PDA

View Full Version : Server down?

marebear
06-13-2012, 09:26 PM
Server down for anyone else? I can't get Ka to open.

Freekizh
06-13-2012, 09:27 PM
Server down for anyone else? I can't get Ka to open.

working fine here..

stricker
06-13-2012, 09:39 PM
they must have cut boston's fiber opt cables repairing all of the falling ceiling tiles in the big dig!!! BAH-HA-HAH!!! ;p

marebear
06-13-2012, 09:46 PM
they must have cut boston's fiber opt cables repairing all of the falling ceiling tiles in the big dig!!! BAH-HA-HAH!!! ;p:P what the heck. I thought it was because I was at work but mw works. Not cool. I have boxes to open.

CounterSniper
06-13-2012, 09:49 PM
Workin ok for me too. Ive had a couple times in the last few weeks where that happened and I deleted and reinstalled the game to get it back.

Kudu22
06-13-2012, 09:55 PM
Same thing happens to me at work and has been this way for a month. Can open MW anytime but not KA. Wish it would work while I am in the office.

marebear
06-13-2012, 10:09 PM
Ahhhh I deleted and reinstalled and now I have no event and my attack defense dropped from 7k to 6k.

CounterSniper
06-13-2012, 10:11 PM
Ahhhh I deleted and reinstalled and now I have no event and my attack defense dropped from 7k to 6k.

I had that too and I closed it out all the way and restarted a few times and it came back. Not sure about the a/d though, might need to do a ticket to support if that doesnt come back.

marebear
06-13-2012, 10:11 PM
Okay it's fixed. I'm done spazzing out now. You can all commence with the laughing and finger pointing ;)

marebear
06-13-2012, 10:12 PM
Thanks Countersnipe. :) I like your name!

CounterSniper
06-13-2012, 10:16 PM
:cool: hehe :cool:

It happens to us all, no worries.

thx, i like it too.

It was my favorite task in the army.

stricker
06-13-2012, 10:32 PM
:P what the heck. I thought it was because I was at work but mw works. Not cool. I have boxes to open.
...it's probably all of your xray machines interferring with the wifi signal!!! LOL... ;p are you like a glowlite at nite for a few hours after you get off from work???

glad it working for you now though...

marebear
06-13-2012, 11:00 PM
Usually it's the lead in the walls so I won't be a human glow stick, that keeps my 4g from working. My new job has signal though ( maybe I should worry? Lol) otherwise I just jump on the work wifi and make up funny fake email logins. @countersnipe.. You want to be allies? I prefer forum friends.

CounterSniper
06-13-2012, 11:58 PM
@countersnipe.. You want to be allies? I prefer forum friends.

Sure, but you either gotta spell my name right or just use CS like everyone else. :cool:

Coog
06-14-2012, 03:16 AM
This is most probabaly not server related but my games is behaving bat **** crazy. The energy isn't recharging and all my buildings are in upgrade mode and has lost several levels, and the level one buildings are under construction. I have deleted the app and reinstalled but that didn't work. Somebody got any bright ideas how to solve this? Without energy it's hard to go out and chase them magic boxes.:p

CounterSniper
06-14-2012, 03:27 AM
This is most probabaly not server related but my games is behaving bat **** crazy. The energy isn't recharging and all my buildings are in upgrade mode and has lost several levels, and the level one buildings are under construction. I have deleted the app and reinstalled but that didn't work. Somebody got any bright ideas how to solve this? Without energy it's hard to go out and chase them magic boxes.:p

Sounds like you need to send support a ticket and fast.

marebear
06-14-2012, 05:09 AM
Sorry countersniper :) or as us Bostonians say.... Counta snipa ;) We don't need no stinkin R'ssss.

CounterSniper
06-14-2012, 05:12 AM
Sorry countersniper :) or as us Bostonians say.... Counta snipa ;) We don't need no stinkin R'ssss.

No worries! :cool:

Coog
06-14-2012, 07:57 AM
Sounds like you need to send support a ticket and fast.

Yep, have done that but I guess it will take some time to fix, if it's fixable.