PDA

View Full Version : I Got the Crazy Hit'n'Runner - How is the Attack Increase Applied?

AppleMacGuy
06-14-2012, 03:08 AM
So, I just got the 10th tire...lucky me :p...but I see no change in my profile attack or on my individual vehicle items. So, I'm left wondering if it is bugged or not?

It would be great if someone from Funzio could state how this 20% attack increase is going to be applied and whether we will see a visible stat increase or not...

kaz
06-14-2012, 03:09 AM
Did you check it in the fight results screen?

Dravak
06-14-2012, 03:10 AM
congrats , try a relog to see if your attack stats increases , if not do a attack on a person after relog to see the values.

Hank
06-14-2012, 03:11 AM
Congrats!! That is a little concerning that the stats do not show up. CCM stated earlier that he would let us know how the increase is applied, but to I haven't seen anything from him about that yet...

Would you mind sharing how many boxes you had to open to get it?

Boom
06-14-2012, 03:36 AM
Its not visible

Hank
06-14-2012, 03:42 AM
Its not visible

Did someone from funzio say that?

Luciferianism
06-14-2012, 03:43 AM
It is already in place, it's just one of those not immediately visible things.
Said here: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?33938-Cars-means-all-vehicles/page4

AppleMacGuy
06-14-2012, 03:47 AM
Did you check it in the fight results screen?

Yes I did check.

Dravak
06-14-2012, 03:48 AM
Could be one of those not implemented yet stuff bleh ... so much for hoping to see the bonus :(

edit if implemented makes another fight calculation again increasing difficult :( .

AppleMacGuy
06-14-2012, 03:50 AM
Said here: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?33938-Cars-means-all-vehicles/page4

So the 20% attack increase is another one of those opaque features...not how I'd like it implemented tbh :(

Hank
06-14-2012, 03:54 AM
CCM never answered sexkittehs question about HOW it would be implemented in that thread, he said he would once he got to the office...maybe hes still on the train

Boom
06-14-2012, 04:24 AM
Did someone from funzio say that?Yes lol look at lucifer's post

Swingle007
06-14-2012, 04:48 AM
Congrats! I hope we all get some kinda word soon. I agree it would be nice to see the increase on screen just for peace of mind. Keep us posted please. :-)

AppleMacGuy
06-14-2012, 05:28 AM
Congrats! I hope we all get some kinda word soon. I agree it would be nice to see the increase on screen just for peace of mind. Keep us posted please. :-)

Thanks! Yes, having thought about this some more, the 20% attack increase is definitely far too opaque...it should be transparently reflected in our profile stats...which means that the increase should be directly applied to the vehicles themselves...all IMHO.

I hope Funzio are reading/listening :confused:

koralene
06-14-2012, 05:33 AM
I just got this... so curious to see when we will see the increase. :)

Boom
06-14-2012, 05:33 AM
I think 99% would agree but maybe their too busy/tired to do the math :P

Luke 3457
06-14-2012, 06:18 AM
http://i1161.photobucket.com/albums/q514/lukebat/a316001e.jpg

Me too

in-game j
06-14-2012, 06:19 AM
did you guys use gold to get it ?

Luke 3457
06-14-2012, 06:21 AM
I'm disappointed it isn't shown on attack stats. It better not be like skill points

Luke 3457
06-14-2012, 06:22 AM
I used gold, I'm sure everyone who has it this early did too

Sigmanu00
06-14-2012, 06:33 AM
I'm disappointed it isn't shown on attack stats. It better not be like skill pointsBut at least the skill points showed the increase. As far as I can tell this does nothing to increase your attack stats.

Sigmanu00
06-14-2012, 06:36 AM
Yes lol look at lucifer's post

Actually CCM said "It is already in place, it's just one of those not immediately visible things.". He didn't say it would not be visible but that it would not be "immediately visible."

AppleMacGuy
06-14-2012, 06:45 AM
Actually CCM said "It is already in place, it's just one of those not immediately visible things.". He didn't say it would not be visible but that it would not be "immediately visible."

Yes, that statement is about as clear as mud...that is why we need a statement along the lines of:
"It is already in place, but once you have obtained the bonus item your vehicle and attack stats will take a few hours to be updated to reflect the 20% increase."

Then, all would be clear as...ummm...water :p

sexkitteh
06-14-2012, 08:17 AM
So the 20% attack increase is another one of those opaque features...not how I'd like it implemented tbh :(

Well - it will/should eventually be visible. Maybe when event is over?

