully rob me with a much inferior attack, then logic will assume that he should no way be able to compete when I am to attack him.
As my stats are better plus I think I would have better skill point ratio to his defense skill point ratio.

Low and behold I have lost the fight against him here and there.

He was a 499 rat but no more now as I was relentless but I think the widow maker is a placebo weapon.

I have 6 event items better stats so don't see why I'm losing.
This is the same guy that cause me to send a ticket because he was too beaten up to fight (thanks for the fix) so what would be right to ask conzio to look if his skill point distribution corresponds to the amount he should have which is 3 per level plus the extras from mastering to level 5 on the maps.

I hate to say it but it was fun attacking him but by becoming a 500 I have no use for him.

Dravak
06-14-2012, 10:41 AM
Some people cheated there ATTACK and DEFENSE skill , just sent a post to funzio and they will clear it up .

But one of the reasons they gave out widowmakers and bankbusters , was with 68 attack you had versus my 202 defense skill , you couldn't even rob me :p unless you keep trying 5 times ..

so you really need to be 100% sure , look have now 377 attack (both event items) if If I can't beat somebody in 10-20 times .
Something is definetly a foul ... since sacrificed stamina and energy to get those stats .

Fig O Ni
06-14-2012, 10:58 AM
All I was suggesting is that at his stats including only

1 acid squirt gun, 1 skull breaker, 1 radar watch & he must of brought a 3 crate, which gave him 3 commons (2 mini getaway & 1 demolitioner)

All the rest a free items and as I said he owns the loaded dice as best weapon but he is overall weaker than me so stronger stat mafia had trouble against me & had high priced gold item & event items.
But he I loses against.

I'll take your advice and chuck support a ticket to look into it.

Hacksaw Paul
06-14-2012, 11:01 AM
You assumed logic fig, I am not convinced there is much logic to CC sometimes! When attacking players you are awarded experience and respect points as we know, however for me at least there ain't much logic behind said awards, take a look next time you are on the rampage, in one attack you get for example 4 exp and 3 rp points, the next attack on the same victim and it's 23 & 11??
confused.com 

Dravak
06-14-2012, 11:05 AM
Fig just post to funzio , and don't settle for a monkey reply :) , if he keeps bothering you .
Cause they got tons of those everyday , but with that much difference , something else is up .

Fig O Ni
06-14-2012, 11:20 AM
I see you point Hacksaw.

The point is I never paid for a vault of gold and instead of receiving 1500, I ended up with 2000.
Or ended an event on 9 but received the 10th item.

So when there is no gain for conzio there is never a mistake/imbalance.
Why do conzio need to be so shadowy, be upfront as most glitches/hacks are purposely never sorted as it help drive sales.
I know people who have very good stats but the speed of accumulation from farming these items fall well below the time taken to accumulate threshold.
All I think to myself is a cheater normally quits the game in the 130-170 levels as the items to farm run out that will improve there game so the best line they come up with is that they won the game.

LOL, More like the game beat your a.ss to submission.

Fig O Ni
06-14-2012, 11:25 AM
No I bothered him to submission he is cool as he only takes my 6 hour building and on occasion my 8 but it's fun.

The only issue is why would I lose against someone of his stats with low income.
So having a high defensive skill point isn't logical as he is only defending 18k ph.
So it just seems that he must have way beyond the 168 defensive skill point because I loss & his defense it built around defensive building which we all know are semi dud.

Dravak
06-14-2012, 11:57 AM
That is why I told you fig , must be hacked skill points ..

But enough about that :D remember bro , in the end F them we should all play the way we want .
And funzio so fix the cheaters ASAP or move them over to the test realm , where they can play with other cheaters and funzio gods .

Like max payne 3 is doing . and let people have legit fun :) .

snuke
06-15-2012, 06:48 AM
Noob question, but here goes: If I'm only level 4 and have 68 mafia members, I know I can only bring 20 members into PVP fights. But what I don't understand is why my offense and defense keep increasing in my stats page even after I buy, for instance, a 20th armor item.

Example: I had 18 trench coats and 2 steel toed boots. That should be the max number of armor items contributing to my defense and offense. But then I bought 4 more trench coats and my offense and defense numbers kept increasing. How is that possible when I'm only level 4 and can only use 20 armor items at one time?
Is my offense and defense number only showing me what I could be if I raised my level? Does this mean I need to calculate my actual offense/defense on my own instead of trusting the number in my stats page?

dudeman
06-15-2012, 07:10 AM
Noob question, but here goes: If I'm only level 4 and have 68 mafia members, I know I can only bring 20 members into PVP fights. But what I don't understand is why my offense and defense keep increasing in my stats page even after I buy, for instance, a 20th armor item.

Example: I had 18 trench coats and 2 steel toed boots. That should be the max number of armor items contributing to my defense and offense. But then I bought 4 more trench coats and my offense and defense numbers kept increasing. How is that possible when I'm only level 4 and can only use 20 armor items at one time?
Is my offense and defense number only showing me what I could be if I raised my level? Does this mean I need to calculate my actual offense/defense on my own instead of trusting the number in my stats page?

The game automatically uses only your best equipment. You can have 10,000 armor and it will still only use the best 20. This works for both attack and defense, but don't make the mistake of adding the two stats together. They are listed separately for a reason.

snuke
06-15-2012, 08:58 AM
The game automatically uses only your best equipment. You can have 10,000 armor and it will still only use the best 20. This works for both attack and defense, but don't make the mistake of adding the two stats together. They are listed separately for a reason.

Oh definitely, and thanks for the response.
But I'm still confused as to why, for instance, my defense rating increases when I continue to buy trench coats even though I can only use 20 at level 4. I have 18 t-coats and 9 steel boots, so I should automatically be using all 9 boots (2 defense each) and 11 coats(1 defense each). But my defense keeps going up by one for each additional trench coat I purchase for some reason. Can anyone explain this?

snuke
06-15-2012, 01:49 PM
Can anyone answer the above question? Just not sure why my ratings go up even though I'm buying more weapons than my level will allow me to equip.