PDA

View Full Version : Question to Funzio and CC Mark

Speed ump
06-13-2012, 03:01 PM
Mark, since you are the designated driver here, let me ask you. Is there any way we can have a group of members here who can I tract directly with you guys. This would be to bring up issues us players have, determine what efforts are being made to resolve issues, specifically, and to pass on this info, along with info on upcoming events, and changes to the game. This group could also discuss Funzios thoughts about informing us players of how different aspects of the game work, etc. They of course would not be able to put forth any info you guys would not allow, but I think a better flow of information, and keeping players informed of these things seems to be what most here want. They could help take the load of answering many of those types of questions, and all for free too. It would be great if funzio actually did this already with their own people, but as this is not the case, I think you would find many here willing. If there would be no direct interaction, and no info allowed to be forwarded to the community, then this is all a moot point. Here and idea, if you are cosidering some changes you're not sure if we will like, let us vote just as you have with the how do you find members for your clan question. It's apparent that almost everyone here desires those kinds of answers and info. I'm not talking about what fuzzle( story if that's not correct name) was doing. Too little info for what im talking about.

Maverick50727
06-14-2012, 11:04 AM
Stephen,
I sent you a PM on this already and had sent one along these lines a few days ago to CC Mark. No answer yet though, but I know they are extremely busy. Maybe we shouldn't try to duplicate efforts. I can't release much information at this time, but many of us are thinking along the same lines already. It would be nice to have Funzio approval and support in any efforts we do.

Speed ump
06-14-2012, 06:45 PM
Guys, no great ideas here? Mav the only one speaking up? CC Mark, would you care to chime in, or even pm me? Id be happy to give email or phone number to you guys to discuss this and see where it can go, if anywhere. Its something thats really needed.

Poopenshire
06-14-2012, 06:53 PM
Speed, ate you saying something like a group or an individual? I would think a group would be better, nothing large but maybe 4 or 5 that would do as stated and be available minimally atleast once a day.

manbeast
06-14-2012, 08:10 PM
does "group"=your pirates?

btw- MAV-your pm box is full