PDA

View Full Version : The Bootleg Pooham Interview, Part 3

Swifty
06-14-2012, 01:58 AM
Interviewer: Flying Tiger has been writing some very interesting poetry about you. What is your opinion of it?

Pooham: I lack any poetry appreciation skills.

Dravak
06-14-2012, 02:03 AM
But he loves my forum post , you need to have some humor and appreciation of poetry .
To understand me :p

lol so next interview :)

pizza318
06-14-2012, 02:20 AM
get ova it swifty srsly jst cos hes got betta stats than u

Dravak
06-14-2012, 02:42 AM
But swifty why is he still bothering you lol , when he got so many people to visit ?

jmeijer
06-14-2012, 03:22 AM
get ova it swifty srsly jst cos hes got betta stats than uI can produce better English than you and it's not my first language.. please don't act like an idiot.

Mavado
06-14-2012, 03:40 AM
I can produce better English than you and it's not my first language.. please don't act like an idiot.

Shame your team can't produce better football... :P
j/k dude

Dravak
06-14-2012, 03:44 AM
LOL and Q.Q , lol cause it is the truth , Q.Q cause am dutch ...

So laughing out crying ;)

jmeijer
06-14-2012, 03:50 AM
Shame your team can't produce better football... :P
j/k dudeYou can leave the j/k.. it's true. It's time for the new young talents to replace Van Bommel, Kuijt, Mathijsen etc.

Dravak
06-14-2012, 03:58 AM
You can leave the j/k.. it's true. It's time for the new young talents to replace Van Bommel, Kuijt, Mathijsen etc.

we are no germany when they got kicked out of a Championship early , the government immediately demanded clubs to train and use german home grown talents in most of the basis , or face stiff penalties .

They take things seriously ..

Mavado
06-14-2012, 04:20 AM
You can leave the j/k.. it's true. It's time for the new young talents to replace Van Bommel, Kuijt, Mathijsen etc.
Too many big name players went missing last night....RVP missed easy chances
Heitinga shouldnt even be allowed to play for a Eerste division team

Fig O Ni
06-14-2012, 08:29 AM
This forum is bullS hit how can I not start a fuc in thread.

I don't have sufficient privileges yeah right.

Love the fuc in censor bytch.

Swifty
06-14-2012, 08:34 AM
@Fig Oni

them forum mods play rough

Dravak
06-14-2012, 08:41 AM
But they need to bring in some fun , cause seriously .. missing all you lovely sarcastic jokes :D

The day Sasha made one , means this forum is getting really boring ROFL LMAO .
Ah well guess I have seen almost everything now :D

Dravak
06-14-2012, 08:44 AM

you can try again answer the stupid questions a couple time , then it vanishes ..
And you should be able to do threads again .

Fig O Ni
06-14-2012, 08:45 AM
How interesting I found out the bloody fox jumped over the lazy dog.

Hasn't that made my day.

Now I wanted to make an informative thread but because of this wranggle.

I honestly forgot what information I had to share.

LOL, Censoring does work.

Mavado
06-14-2012, 08:47 AM

Wah blow star? uno chill...dis one nah big ting. Whaya get so vexed nah

Fig O Ni
06-14-2012, 08:47 AM
@Dravak getting this:

Fig O Ni, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Log Out Home

Love it when a conzio plan works!;)

Dravak
06-14-2012, 08:51 AM
Kora got the same yesterday , you probaly need to keep going till the stupid question is gone .
then you can make a thread again ..

the question after certain amount of post dissapears , they just want to get rid of the spammers .

sexkitteh
06-14-2012, 08:53 AM
Kora got the same yesterday , you probaly need to keep going till the stupid question is gone .
then you can make a thread again ..

the question after certain amount of post dissapears , they just want to get rid of the spammers .

I think you have to go through it 10 times... I had to go through it too...

upsman_17
06-14-2012, 08:54 AM
@Dravak getting this:

Fig O Ni, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Log Out Home

Love it when a conzio plan works!;)

Kept getting the same message yesterday for about an hour, then it cleared up. As Dravek said, I think they are doing some forum maintanence of some kind. I didn't try it 10 times though. Just left and came back later and things were cleared up.

Fig O Ni
06-14-2012, 08:58 AM
@Vado

Mi kno dem keep dem eye's on dem prize.
Nuff a dem post pon eir talkin dem batty business.
Mi nah care mi just done wid dis.

Mi a vex cause mi kno mi a right.
Mi played with fyah an got burnt but mi a like it.

Peace out now mi gone.

Dravak
06-14-2012, 09:10 AM
hahha return later bro :D make me laugh :D am way too serious bleh think am going to take a nap :)