PDA

View Full Version : Good drop rate vehicles in low level maps?

Olly1
06-14-2012, 04:47 AM
Ok I've been reading through a lot of posts on here and I'm still confused

I haven't unlocked all the maps yet but in your experience which of the following would you recommend completing to get a high drop rate/low xp gain? I'm trying to level up slowly so I can catch up with my rubbish first few 60+ levels, hence the low xp part

- Empire airport - City Bus
- Army base - Helicopter gunship
- Other suggestion?

Some threads say some of these have been nerfed, others say different.

Any ideas please, vets?

Dr BoneCrusher
06-14-2012, 05:12 AM
Hot box van pier 13 small projects 7 attack 7 defense

Olly1
06-14-2012, 05:17 AM
Hot box van pier 13 small projects 7 attack 7 defense

Awesome, thanks. Just gave that a go and got the van straight away. Good start!

Any more ideas?

Boom
06-14-2012, 05:23 AM
Muscle car junkyard lowrider 6-6 this place is alright I guess u can try it

Dr BoneCrusher
06-14-2012, 05:29 AM
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AqX4lDb5cyUvdHl6RXFncTlLVDY5NjdvQ3FZWmF3eW c

Check this spreadsheet out may help

in-game j
06-14-2012, 06:39 AM
what's column F and G on that spreadsheet for?

Sasha54
06-14-2012, 07:05 AM
I like to go for a cup of tea in Chinatown.

Teahouse drops a Police Armoured Van - however XP's are high
Junkyard - Flattened Car gives out the Devilish Taxis - I got quite a few - also the Crushed Cars gives out the grey armoured truck

and at Auto Row - the Car Dealership gives out the Lowrider - XP's are 23 on this one for 105 energy

all of these are 1 hits

Boom
06-14-2012, 08:00 AM
The drop rate of the armoured police van isn't that great..

Sasha54
06-14-2012, 08:09 AM
The drop rate of the armoured police van isn't that great..

It is for me I find. Was really good when I first found it but I'm still getting them.......

Boom
06-14-2012, 08:12 AM
Just a lucky ducky..

sexkitteh
06-14-2012, 08:12 AM
I've been getting the Armored Police Truck from PVP since I hit lvl50 - I've gotten only 6 though in 5 levels... and I ONLY PVP...

Better drop rate on these bad boys would be nice... 4A 19D

I think instead of wasting energy leveling up, maybe better to just PVP and save up for Exelero. Correct me if I'm wrong - but it seems better than any loot item you could farm?

Sasha54
06-14-2012, 08:26 AM
I've been getting the Armored Police Truck from PVP since I hit lvl50 - I've gotten only 6 though in 5 levels... and I ONLY PVP...

Better drop rate on these bad boys would be nice... 4A 19D

I think instead of wasting energy leveling up, maybe better to just PVP and save up for Exelero. Correct me if I'm wrong - but it seems better than any loot item you could farm?

I don't agree - I have 38 of them and I don't farm that much. Some are from PVP - but you need to supplement and vehicles are the hardest thing to come by.

and what are you going to spend your energy on - unless you are doing the map missions.
Saving up for one holy grail item IMO is a mistake - you should build your inventory as you go. CW and NVB's should be stocked up on while you are waiting for exceleros to open up.

Sasha54
06-14-2012, 08:27 AM
Just a lucky ducky..

not where events are concerned.........:(

sexkitteh
06-14-2012, 08:30 AM
I don't agree - I have 38 of them and I don't farm that much. Some are from PVP - but you need to supplement and vehicles are the hardest thing to come by.

and what are you going to spend your energy on - unless you are doing the map missions.
Saving up for one holy grail item IMO is a mistake - you should build your inventory as you go. CW and NVB's should be stocked up on while you are waiting for exceleros to open up.

Yeah you are right... I am lacking in the car dept.

I've got 100nvg when they opened up, then I saved up for CW. I just got 41 of them last night when I hit lvl55.

I'm probably going to wait till I got 100 CW then save up. Get 100 exelero's and then save up again for 100 rockets.

Then get 100 of the higher end armor etc and bump up each item accordingly.

I guess I should farm for vehicles...

I haven't put ANY points into energy though so I only got 100... I'm not planning on investing into energy till I'm level 100.

Boom
06-14-2012, 08:37 AM
not where events are concerned.........:(Knew u were going to say that