PDA

View Full Version : inconsistent numbers

femaiden
06-14-2012, 01:58 AM
why are the numbers shown for defense strength and tha actual defense strength different?
most player i run into have a certain number for defense but when i attack them the battle screen quotes a number 200 or 300 points smaller.

i now go into a battle assuming this...but im wondering if its doing it to me too..because i have a number on my defense but i consistently lose againts players with 300 - 500 points less in attack power.

i noticed that when i put down a defense building, my total number goes up and my theory was that it is not counting it when people attack me. i was thinking maybe it only counts toward robbing defense but usually its robbers beating me with their inferior numbers.

i sold off all but one of my defense buildings to make room for money buildings so i could hopefully get a better grasp on my true defense value...seeing as they werent helping anyway.....

can someone explain this to me why for example i will see a player with 1400 but when i hit them it says they only have 1100?

outbackhat
06-14-2012, 02:04 AM
Attack and defense are figured usage in battle depending on your skill point level for attck and defence. I can rob 5000 above my attack with 80% success and win when being attacked by 2000 by 75%

Dravak
06-14-2012, 02:08 AM
check the sticky guide , it is one of the most frequent ask question .

Basically it has to do with attack stats , old formula was this total items + attack skill + random element vs defender total item + % of defense buildings +defense skill + random element .

even if the defense buildings total show up on his stats , doesn't mean the total is used .
anyway the formula is always changing , so but that was the old example .