PDA

View Full Version : Gold and Unit Spreadsheet

mickymacirl
06-14-2012, 01:17 AM
Hello all,

Having looked at Enjoys spreadsheet as well as WP's I find that no one has produced a spreadsheet that calculates gold vs cash units etc with unit density etc.

I am currently working on an excel sheet that reads from your iPhone profile and automatically populates the spreadsheet with gold and cash units that you have, plus other information like number of allies and gold balance/cash etc.

This only works for a jailbroken iDevice at the moment but I plan on making it autoread from any device.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what they would like included on the spreadsheet?

Currently I have the following:

First Sheet:

Total Alliance Attack and Defense / Total Allies / Total Units Brought to Battle (allies by 4) / Lowest Unit Attack and Defense / Average of all Gold and Cash Units Attack and Defense/ Highest Unit Attack and Defense / Army Density (units brought to battle */* alliance attack and/or defense)

Gold Units------> Total of Gold Air Units-------> Average Gold Air Unit Attack and Defense. -> Number of Gold Air Units.
Gold Units------> Total of Gold Sea Units------> Average Gold Sea Attack and Defense. -> Number of Gold Sea Units.
Gold Units------> Total of Gold Infantry Units--> Average Gold Infantry Attack and Defense. -> Number of Gold Infantry Units.
Gold Units------> Total of Gold Ground Units--> Average Gold Ground Attack and Defense. -> Number of Gold Ground Units.

Second Sheet:

Cash Units------> Total of Cash Air Units-------> Average Cash Air Unit Attack and Defense. -> Number of Cash Air Units.
Cash Units------> Total of Cash Sea Units------> Average Cash Sea Attack and Defense. -> Number of Cash Sea Units.
Cash Units------> Total of Cash Infantry Units--> Average Cash Infantry Attack and Defense. -> Number of Cash Infantry Units.
Cash Units------> Total of Cash Ground Units--> Average Cash Ground Attack and Defense. -> Number of Cash Ground Units.

Last sheet uses Enjoy's building and information sections.

Anything to include would be very good!

Thanks

Micky

SirMW
06-14-2012, 08:55 AM
Sounds like a great idea. Although it might be hard for excel to do but I would like to have the program to automatically determine what units are use for Attach and Defense. A column with an what if scenarios and projected cost for future planning.

How do you read the information from an iphone? If you have information or link, please post or PM me.

Dreno33
06-14-2012, 09:19 AM
I am very curious how you will manage to do this. Plus, how to we link our jailbroken phones to excel? lol

mwmark
06-14-2012, 03:33 PM
my friend and I have generated our own excel that helps us create ideal army compositions based on some metrics we are calculating on cost/attack point, etc.

We based it off the XML data on an un-jailbroken ipad.

SirMW
06-14-2012, 04:14 PM
my friend and I have generated our own excel that helps us create ideal army compositions based on some metrics we are calculating on cost/attack point, etc.

We based it off the XML data on an un-jailbroken ipad.

Do you have instruction on how to get the XML data? Link or other info would be appreciated. I read something about plist but I don't know anything about iOS or how it store data. I always wanted to extract the data especially my current Units to help determine what Units are going into battles and play with some what ifs and cost analysis with different army makeup.

Khimsoo
06-14-2012, 04:22 PM
It's quite simple to extract the data to excel from plist using iOS. Few lines of code will do.

[i]NSString *path = [[NSBundle mainBundle] pathForResource:
* * * * * * * * * * * @"item" ofType:@"plist"];
* * NSMutableArray *array_army = [[[NSMutableArray alloc] initWithContentsOfFile:path]autorelease];
* * Army *army;
* * array_platoon = [[NSMutableArray alloc]init];
* * for (NSDictionary *dict in*array_army) {
* * * * army = [[Army alloc]init];* * * **
* * * * army.type = [dict objectForKey:@"type"];
* * * * army.name = [dict objectForKey:@"name"];
* * * * army.unlock_level* = [dict objectForKey:@"unlock_level"];
* * * * army.attack = [dict objectForKey:@"attack"];
* * * *[/u]