Boom
06-14-2012, 08:22 AM
Actually CCM said "It is already in place, it's just one of those not immediately visible things.". He didn't say it would not be visible but that it would not be "immediately visible."I'm just a person!

Max Power
06-14-2012, 08:27 AM
Honestly, it's almost like these vague statements are made purposely to create more questions than answers. What is so hard in saying "vehicles" instead of "cars"? That is after all what the tab says in game. Doesn't anybody over there even the slightest bit think what statements like this mean to people? How people will interpret them? People here were on it in 5 seconds. It took a lot longer for clarification.

Also, the explanation that it is "not immediately visible".......what the hell does that even mean, that we will be able to see it at some time? That it is hidden like extra respect points and that we will just have to trust that it will be there? That at this time means that we cant see it today, but we will see it Tuesday?

Honestly, in my line of business, dealing in this unprofessional ambiguity would land me on the street in about 15 minutes.

I bought gold for this event, and now I have no guarantee I will even be able to see the prize, should I get it. Had I known that, I probably would have snapped the wallet shut.

Jeez....it seems like this is the same **** over and over......

AppleMacGuy
06-14-2012, 08:54 AM
Honestly, it's almost like these vague statements are made purposely to create more questions than answers. What is so hard in saying "vehicles" instead of "cars"? That is after all what the tab says in game. Doesn't anybody over there even the slightest bit think what statements like this mean to people? How people will interpret them? People here were on it in 5 seconds. It took a lot longer for clarification.

Also, the explanation that it is "not immediately visible".......what the hell does that even mean, that we will be able to see it at some time? That it is hidden like extra respect points and that we will just have to trust that it will be there? That at this time means that we cant see it today, but we will see it Tuesday?

Honestly, in my line of business, dealing in this unprofessional ambiguity would land me on the street in about 15 minutes.

I bought gold for this event, and now I have no guarantee I will even be able to see the prize, should I get it. Had I known that, I probably would have snapped the wallet shut.

ummm....yup...ain't that the truth of it :(

dudeman
06-14-2012, 09:34 AM
Funzio needs to hire someone with an English degree. Speaking and understanding are one thing, but being able to communicate clearly in both written and verbal formats are absolutely essential in the business world. Especially when you have to give instructions or accurate product descriptions to customers and/or clients. That was as true when I went to "take your kid to work day" with my dad (many, many moons ago) as it is today.

I think the real problem is that people figure "I already talk English, why would I waste time taking it at school?" (Yes, I know that statement has flaws, they were intentional to prove my point. Those who can't see them may not get it though.)

SevenO9
06-14-2012, 10:05 AM
Had I known that, I probably would have snapped the wallet shut.

And this is eaxtly why they decided to keep it vague ...

G Wiz
06-14-2012, 01:15 PM
I just wish I could get it this time to be confused along w/ you applemacguy

AppleMacGuy
06-14-2012, 04:42 PM
I just wish I could get it this time to be confused along w/ you applemacguy

hah hah...keep plugging away opening those boxes ;)

Carlos,
06-14-2012, 05:11 PM
I think they leave things vague so that they have room to make changes later on

Eyelusion
06-14-2012, 05:31 PM

Signed.

I keep thinking that Funzio/GREE will learn from the mistake(s) from their last event, but they never do. See quote above for the rest......

dudeman
06-14-2012, 05:46 PM
Signed.

I keep thinking that Funzio/GREE will learn from the mistake(s) from their last event, but they never do. See quote above for the rest......

Not only do they not learn, the event prize situation seems to be getting worse. Maybe all the haters were right and events completely ruined the game, although not exactly for the reasons stated. It's possible that the game was not originally intended to have these types of events or modifier bonuses (this is actually very possible), and trying to implement them is not working the way they wanted but they don't know how to fix it. I guess the beta test for events was pointless. Lol!

JimmyShines
06-14-2012, 06:12 PM
At event end day +1 day, if you do not see the 20% increase in your vehicle stats, then please open a support ticket to fix the issue.

Vince the Fist
06-16-2012, 09:09 PM
Well I have read this thread and the other one. I got the Crazy Hit n Runner and there is also no increase in my stats anywhere at all and no clear or satisfactory explanation from CCM on this forum. I've logged a support ticket and will let you know if I get any response.